PDA

View Full Version : sksboards.com problems?

Patriot
11-25-2006, 8:25 AM
Hi all,

I've been trying to bring up sksboards.com, but I keep getting an 403 Forbidden error. Is it just me, or are others encountering this as well?

madjack956
11-25-2006, 8:30 AM
I just checked it for you and got a 403 also...

Rascal
11-25-2006, 8:44 AM
Yup, I get that same thing. :(

moulton
11-25-2006, 11:32 AM
+1:mad:
here is some other sks addicts in withdrawl :(
http://www.gunsandbullets.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1170

Me neither. Last I heard from Dean was that he didn't have enough money to even keep his own Internet alive at the place where he was living. I am worried that this time may be the end. I may be wrong, but after what he said a while back, something like, "You probably won't be seeing me around anymore...", it makes me worry.

Hope things are okay for him. So many good fellas have had it rough lately. Dean has had problems for quite some time, and Jamie over at Surplusrifle.com has, too -- enough that Jamie is stopping the site.

now that would suck :( :(

ZapThyCat
11-25-2006, 7:08 PM
Holy crap! That sites been down for several days, and I've been getting major withdrawls... that site probably has the best SHTF section of any site on the internet :-/

Satex
11-25-2006, 7:28 PM
I seem to remember that for the past serveral months it has been hacked a number of times and the site owner was having some personal family problems on top of it.
I sure do hope he hasn't decided to close shop. That site is probably the #1 resource for any SKS.

moulton
11-25-2006, 8:15 PM
I seem to remember that for the past serveral months it has been hacked a number of times and the site owner was having some personal family problems on top of it.
I sure do how he hasn't decided to close shop. That site is probably the #1 resource for any SKS.

yup....its sad because surplus rifle is going down as well and either we will have to find another sks related site or create our own:(