PDA

View Full Version : Spikes Tactical Customer Service Review

Rexxss98
05-06-2011, 7:03 PM
Whats up Guys!

Just wanted to let you Calgunners know that if fast and accurate customer service is important to you, then Spikes Tactical is the way to go! While I have yet to receive my AR since the back order wait is quite long :shock: , I made 2 changes during my wait time that was handled very well. I spoke with Diana Garcia @ Ext 116 over the telephone and email for both of these changes. The first issue was that I had a change of preference over the Spikes emblem on my AR, the second was a change of shipping venue for my FFL several weeks later. Both these issues were handled very professionally and fast! Diana even took the time to call my new FFL to assure him that my rifle would be California compliant :D . If any of you guys are shopping around for a future AR-15, definitely give Diana a call when you order, she knows her stuff!

dieselpower
05-06-2011, 7:12 PM
while I like Spikes and trust Spikes... this doesn't really prove anything unless you got the firearm in your hands....

I have talked to many "nice" people on the phone, who TOLD me what I wanted to hear...then weeks later I find out they were smoking crack.

I am sure everything will go OK...

While I have yet to receive my AR since the back order wait is quite long

Rexxss98
05-06-2011, 7:51 PM
I've shot several Spike builds at the range before buying. Their defiantly a solid build when it comes to quality. I do agree their not on the same level as LMT or Noveske, however if your looking for a better than average AR-15, Spikes is the way to go. I would place them way above Stags or DPMS in terms of what you get for your money.

Vinrx7
05-06-2011, 8:51 PM
I have talked to many "nice" people on the phone, who TOLD me what I wanted to hear...then weeks later I find out they were smoking crack.

I am sure everything will go OK...

Lmfao!!!

762.DEFENSE
05-06-2011, 9:11 PM
I've shot several Spike builds at the range before buying. Their defiantly a solid build when it comes to quality. I do agree their not on the same level as LMT or Noveske, however if your looking for a better than average AR-15, Spikes is the way to go. I would place them way above Stags or DPMS in terms of what you get for your money.
:dots:

dmacintyre
05-06-2011, 9:30 PM
Customer service is not their forte.

cutty01
05-06-2011, 9:44 PM
I have found their email response lacking. In fact I still havent had my email answered after 3 weeks :-). Phone service for tech support was timely.

rareair
05-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I too waited 2 weeks before receiving an email response.

I had purchased one of the piston conversions on April 12th. I received it on April 18th. Upon inspection, I noticed there were no fitting instructions or assembly guide. I promptly sent an email to sales@spikestactical.com with the following message-
"Hello,
I just received my order. I am writing regards the fitament of the Adams Arms/Spike Tactical piston system. No instructions were enclosed with the conversion. Was this a mistake? Please reply in a timely manner regarding this matter."

Not wanting to sit around hoping for a quick reply, I started scouring the web trying to find some useful info, I found out the Adams Arms was the supplier to Spikes for the piston kits. After a few minutes on the Adams Arms' site, I found there was a downloadable instruction disc. Installed the kit & everything is good.

Fast forward to 2 days ago (May 3rd) I finally receive this response from Spikes-
There are no instructions. This kit requires gunsmith instillation.

Tom Miller (CEO)
Spike's Tactical
2593 Clark St. Unit 103
Apopka, FL. 32703
407-928-2666

On Apr 19, 2011, at 9:52 AM, "Angela Register" <Angela@spikestactical.com> wrote:
>
>
> Spike’s Tactical LLC
>
> 2593 Clark St. #103
>
> Apopka, FL 32703
>
> Phone: 407-928-2666
>
> Fax: 866-283-2215
>
> The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from your computer.

fatkidjake
05-06-2011, 10:40 PM
I love Spikes, nothing but quality. Waiting on a lower and sar, communication seems to be up to par.

762.DEFENSE
05-06-2011, 11:48 PM
The only thing I can say about Spikes is when I ordered my Havoc from them like 8 months ago, it was sent out the next day and everything came as advertised. No experience in the rifle department (yet).

21SF
05-07-2011, 7:14 AM
The only thing I can say about Spikes is when I ordered my Havoc from them like 8 months ago, it was sent out the next day and everything came as advertised. No experience in the rifle department (yet).

PIX !!! or it didnt happen.