PDA

View Full Version : Glass Factory Range Clean Up - Santa Barbara - Saturday June 18th @ 9am

gtturborex
05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Saturday June 18th @ 9am

It's about time to start planning our next big clean up. The last one went very well thanks to all that attended.

I was thinking the next one would be mid-June so chime in and let's see what day would work for everyone. That puts us at about a 3 month interval which is definetly enough time for that place to get filthy.

I want to help keep E. Camino Cielo Glass Factory Range Open!:

gtturborex+2
Sub95
SilentPea +1
Deadbolt+2or more
shermanatortank+2or3
Dallasdowning+2
ckprax
Dead*Reckoned +1or2
automatikdonn +3
wenter
MADNCRZYDM
Twiz +1

SilentPea
05-02-2011, 8:24 PM
Most likely in. Tagged for updates.

gtturborex
05-03-2011, 6:03 AM
Most likely in. Tagged for updates.

Awesome! Marked as tentative:D

Deadbolt
05-03-2011, 3:02 PM
mid june works for me. me + 2 likely. maybe more, i dont know how to out do my +4 from last time...

gtturborex
05-03-2011, 7:51 PM
mid june works for me. me + 2 likely. maybe more, i dont know how to out do my +4 from last time...

You don't have to out do yourself. An equal contribution would be great as well. I don't know if I could get 4 others with me... I will try though

shermanatortank
05-04-2011, 9:43 AM
I'm in. I'll bring 2-3 others. Will there be shooting after the clean up is done most likely? Thank you for hitting me up with the information btw. As long as the clean up is before the 20th I should be able to request any day in June off of work.

gtturborex
05-05-2011, 8:49 AM
I'm in. I'll bring 2-3 others. Will there be shooting after the clean up is done most likely? Thank you for hitting me up with the information btw. As long as the clean up is before the 20th I should be able to request any day in June off of work.

Great I will add you to the list. There will be plenty of time for shooting after we are done cleaning up.

Mike

Dallasdowning
05-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Perfect timing. I was up there Monday afternoon, starting to get pretty dirty. Not sure if hes here, but big thanks to the guy who brought his own materials all the way up there to repair the damaged bench. Wish I could have stayed to help longer....

I'm in as long as its a Sunday or Monday. Hopefully +1 or 2

Deadbolt
05-05-2011, 11:41 AM
You don't have to out do yourself. An equal contribution would be great as well. I don't know if I could get 4 others with me... I will try though

naw whoring out friends is what friendship is all about :D :rofl: besides those guys never pay for ammo anyway :mad:

gtturborex
05-06-2011, 9:02 AM
naw whoring out friends is what friendship is all about :D :rofl: besides those guys never pay for ammo anyway :mad:

:D This is a good way to pay for their shooting exhibitions...

gtturborex
05-06-2011, 9:03 AM
Perfect timing. I was up there Monday afternoon, starting to get pretty dirty. Not sure if hes here, but big thanks to the guy who brought his own materials all the way up there to repair the damaged bench. Wish I could have stayed to help longer....

I'm in as long as its a Sunday or Monday. Hopefully +1 or 2

Anyone else have an idea for the date? I'm only able to go out on the weekends so a Sunday sounds good to me.

shermanatortank
05-06-2011, 1:34 PM
Sunday sounds good to me too. I'm down for any Sunday in June. I just need to know a couple weeks in advance so I can request it off from work.

LuluSS
05-06-2011, 2:37 PM
I am in!

gtturborex
05-06-2011, 3:02 PM
Sunday sounds good to me too. I'm down for any Sunday in June. I just need to know a couple weeks in advance so I can request it off from work.

Awesome we will have a date in the next couple of weeks.

gtturborex
05-06-2011, 3:02 PM
I am in!

Great!!! Adding you to the list now.

vintagearms
05-07-2011, 9:03 PM
Add me tentatively to the list. It looks like Ventura Gunshow is June 11-12 so the 12th would work for me.

UPDATE: Looks like a 2 day Executive Protection Course I have been waiting to get in on has come up that weekend. Sorry guys. Definitely next one...

gtturborex
05-08-2011, 9:13 AM
Add me tentatively to the list. It looks like Ventura Gunshow is June 11-12 so the 12th would work for me.

Ok sounds good. In for the 12th...

ckprax
05-09-2011, 9:30 AM
I could likely make it the weekend of the 12th.

gtturborex
05-09-2011, 9:37 AM
I could likely make it the weekend of the 12th.

