PDA

View Full Version : 30 round tube

Mag_Rat
11-26-2006, 2:11 PM
hey it's me again:) google has failed me so now i come to you guys. Anyone know if they sell 30 round magazine tubes?I'm trying to make a AK C Products type 10/30 magazine.

moulton
11-26-2006, 2:16 PM
holly crap :eek: 30 rd. tube magazine....I have a 15 round one on my winchester 190 and I couldnt imagine how long that thing would be with 30:rolleyes:

bu-bye
11-26-2006, 2:16 PM
They don't make any because the 7.62X39 round has pointed bullets. Stack those end to end and you could set off a primer blowing up your gun and maybe killing you.

SemiAutoSam
11-26-2006, 2:18 PM
I dont think you guys are understanding the mans question. Either that or your just playin with the noob.

He seems to be looking for 30 round AK mag bodies.

is this correct Mag_Rat?

rssslvr
11-26-2006, 2:21 PM
nope it says he is looking for 30 rnd AK bodies.

Mag_Rat
11-26-2006, 2:22 PM
I dont think you guys are understanding the mans question. Either that or your just playin with the noob.

He seems to be looking for 30 round AR15 mag bodies.

is this correct Mag_Rat?

lol you sir are right, wow i feel like a booter :(

NeoWeird
11-26-2006, 2:23 PM
sold as it and I do NOT know if they will ship them to California.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1028

Blue
11-26-2006, 2:57 PM
lol you sir are right, wow i feel like a booter :(

If you're looking for AR15 30rd mag bodies Cope's distributing has them for like $9 each.

JHC
11-26-2006, 3:57 PM
hey it's me again:) google has failed me so now i come to you guys. Anyone know if they sell 30 round magazine tubes?I'm trying to make a AK C Products type 10/30 magazine.

Ask around on ARFcom some of our brothers from the free states are willing to help. I posted a bumpfire video that showed my magazine falling apart and dumping all my ammo, I got laughs but also got alot of offers to sell me mag parts to refurbish mine.

BTW I couldn't help but notice your IYOYAS, still in? Spent a couple years down in the mags myself G3/WEPS/CVN72

jumbopanda
11-26-2006, 4:08 PM
sold as it and I do NOT know if they will ship them to California.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1028

Email sent.

Mag_Rat
11-26-2006, 4:16 PM
thnx everyone really helped out :D

Ask around on ARFcom some of our brothers from the free states are willing to help. I posted a bumpfire video that showed my magazine falling apart and dumping all my ammo, I got laughs but also got alot of offers to sell me mag parts to refurbish mine.

BTW I couldn't help but notice your IYOYAS, still in? Spent a couple years down in the mags myself G3/WEPS/CVN72

Yeah i'm still in G3/WEPS/CVN68

rorschach
11-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Noonanda on this board has some AK magtubes and parts for sale, he was in the middle of a move though, dont know if he's settled in yet.

Scour the boards- AKfiles.com Falfiles.com arf.com sturmgewehr.com

Lots of guys in free states are willing to sell parts to CA provided you explain to them that although complete mags are a no-no, any and all parts are OK provided they are not assembled.

JPglee1
11-27-2006, 6:04 AM
We will sell someone AK mag tubes if they will provide a copy of their original drivers license (color copy) a right thumb print, and sign a statement they are being used to REPAIR existing mags.

We offer mag tubes, springs, followers, floorplates, etc.

We cannot sell all the parts at one time to 1 person however, and we wont ship spring+body in the same package. Im not stupid. If you come across as doing anything but repairing 100% legally owned magazines, I will not deal with you.

Its a fine line to walk, and we don't want any hassles.

IF you really need bare tubes, they can be had but the price is a little steep as we are offering them truly for repair purpouses, and because we only keep a small amount of the parts on hand to help you guys out with. We prefer to offer the welded 10/30 magazines, but we understand people need REPAIR PARTS. Pricing is as follows:

Bare tubes = $30.00 each
Springs = $10.00 each
Follower/Floorplate/Lockplate = $12.00 (sold as package)

We also offer 30rd magazine bodies permanently blocked to 10rd capacity. We will have a new run this week. I got a cold on thanksgiving week so I've been unable to weld up new mags. This week we will be back 100% on production of 10/30s.

JP