PDA

View Full Version : How do I buy from nodakspud.com

Mag_Rat
11-26-2006, 9:50 PM
Anyone ever bought from them? I want to get one or a couple of NDS-3 receivers but I have no clue how to buy FFL stuff on line... a little help here?

rssslvr
11-26-2006, 9:54 PM
Harlan at NDS is cool and they have nice products.What you need to do is have a FFL set up to receive your order.They need to fax a copy of their FFL to nodak.Then you have to send nodak a money order for your receivers.

Guinness
11-26-2006, 10:04 PM
I'll second that, Harlan is good to deal with.. Its kind of a hassle to get the money order and all, but worth it for the product he's putting out..

69Mach1
11-26-2006, 10:05 PM
First of all, tell us where you are located (generally) so that we can suggest a close friendly FFL. Second, just print out their order form from their website, fill it out, and mail it along with your payment, and your FFL's info. Third, if you email them and ask for the nearest FFL they have on file, they will tell you. By now Nodak will have alot of California FFL's on file.:D

nanoer
11-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Dude! Get it from CWS!!!!! they sell em! at a good price. Get it at the delmar show in two weeks. I love them, cws and the nds-3. Nice people tooooooooo!

cornholio1
11-26-2006, 10:20 PM
I dunno how CWS is, but Harlan at Nodak is great to deal with and you get it straight from the manufacturer. Hes replies to e-mails fast and will work with you. Just go to the post office and get a money order and buy your monthly stamps and send it to Nodak. You won't regret it. Their NDS3 is like 50 bucks or so. Thats a hella of a deal.

Mag_Rat
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
First of all, tell us where you are located (generally) so that we can suggest a close friendly FFL. Second, just print out their order form from their website, fill it out, and mail it along with your payment, and your FFL's info. Third, if you email them and ask for the nearest FFL they have on file, they will tell you. By now Nodak will have alot of California FFL's on file.:D

I stay in SoCal anywhere between Long Beach and San Diego is fine.

Dude! Get it from CWS!!!!! they sell em! at a good price. Get it at the delmar show in two weeks. I love them, cws and the nds-3. Nice people tooooooooo!

It's hard to go to a damn gun show I always have duty that day or i'm out to sea but thanks for the info.

69Mach1
11-26-2006, 10:25 PM
I stay in SoCal anywhere between Long Beach and San Diego is fine.

It's hard to go to a damn gun show I always have duty that day or i'm out to sea but thanks for the info.

PM sent on FFL in Riverside. Their FFL is on file with NODAK.

cornholio1
11-26-2006, 10:29 PM
PM sent on FFL in Riverside. Their FFL is on file with NODAK.

Those guys are good.

rorschach
11-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Dont know if Ammo Bros is doing the whole AK thing, but I got my NDS3 through Ade.

vrylak
11-27-2006, 12:10 AM
+1 on Harlan, great to deal with. They're very professional and respond to your emails/inquiries.

The NDS-3 fits my kits like a glove, all holes line up perfectly, really amazing and unbelievable.

M24
11-27-2006, 8:03 AM
Ade's gunshop in Orange had a few receivers when I was there a week ago. Try him.