PDA

View Full Version : professional ordnance carbon 15 .22

kook
05-01-2011, 12:08 PM
I picked a carbon 15 . 22 and i want to change the stock to an adjustable. I'm pretty sure the tube will thread in but... I'm not so sure about the recoil spring working properly due to the stock spring looking like it is to small a diameter as opposed to the ar style. I want make the rifle smaller so my lady can shoot it easier. And a adjustable stock will be more functional.

j1133s
05-01-2011, 1:19 PM
I picked a carbon 15 . 22 and i want to change the stock to an adjustable. I'm pretty sure the tube will thread in but... I'm not so sure about the recoil spring working properly due to the stock spring looking like it is to small a diameter as opposed to the ar style. I want make the rifle smaller so my lady can shoot it easier. And a adjustable stock will be more functional.

You gun looks like my Bustmaster Carbon 15 (Bushmaster bought Professional Ordnance). As far as I know, there is no adjustable stock for my gun as the new M4 like carbon 15s has a different diameter (hole in the buttstock).

Since yours is just a .22lr can you shoot w/o it? My c-15 has a plastic tube covering the spring, so it can be shot w/o buttstock.

kook
05-16-2011, 6:20 PM
hey i think i replied earlier but i don't know if it got to you as i'm a newbie on here. i want to thank you for your input and i'm still tryin to figure it out with my gunsmith.