Great!! Adding you to the list.

Seems like the majority of people so far are in for Sunday June 12th.

gtturborex
05-10-2011, 8:41 PM
Pm sent to all the others that helped during the last cleanup.

Sunday June 12th seems a popular date so far...

Dead*Reckoned
05-10-2011, 9:01 PM
I could go pretty much any day after June 12. My brother graduates from UCSB on that day, so I will be in Santa Barbara, but not for the cleanup.

gtturborex
05-10-2011, 9:09 PM
I could go pretty much any day after June 12. My brother graduates from UCSB on that day, so I will be in Santa Barbara, but not for the cleanup.

Congrats to your brother!!

The date is still up in the air until more people chime in.

Which Way Out
05-11-2011, 8:50 AM
No can do on June 11 weekend. I have a Jeep Poker run and BBQ cook off already scheduled at the Moose Lodge in Big Bear.
Also I hate to say it but its become fishing season for me. Fish in the summer, guns in the winter, but I have been know to mix it up now and then. Thanks for the invite and as always let me know and if I can make it I will.
Bill

IllTemperedCur
05-11-2011, 2:00 PM
If the work schedule doesn't intrude, I'm in.

Sunday Jun 12 is probably going to be best, given that the gun show is that weekend.

SilentPea
05-11-2011, 9:42 PM
Whats up everyone, whats the directions to this range? if i was coming from ventura on the 101? dont count me in just yet.

Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Oxnard,+CA&daddr=East+Camino+Cielo,+California+93105+%28The+G lass+Factory%29&hl=en&geocode=FQHQCQIdpIDl-CmfZyUT5k3ogDFFtl76wEmAWQ%3BFQKJDgId-7jc-CEhBpkoWhsb6g&mra=ls&sll=34.50701,-119.752453&sspn=0.577713,0.441513&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=10)

LuluSS
05-13-2011, 8:26 AM
Unless I can get a babysitter, I cannot make it on the 12th. I can the weekend before or after however. Is anyone open to those weekends?

LuluSS
05-13-2011, 8:32 AM
Oh, and if I can make it...it will be me +2

gtturborex
05-13-2011, 9:20 AM
Unless I can get a babysitter, I cannot make it on the 12th. I can the weekend before or after however. Is anyone open to those weekends?

I'm open the weekend after but not the weekend before.

June 18 or 19??

gtturborex
05-13-2011, 9:22 AM
Added automatikdonn to the list.

Only about a month away, let's nail down the date...

Deadbolt
05-16-2011, 1:58 PM
I may not be able to attend a june 12th weekend event. Something came up for that weekend with work. I am not presently committed to what my employer is drumming up, but if asked to assist, it will trump the clean up. Please change my availability to tentative"

My friends may or may not find their way up there without me ...

gtturborex
05-16-2011, 8:21 PM
I may not be able to attend a june 12th weekend event. Something came up for that weekend with work. I am not presently committed to what my employer is drumming up, but if asked to assist, it will trump the clean up. Please change my availability to tentative"

My friends may or may not find their way up there without me ...

Changed. We could always make it for the following weekend if more people can come.

SilentPea
05-16-2011, 8:36 PM
I mentioned the cleanup to a couple of groups that were up there on sunday. Maybe 8 people total. They all sounded interested. 1 or 2 mentioned they'd try to make it up.

gtturborex
05-17-2011, 5:37 AM
I mentioned the cleanup to a couple of groups that were up there on sunday. Maybe 8 people total. They all sounded interested. 1 or 2 mentioned they'd try to make it up.

That's great! Hopefully they do make it but we do need to lock down a date here. It is getting pretty close.

Deadbolt
05-17-2011, 8:06 AM
Ok I got final word from my manager today - due to budget constraints and the ROI, i WONT be needed for the company's event. I can make any date in june. Thanks!

gtturborex
05-17-2011, 10:19 AM
Ok I got final word from my manager today - due to budget constraints and the ROI, i WONT be needed for the company's event. I can make any date in june. Thanks!

Awesome! Shall we just set the date to Sun June 19? This will give us some more time to recruit more people and give those few people who are busy June11-12 a chance to go.

Deadbolt
05-17-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm good with any weekend in june as long as you give me a 7 day lead so i dont plan any moto rides :D

gtturborex
05-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Ok Sunday June 19th @ 9am it is.

