View Full Version : Glock Lone Wolf 10mm Long Slide help needed

Agent Tikki
05-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Just got a Lone Wolf 10mm Long Slide for my G21 and I need some help installing the channel liner. It definately needs more pressure than just my finger getting this thing in there. I found a Plastic dowel the exact diameter of the channel liner and can tap the liner in there....My question is should I just tap it all the way down? I thought that the liner should just slide right down there...

Anyone have any insight into this?

05-03-2011, 3:02 PM
It should not take much force, but certainly may take more than finger pressure. Take care not to peen the rear edge of the liner.

Make sure you have the correct liner first.

Corbin Dallas
05-03-2011, 7:14 PM
Also make sure the liner channel is free and clean of machine debris.

Agent Tikki
05-06-2011, 7:58 AM
Yeah it seems that the channel liner install would be pretty easy.

It wasn't, I borged it up and good. Got the liner to within about 1/4 inch of the end of the firing pin groove, and then it stuck...used a some force...then a little more..then it split.

I did used a flashlight to inspect the channel. I used compressed air and blew out any debris, but I dunno if the channel was just a little out of spec but it just seemed too tight.

One the plus side, CS at Lone Wolf Dist. was really cool. The offered to install it for free and give me a new liner. I packed it up and with a prepaid return shipping label and sent it to them. They said that they'd probably have it back to me in a couple weeks.

The wait begins....again...