PDA

View Full Version : Where to install M&P night sights

Zzzake
05-04-2011, 9:27 PM
I got a set of Warren night sights during the SKDTC 25% sale on Sunday. The M&P sight installing tool cost 200+, so it makes more sense to look for a shop to have it installed. So far I only found Bolsa Gunsmithing and Evan's Gunsmithing and Shooter's World. Where would you guys recommend me to go? Bolsa charges $45 for the installation and EGSW charges around the same. I am located in Newport. I don't mind driving but I just want them to do good work and be able to get it the same day.

Thank in advance for any comment and suggestions!

Blackhawk556
05-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Do you have link from where you get them from???

Zzzake
05-05-2011, 12:16 AM
did you miss out on this? http://www.skdtac.com/SKD_Tactical_Osama_SUCKIT_Shipping_a/182.htm

i got some really nice stuff when the coupon was just posted and everything was still in stock

Sanderhawk
05-05-2011, 6:28 AM
I wish I would have seen that add. I have a list of things I would like.

rogervzv
05-05-2011, 7:02 AM
I got a set of Warren night sights during the SKDTC 25% sale on Sunday. The M&P sight installing tool cost 200+, so it makes more sense to look for a shop to have it installed. So far I only found Bolsa Gunsmithing and Evan's Gunsmithing and Shooter's World. Where would you guys recommend me to go? Bolsa charges $45 for the installation and EGSW charges around the same. I am located in Newport. I don't mind driving but I just want them to do good work and be able to get it the same day.

Thank in advance for any comment and suggestions!

I cannot speak to getting the work done the same day. Bolsa is usually a 4 week wait, almost to the day.

Evans' and Bolsa are both quality Smiths in my experience. Evan's is really really good, and usually a little faster than Bolsa. But Bolsa is also very good, and very knowledgeable in particular as regards Berettas, which may not matter to you.

I have used both and had great experiences with both. Evans is where I usually go and they have never let me down.

Shenaniguns
05-05-2011, 8:21 AM
How far are your from Apex Tactical?

missiondude
05-05-2011, 8:59 AM
+1 for Apex... You could just mail them your slide. They would probably test you slide on one of their own guns to get it sighted in perfectly.

Zzzake
05-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Wow i never know apex was in california. I even have their DCAEK kit installed. thx alot for pointing that out.