I will supply the hotdogs and waters again for all that attend.

gtturborex
05-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Oh, and if I can make it...it will be me +2

No can do on June 11 weekend. I have a Jeep Poker run and BBQ cook off already scheduled at the Moose Lodge in Big Bear.

UPDATE: Looks like a 2 day Executive Protection Course I have been waiting to get in on has come up that weekend. Sorry guys. Definitely next one...

Date changed to Sunday June 19th so you guys' and gals' could attend:D

wenter
05-18-2011, 10:19 PM
If the cleanup day would be Saturday I would gladly come. Not on Sunday :( I have being to range once, but I really would like to help to keep that place clean.

Dallasdowning
05-19-2011, 8:09 AM
In for the 19th

gtturborex
05-19-2011, 10:06 AM
In for the 19th

Updated!

Amacias805
05-19-2011, 2:49 PM
The 19th is fathers day

gtturborex
05-19-2011, 3:19 PM
The 19th is fathers day

What a great way to celebrate Fathers' Day then!!!

shermanatortank
05-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Sounds gravy, I'll Be there. I'll try to bring as many heads as I can to clean this sucker up.

LuluSS
05-20-2011, 1:58 PM
The 19th is fathers day

:kest:

I didn't even realize that. No one is up for a Saturday clean-up? Why is it always on a Sunday?

wenter
05-20-2011, 2:01 PM

I didn't even realize that. No one is up for a Saturday clean-up? Why is it always on a Sunday?

I am totally with you :d

If it is Saturday - I will be there :)

Which Way Out
05-20-2011, 2:27 PM
Also I hate to say it but its become fishing season for me. Fish in the summer, guns in the winter, but I have been know to mix it up now and then. Thanks for the invite and as always let me know and if I can make it I will.
Bill

As far as I know I can make it. But if the Yellowtail bite goes off, then you won't see me. Pencil me in..
Bill

gtturborex
05-20-2011, 4:01 PM

We can do Saturday. That's why I was asking for everyone's input. I'm good to go on that Saturday if everyone else is.

ckprax
05-20-2011, 10:06 PM
I should be able to make either the 18th or 19th but will not know for sure until about a week before. I will do what I can. Keep me on the list.

gtturborex
05-23-2011, 5:37 AM
Shall we change it to Saturday?

shermanatortank
05-23-2011, 7:41 AM
Down for saturday as well. We should probably nail the date down soon because I usually work on saturdays and sundays and need to know which day to request off.

vintagearms
05-23-2011, 7:46 AM
prefer sat...

gtturborex
05-23-2011, 7:47 AM
Down for saturday as well. We should probably nail the date down soon because I usually work on saturdays and sundays and need to know which day to request off.

prefer sat...

Saturday it is. Thanks for the input!!!

shermanatortank
05-23-2011, 8:03 AM
Fo sho

ckprax
05-23-2011, 10:08 AM
Saturday should work better for me.

gtturborex
05-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Saturday should work better for me.

Awesome!

gtturborex
05-23-2011, 11:03 AM
If the cleanup day would be Saturday I would gladly come. Not on Sunday :( I have being to range once, but I really would like to help to keep that place clean.

Pm sent due to date change

wenter
05-23-2011, 12:10 PM
I am in for Saturday 18. If no family emergency arises I will be there.

What do I need to bring with me? Any tools?

gtturborex
05-23-2011, 1:29 PM
I am in for Saturday 18. If no family emergency arises I will be there.

What do I need to bring with me? Any tools?

A shovel, rake, gloves, and trash bags. Wheel barrels are very helpful if you have one.

Oh, and guns, lots of guns:43: For after of course:D

Mike

LuluSS
05-23-2011, 3:19 PM
Ok, I am in +1 maybe more!

gtturborex
05-23-2011, 6:36 PM
Ok, I am in +1 maybe more!

Great!!

MADNCRZYDM
05-24-2011, 3:00 AM
Im down and i could see if any of the guys from my platoon want to go we can turn it into a platoon event ill start talking to guys now

gtturborex
05-24-2011, 5:40 AM
Im down and i could see if any of the guys from my platoon want to go we can turn it into a platoon event ill start talking to guys now

Great!!!

