PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ruger .44 Carbine, S&W 317 .22, H&R M12 .22

Matt-man
11-28-2006, 7:24 PM
For sale:

Ruger .44 Carbine. This is the original with the tubular magazine. This one was made in 1963 if I remember right. The stock is walnut, it's got the dings and minor scratches of many years of service. The metal finish is mostly pretty good, except where somebody engraved his SSN in it, and the next somebody tried to scratch it out. The rifle functions fine with the factory-recommended ammo (full-power jacketed). I put an XS ghost ring and a high-visibility ramp front sight on it, and they work great on this fast-handling little rifle. SOLD, thanks Ivan!

Smith & Wesson 317-3. This is the 3" Airweight J-frame .22LR revolver. Equipped with Hi-viz sights from the factory. I'm the original owner of this one, it's only got a couple hundred rounds through it. It looks almost new, there's a slight turn ring on the cylinder. Comes with the original plastic case and all the paperwork. Traded, thanks Tim!

H&R Model 12. Single-shot heavy barrel bolt action .22LR. The stock is a bit beat up, but the metal is in very good shape. It's got mounting blocks for a scope as well as target sights front and rear. The forearm is railed for a handstop. $300

Photos of all three can be found here (http://www.icantping.com/gallery/album90)

I am located near San Jose. I would prefer face-to-face transfer at any of the local dealers, but I will ship if necessary (in which case buyer pays all fees). I can be reached via PM here, or by email at mmasuda at gmail dot com.

Trades: I am not looking for any trades at this time, thanks.

brighamr
11-29-2006, 10:08 AM
PM Sent

Matt-man
12-02-2006, 12:04 PM
S&W 317 is gone, the others are still available.

ivanimal
12-02-2006, 12:14 PM
I will take the Deerfield carbine. Meet at irvington arms?

TonyNorCal
12-02-2006, 12:50 PM
I will take the Deerfield carbine. Meet at irvington arms?

Thanks for buying that and removing the temptation. It looks like a sweet little carbine that packs a whallop and I've been eyeing it for a week lol.

ivanimal
12-02-2006, 3:16 PM
Thanks for buying that and removing the temptation. It looks like a sweet little carbine that packs a whallop and I've been eyeing it for a week lol.

Just the right timing! I have cash and he has gun. That has always been a problem for me.:D

I should have bought one of these years ago but never had the cash.:(

Matt-man
12-02-2006, 5:05 PM
Ok, Ruger .44 is SOLD!

12-02-2006, 7:33 PM
I'm the reason the 317-3 is gone. Had a great trade with Matt. Nice fellow and a pleasure to do business with.

jerryg1776
12-02-2006, 9:34 PM
Hey Ivan - great pick up on the little 44 Ruger carbine. My father bought one before I was born.. pre 1966 and when he passed away it came to me. I love that carbine and the memories.

Great score on a truly well bul brush gun.

ivanimal
12-03-2006, 8:48 AM
Hey Ivan - great pick up on the little 44 Ruger carbine. My father bought one before I was born.. pre 1966 and when he passed away it came to me. I love that carbine and the memories.

Great score on a truly well bul brush gun.

Thanks for the message, I have been admiring these for years. I spoke with Matt yesterday and it seems to be a great shooter. I just really like the 44 Mg ruger redhawk/deerfield combo. I finally have it! I have my dads 03a3 sporter from the sixties, when he passed that was the only rifle I wanted. I am lucky to have it. I think of him when I use it.