View Full Version : Glock .25 trigger job, what do you think?

05-01-2011, 3:57 PM
I've had Glocks, but never tried the trigger job before. Just for s**t and g****s, I tried it on my 17. Did not see any difference. Wasted 2 hrs of my life. By hand and no dremmel.

Have you tried this before?

rubber duckie
05-01-2011, 4:11 PM
i spent about an hour doing it for my friend. he told me the action is much smoother and its less mechanical.

Agent Tikki
05-01-2011, 4:19 PM
How many rounds did you have through your G17 already?

If you had a lot of rounds through your Glock, the .25 jobber doesn't really do much. They parts through normal wear polish themselves. The .25 job just speed this process along. I'
d guesstimate by 2000-3000 shots fired, it won't do squat.

05-01-2011, 4:57 PM
The .25 cent trigger job just gives you an approximation of where to do the polishing, but it's ultimately up to you to examine your parts and see where the rough spots are.. I have no idea how many connectors and trigger bars I've worked on.. but the thing is to see where the rubbing occurs and go from there..

I also agree, mostly, that if the gun has already been "used" extensively, the .25 trigger job isn't a vast improvement..

05-01-2011, 5:47 PM
Didn't know that Glock ever made a 25 caliber handgun. Learn something every day.

05-01-2011, 6:43 PM
I did it to my glock. The difference is so minor i would not do it again. Don't expect any miracles after all its still a glock trigger. It is still going to stack, it is still going to be somewhat heavy, and it is still going to have creep.

There is a much bigger difference with going with a 3.5 lb connector than doing the trigger job. And it already comes polished I should have just done that from the beginning.