Thank you for your service!!! :79:

Dead*Reckoned
05-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Just saw the date change, put me in with possibly +1 or 2

gtturborex
05-25-2011, 5:41 AM
Just saw the date change, put me in with possibly +1 or 2

Gotcha!

shermanatortank
05-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Just a quick question. Is the park service going to be there to ensure that the range is not going to be used by people who just "show up"? Or are they going to post flyers/notifications to ensure people have a heads up about the clean up on Saturday morning. If they aren't going to do it, I think we should give some fair warning to the people who use the range and aren't involved with Calguns.

The last cleanup I went to with a bunch of hippies trying to save the California condor had a park ranger there. (I showed up to shoot while they were cleaning up so I decided to join to show them that gun owners care too)

ckprax
05-30-2011, 1:58 PM
I put the word out on the Santa Barbara Gun Club Facebook page so hopefully we can get some more recruits.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_2200358845#!/home.php?sk=group_2200358845&ap=1

gtturborex
06-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Just a quick question. Is the park service going to be there to ensure that the range is not going to be used by people who just "show up"? Or are they going to post flyers/notifications to ensure people have a heads up about the clean up on Saturday morning. If they aren't going to do it, I think we should give some fair warning to the people who use the range and aren't involved with Calguns.

The last cleanup I went to with a bunch of hippies trying to save the California condor had a park ranger there. (I showed up to shoot while they were cleaning up so I decided to join to show them that gun owners care too)

I've contacted Larry @ the Forestry Service and am awaiting a return call from him. He showed up last time but was quite late so I'm not sure we should rely on him.

If someone is heading up there to shoot anytime soon it would be great if you could post a few signs giving everyone a heads up.

Deadbolt
06-01-2011, 1:42 PM
I've contacted Larry @ the Forestry Service and am awaiting a return call from him. He showed up last time but was quite late so I'm not sure we should rely on him.

If someone is heading up there to shoot anytime soon it would be great if you could post a few signs giving everyone a heads up.

I am hoping to head that way for some dirtbiking this weekend, if i do make it up - ill bring some signs and post them if no one else had before I get there

gtturborex
06-01-2011, 4:13 PM
The Forest Service is willing to come out and supervise the shut down.

We will need to figure out how to remove the trash though. Does anyone here besides Craig have a Marborg contact? I was PM'd saying he is planning a cleanup at the end of July with the Hotshots and Tv crews and all. We might not be able to round up a dumpster for this one if they are going to donate them again in July.

Let me know your thoughts...

Deadbolt
06-02-2011, 1:03 PM
Dallas - you want to do a dirt ride this weekend? :rofl: respond at the super secret junkie board.

Which Way Out
06-03-2011, 7:52 PM
Are you sure the media will be friendly? You know how no good deed goes unpunished !:26::hammer:

May not be worth having a bunch of not know anythings getting involved.:willy_nilly: Give em an inch and watch what happens. Heck I could do this for hours.....

Lay Low and sip slow is my thinking. Most viewers don't even know about the place and as soon as one person thinks it needs to be closed then a group will formed:nono: Then the USFS will get tired of all the crap phone calls and what not. It will become to much trouble for them and shut it down for good.:mad:
Rant done.
I do however look forward to the scheduled day and the good fun after.:grilling:

vintagearms
06-03-2011, 7:59 PM
Sorry guys. I landed a photo gig with Starr Jones (celeb apprentice) so I have to bail on that Sat. I'll get there eventually. :turned:

Nate
06-03-2011, 9:18 PM
Are you sure the media will be friendly? You know how no good deed goes unpunished !:26::hammer:

May not be worth having a bunch of not know anythings getting involved.:willy_nilly: Give em an inch and watch what happens. Heck I could do this for hours.....

Lay Low and sip slow is my thinking. Most viewers don't even know about the place and as soon as one person thinks it needs to be closed then a group will formed:nono: Then the USFS will get tired of all the crap phone calls and what not. It will become to much trouble for them and shut it down for good.:mad:
Rant done.
I do however look forward to the scheduled day and the good fun after.:grilling:

It seemed to work well when only 2 calgunners showed up to help with a clean up last year on 7/31/2010.

The clean up had support of locals not associated with calguns, local businesses, forestry service, and even the press.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=317818

If people continue to have clean ups and maintain the shooting area, it will be less likely to be an eye sore and create reasons for the place to be shut down.

gtturborex
06-04-2011, 8:17 AM
Sorry guys. I landed a photo gig with Starr Jones (celeb apprentice) so I have to bail on that Sat. I'll get there eventually. :turned:

Removed you from the list:(

It seemed to work well when only 2 calgunners showed up to help with a clean up last year on 7/31/2010.

