PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to reload my brass

twomanattact
05-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Have a couple hundred rounds of LC 308 to reload. Need to find someone local to reload this ... Let me know if anyone is intersted

ke6guj
05-05-2011, 1:34 PM
IIRC, there is a licensed ammo manufacturer out in that area that might be able to help you.

But unless you can find an 06FFL or 07FFL that is willing to do this for you, it is illegal for a non-licensed reloaded to reload your ammo for you.

Robidouxs
05-05-2011, 2:04 PM
The other option is to find someone with the reloading equipment that you use in person. You make the adjustments for powder and supply all of your components (brass, powder, bullets, primers). You assemble your own rounds, not someone else.

If you want to get into reloading look at the Dillion Progressive press.

Great site for components: http://www.grafs.com/

George W
05-05-2011, 2:57 PM
Find Triple R reloading on the boards here he is a licenced reloader and is in the Duarte / Bradbury area.
GW

twomanattact
05-22-2011, 1:34 PM

wellfedirishman
05-22-2011, 1:54 PM
If you are just starting out reloading consider a Lee Turret press. You can get a basic setup and dies for about $120 in total, then just get a lb of Varget, projectiles, and primers.

Look on YouTube there are lots of good videos on Lee turret presses. I have one and love it for rifle reloading.