PDA

View Full Version : Are rifle rivalries cool?

diego-ted
05-03-2011, 11:32 AM
You know like Ford vs Chevy or Mopar? I know of the AK vs AR, how about Remmy vs Savage? Is there a line in the sand? My buddy and I are always razzin each other about something or other. He is an advid Remmy fan and had me .001 away from getting one. I wonder what he is going to say when he sees the Tikka:eek:

diego

mlevans66
05-03-2011, 11:34 AM
All rivalries are cool! Look at Michigan Vs. Ohio State, Chargers Vs. Raiders, Ak Vs. M-16. Obama Vs. Osama! Look how well that ended. LOL

dieselpower
05-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Its only here people get all upset when you debate with them and toss some flames around. At the range, hiking and joking around its all good.

llamatrnr
05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Mine is better than yours; that's all you need to know. You're welcome.:cool:

pyro3k2
05-03-2011, 11:44 AM
I absolutely hate the debates in the firearms world, because like any 2A loving cal-gunner I end up buying both items in question.

glock vs 1911
AK vs AR
9mm vs .45
clones vs real optics
BCM vs stag
SCAR vs ACR vs LMT(may god have mercy on my wallet)

these debates are getting expensive and from the 1st hand experience i've gather most of the arguements can easily be won by simply saying "personal preference"

dieselpower
05-03-2011, 12:06 PM
I absolutely hate the debates in the firearms world, because like any 2A loving cal-gunner I end up buying both items in question.

glock vs 1911
AK vs AR
9mm vs .45
clones vs real optics
BCM vs stag
SCAR vs ACR vs LMT(may god have mercy on my wallet)

these debates are getting expensive and from the 1st hand experience i've gather most of the arguements can easily be won by simply saying "personal preference"

your either a single man...or a freaking Doctor. We married wage slobs couldn't save that kind of cash without selling a Kidney.

pyro3k2
05-03-2011, 12:13 PM
your either a single man...or a freaking Doctor. We married wage slobs couldn't save that kind of cash without selling a Kidney.

Im married :(, But I do the unthinkable, I actually sell my firearms to afford the next ones. I had to sell one of my other AR's to afford the ACOG I put on my most recent assembly.

dieselpower
05-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Im married :(, But I do the unthinkable, I actually sell my firearms to afford the next ones. I had to sell one of my other AR's to afford the ACOG I put on my most recent assembly.

No shame in that game. I do it myself. Most do in fact.

ZX-10R
05-03-2011, 12:17 PM
I buy what I want no matter what. If someone wants me to have something they like, they better buy it for me.

NHP1127
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Go to M4carbine.net and ask that question. They are the fanatic, radical islam of the gun world. Everyone drives one kind of car over there.

killshot44
05-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Variety is the spice of life.

Jealousy is the ghost-chili pepper of life.