View Full Version : WTS Springfield Armory Loaded .45 (park'd) and stnls 9mm fixed sights (SPF) in Sacto

05-06-2011, 6:11 PM
Have a new-in-the-box SA Loaded .45 in parkerized finish. This gun is nice! Slide to frame is excellent as is barrel lock up and bushing fit. Trigger is great, about 4 1/2 to 5 lbs and crisp (no creep!!). Has Novak style three-dot night sights. This is the latest production run as it's a bit different from other park'd loaded guns I've seen. This one has a stainless bushing, and the slide stop, mag release, ambi-safety, and grip safety are all satin blued finish, which gives the gun a very cool look. Has one very small scratch right over the rear cocking serrations on the right side that was there when I bought it (bummer!). Otherwise, it's perfect. Comes in the factory blue box with all the paperwork, a spare mag, holster and mag pouch. Gun is unfired, but I did give a quick cleaning.

1st "I'll take it", gets it. Thanks for looking.

Also have a Springfield Armory loaded fixed sight stainless 9mm for sale. I had plans to work this over and even bought a bunch of stuff for it, but I've changed my mind. I've handled and dry fired it a bit but it is unfired. Comes in the factory case with a spare mag, holster, mag pouch and all the paperwork. These are tough to find. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

05-07-2011, 11:25 PM
PM'd to take the Smith 66-1 if still available.

05-20-2011, 3:28 PM
Bump and added a new SA Loaded .45.

05-20-2011, 5:13 PM
I'll take the Park'd Loaded .45. PM sent.

05-20-2011, 10:28 PM
PM sent

Gator Ray
05-21-2011, 9:40 AM
Super smooth transaction. Thanks D. Awesome seller and friendly guy valsp thanks to the Barnwood Arms Co in Ripon for a super fast PPT. I will gladly use them again.

05-22-2011, 12:47 PM
whats spf mean? thx

Sold Pending Funds