PDA

View Full Version : WTB - SiG P229R or SiG P229

mremmate
11-27-2006, 8:56 AM
I want to buy a SiG P229R or P229 in 9mm only. If you have one sitting in you safe and need a little extra Christmas money let me know! Its for a really good friend of mine and I would love to see the look on his face when he see's his very 1st gun a SiG :)

P.S. If anyone has a conversion barrel from .40S&W to 9mm I might be interested too.

Overkill
11-27-2006, 9:21 AM
Have you looked on Sigforum.com yet? You may have good luck there.

mremmate
11-27-2006, 9:34 AM
No I haven't. Gonna take a lookee right now.

Smoothiesd
11-27-2006, 12:10 PM
PM sent

grammaton76
11-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Its for a really good friend of mine and I would love to see the look on his face when he see's his very 1st gun a SiG :)

Just as long as the first time he sees it, it's either been transferred first to you and will be PPT'ed to him, or he sees it at a gun shop. You probably already know this, but you can't just hand someone a handgun face-to-face in CA, even if it's a gift.

EBWhite
11-27-2006, 1:14 PM
Just as long as the first time he sees it, it's either been transferred first to you and will be PPT'ed to him, or he sees it at a gun shop. You probably already know this, but you can't just hand someone a handgun face-to-face in CA, even if it's a gift.

You can do a face to face all right but only if you want a one way ticket to jail sometime in the future. ;)

mremmate
11-27-2006, 2:16 PM
I definately am not gonna just give the gun to him! I'm gonna pay for it and PPT it will be his job to DROS it. If I purchase this gun from out of state from a private party do both people have to be there to do the transfer?