The clean up had support of locals not associated with calguns, local businesses, forestry service, and even the press.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=317818

If people continue to have clean ups and maintain the shooting area, it will be less likely to be an eye sore and create reasons for the place to be shut down.

Are you going to make it out to this one?

We still need to round up a way to remove all the trash. I'll call Marborg on Monday but we might need an alternative.

Nate
06-06-2011, 4:14 PM
Removed you from the list:(

Are you going to make it out to this one?

We still need to round up a way to remove all the trash. I'll call Marborg on Monday but we might need an alternative.

I wouldnt mind, but I live in San Diego.

gtturborex
06-07-2011, 5:36 AM
I wouldnt mind, but I live in San Diego.

Don't blame you then... I didn't see that.

ckprax
06-07-2011, 1:42 PM
Have signs been made up or posted yet to inform others of our intentions? I have not been up there in a while. I could post something if need be.

shermanatortank
06-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Have signs been made up or posted yet to inform others of our intentions? I have not been up there in a while. I could post something if need be.

I went up there last week (it was a spur of the moment thing) I forgot to make/bring any signs. I also didn't see any already posted either.

I am without a car right now so I can't go up there and put any up :(

Twiz
06-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Most likely in +1

gtturborex
06-10-2011, 5:53 AM
Most likely in +1

Great, I'll count you in!!!

gtturborex
06-10-2011, 5:56 AM
I am hoping to head that way for some dirtbiking this weekend, if i do make it up - ill bring some signs and post them if no one else had before I get there

Did you make it up there to put up some signs?

SilentPea
06-10-2011, 5:03 PM
Looks like my plans are solidifying. Mark me down as good to go +1. I can probably contribute an ice chest and some water/soda to the effort.

gtturborex
06-13-2011, 8:00 AM
Coming up this Saturday! No dumpster as of yet...:(

Deadbolt
06-13-2011, 9:20 AM
I can haul like 4-6 bags of casings and similar small stuff.

gtturborex
06-13-2011, 9:31 AM
I can haul like 4-6 bags of casings and similar small stuff.

I'll be bringing my truck as well. That said it will probably not be as big of a cleanup as we had hoped for. More time for shooting???

I guess it is a win-win:43:

Deadbolt
06-13-2011, 11:48 AM
every little bit helps :)

gtturborex
06-13-2011, 2:10 PM
every little bit helps :)

Definitely. This is a good reason to get out there and shoot with you guys' and gals' anyways.

KidnK9s
06-14-2011, 10:58 AM
I've got Marborg online for the Sat. 18th Glass Factory Clean-up. The first roll-off will be there @ 9:00am... they will swap it out @ Noon and pick it up @ 3:00pm. There will also be a bathroom for the whole weekend.

I'll try and stop by and introduce myself to all. I will be confuting my annual clean-up in mid August w/ Marborg, KEYT News and others.

Good luck and the santa Barbara Shooters send Thanx to the So Cal group for helping us keep the Glass Factory open for ALL.

Craig

gtturborex
06-14-2011, 11:10 AM
I've got Marborg online for the Sat. 18th Glass Factory Clean-up. The first roll-off will be there @ 9:00am... they will swap it out @ Noon and pick it up @ 3:00pm. There will also be a bathroom for the whole weekend.

I'll try and stop by and introduce myself to all. I will be confuting my annual clean-up in mid August w/ Marborg, KEYT News and others.

Good luck and the santa Barbara Shooters send Thanx to the So Cal group for helping us keep the Glass Factory open for ALL.

Craig

:eek: Wow Craig!!! Thanks.

I will be present for the Aug clean up as long as it is not Aug 20-29.

Deadbolt
06-15-2011, 7:45 AM
AWESOME Craig Thank you !!!!

MARBORG has really been an amazing corporate sponsor !!!! I'm wondering if there is anything we can do to thank them. I know last time we all pitched in for a "thank you" basket but im wondering if there is anything more business orientated we could do - even if just good publicity wise....

