View Full Version : thank you all!!

05-06-2011, 3:19 PM
i love this forum!! my fiancée on the other hand... well thats another story! thanks to you all i placed an order through jetguns.com 24 hours ago. its already shipped and says my new DW vbob will be at the ffl on tuesday. all of the information ive learned here in the last few months of just reading is amazing! sooooo the waiting begins!! and thank you everyone who contributes to all of the information here!

05-06-2011, 5:45 PM
Wow, enjoy, and the waiting begins, head on over to the "handgun wait support thread".

05-06-2011, 6:12 PM
Wow, enjoy, and the waiting begins, head on over to the "handgun wait support thread".

:rofl2: Kalifornia :rolleyes:

05-10-2011, 1:21 PM
well i got the call this morning saying my vbob had arrived. as soon as i got off work i went to Tracy rifle and pistol to start the DROS process. i gotta say jetguns.com did a great job not only are their prices amazing but the free shipping (15$ optional insurance) was very fast. the vbob is perfect! not a scratch on it! i didnt have time to get to into it but the little that i did handle it i was amazed at the detail. T.R.A.P. is great too. a good group of guys in there that know what they are talking about. also a huge selection of off roster stuff to drool over.

Lumpia is sarap!®
05-10-2011, 1:50 PM
Pics? Congrats. Lose the fiance, get more guns and you'll really be complete!!!

05-10-2011, 1:54 PM
Those C/VBOBs are neat - You'll enjoy the gun -

05-10-2011, 1:55 PM
VBOB is on the roster?

05-10-2011, 2:03 PM
If it's not on the list - Tracy pistol will do a one shot conversion for him -

05-10-2011, 7:38 PM
saigon yes it is really "neat" lol i love it its feels great in my hands! but no it isnt on the roster. the guys at tracy rifle and pistol are doing a single shot exemption for me. its a little pricey this way but the chances of seeing another one in california are very slim now. call me crazy but i like being the only one i know that has certain things like this.