PDA

View Full Version : Kahr CM9 in stock?

brianm767
05-04-2011, 8:48 PM
Has any one seen a Kahr CM9 in stock any where yet? preferably Nor Cal , if my son doesn't find a PM40/9 at a good price, he may just get a CM9 for now. Or another thought, any CW40's out there ? (he is roster exempt)

RollingCode3
05-04-2011, 9:13 PM
CM9 in stock? You do realize that the kahr CM9 is not on the roster right?

stangman86gt
05-04-2011, 10:23 PM
if he is roster exempt he is going to have to have the FFL order it in from out of state, because they aren't for sale in the stores here, because as was stated...they aren't on the roster.

And no Kahr doesn't have any plans to put it on the roster(i asked the rep for our area), because they already have the pm9 on there.

mike

brianm767
05-05-2011, 6:35 PM
By reading the two reply so far, you would have me thinking that no non roster pistols are in stock and for sale to LEO's in any stores in California, and they all have to be ordered??

Two of our local gun stores have cases full of Non Roster guns for LEO purchase.

And I'm sure there are stores in your areas that also have Non Roster guns in stock for purchase, and I'm sure the CM9 will find it's way into those cabinets, in fact I know there are stores that only deal with LEO's so I'm sure they too will have the CM9's when they come in.

So that is why I asked if any one has seen one yet, Kahr says there are "now shipping" so it seems some where in Cali there might be one for purchase.

jayhuh
05-05-2011, 6:37 PM
Roster exempt. No problem. Have him check with Buds Guns in KY. They are out of stock but he can add it to his wish list and they will let him know when it is in stock. Another option might be Top Gun Supply in Ohio. Those are two that I've dealt with and they are great.

brianm767
05-05-2011, 6:48 PM
Roster exempt. No problem. Have him check with Buds Guns in KY. They are out of stock but he can add it to his wish list and they will let him know when it is in stock. Another option might be Top Gun Supply in Ohio. Those are two that I've dealt with and they are great.

We were hoping to find one here in Cali, figured if we have to add in our dealers transfer fee, my sons probably at about the same price that he can get a used PM9/PM40,

My son is borrowing my PM9 and loves it, but he's on a budget, so he's considering the CM9 or CW40, he'd rather have a .40