And - no sorry, I rode divide on thursday of last week, but accessed via Gibraltar bc of direction of travel from work.. and over the weekend I didnt make it up there... :(

LuluSS
06-15-2011, 7:25 PM
I hate to say this, but I cannot make it this Saturday :(

Things have been hectic lately. I will definitely be making the next one though.....hopefully with some new toys since I've had to sell 3 toys in the past few months :(

gtturborex
06-15-2011, 8:13 PM
I hate to say this, but I cannot make it this Saturday :(

Things have been hectic lately. I will definitely be making the next one though.....hopefully with some new toys since I've had to sell 3 toys in the past few months :(

:( Hope everything is okay...

shermanatortank
06-15-2011, 8:43 PM
Daaannnngg Marborg is pulling through like crazy! A big thanks to them! Thanks Craig!

Which Way Out
06-16-2011, 8:05 AM
Daaannnngg Marborg is pulling through like crazy! A big thanks to them! Thanks Craig!

Yep Xs 100
Tnx Craig

Sub95
06-16-2011, 3:13 PM
IF anyone can bring a wheelbarrow, do so as it makes it easy to haul the junk over to the roll-off.

gtturborex
06-16-2011, 4:02 PM
IF anyone can bring a wheelbarrow, do so as it makes it easy to haul the junk over to the roll-off.

Yes, definitely bring wheelbarrows. We will be bringing 3 with us...

scott26
06-17-2011, 10:13 AM
I am going to try and make this... have to get the bosses permission. You got a pm gtturborex.

gtturborex
06-17-2011, 10:35 AM
I am going to try and make this... have to get the bosses permission. You got a pm gtturborex.

The more hands we get makes everyone's load lighter.

I will get a total count tonight when I get off work for water and hot dogs.

gtturborex
06-17-2011, 9:32 PM
Big day tomorrow get some rest.

I count right around 30 people for tomorrow. Hopefully we get this knocked out then get some good shooting in, Calguns style:D

wenter
06-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Sorry, guys I will have to pass tomorrow :( I am sick as a dog :( Hopefully I will get better by next time.

gtturborex
06-18-2011, 7:35 PM
We did pretty well considering how many people we had. I believe there was 12-14 total and 6 of them were not Calgunners.

I called Marborg up and let them know we would not be needing the 2nd roll-off. We put in a couple good hours of work and filled the 40ft dumpster.

Thanks to all that came out from here. I had a blast playing after we were done cleaning!

Sub95
06-18-2011, 9:34 PM
There was a younger guy ( think john and his dad mark? ) they had a rolling magnet out there and left it, we have it.

Next clean up time we need to drop off some flyers to the gun shops in SB.

other then that it went good.

and big Thanks too Marborg.

cell phone pic.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/Sub95/2011-06-18_15-39-27_658.jpg

shermanatortank
06-18-2011, 10:19 PM
There was a younger guy ( think john and his dad mark? ) they had a rolling magnet out there and left it, we have it.

Yeah that was me, I left that silly thing there. :( Good job at remembering both names, though. Let me know if you're in/around the SB area so I can get the magnet back. Thanks for grabbing it, too!

gtturborex
06-19-2011, 10:41 AM

Next clean up time we need to drop off some flyers to the gun shops in SB.

other then that it went good.

and big Thanks too Marborg.

pic was taken with a cell phone from way up on top, so not that great.

http://www.planetsand.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/101279/filename/2011-06-

Pic doesn't work unless you have access on planet sand. I have an account but still wasn't able to see it.

gtturborex
06-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Yeah that was me, I left that silly thing there. :( Good job at remembering both names, though. Let me know if you're in/around the SB area so I can get the magnet back. Thanks for grabbing it, too!

I have it in my garage right now. I work in Goleta so I can bring it down to you guys' one day this week when you are available.

Let me know,
Mike

shermanatortank
06-19-2011, 8:55 PM
I have it in my garage right now. I work in Goleta so I can bring it down to you guys' one day this week when you are available.

Let me know,
Mike

Yeah I live in IV. I am down to pick it up whenever. PM me with your contact info and whenever would be best.

Thanks,
John

KidnK9s
06-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Good job to all that showed up. I have found thru time that you cannot have big turn-outs for every clean-up, but... the place looks great.

I'm working on my August clean-up date... tough with all that is goin' on, but I will keep all informed.

Once again... great job to all.

Thanx...

Craig

gtturborex
06-20-2011, 5:48 AM
Yeah I live in IV. I am down to pick it up whenever. PM me with your contact info and whenever would be best.

Thanks,
John

Pm sent... Lunch in IV sounds great! MMMMMM Freebirds

Which Way Out
06-21-2011, 5:20 PM
Great Job out there guys and gals.
Sorry I was AWOL but I will try harder next time. From the Photo it looks great.