PDA

View Full Version : SAT/GRE Tutoring

QQQ
05-06-2011, 1:43 PM
I'm offering my services as an SAT or GRE tutor this summer.

I can help you with any or all of the three parts of the SAT and the GRE, providing you with personalized feedback and a study plan tailored to your/your student's needs.

Since I work independently and thus have no overhead, my rates are much lower than those of the competition and my credentials are likely to be better.

I scored a 2400 out of 2400 on the SAT and a 1520 (800Q/720V/5.0A) on the GRE- both are official scores and I am willing to provide evidence. I will teach you some of the strategies I used when taking these tests, as well as any of the material that needs to be covered for you or your student to achieve the highest score possible.

I charge only $30/hour for the first student (and $10/hour for each extra student) and am willing to drive to you anywhere in SD or Orange Counties for only $5 per 20 minutes each way, as determined by Google Maps. You can also come to my area in the northern city limits of San Diego for no extra charge. I am willing to work partially for barter as well :D.

I can also tutor for a variety of other subjects, including statistics, economics, American History, and World History; credentials can be provided upon request.

Please contact me via pm.

Thanks!