View Full Version : New Calgun Addict

05-01-2011, 8:50 AM
Hello fellow Calgunners,

I just wanted to share my new found obsession, the best way I can explain it, is that I feel like a kid in a big ***** candy store and I want to try all the flavors!

Just picked up my Kriss on Friday and I could barely sleep last night out of anticipation of taking her to the range today. Also built my First AR-15 lower yesterday which was extremely satisfying, I can't wait until she's done. Then I've got the Sig P220 Equinox that shoots like a dream, and what I like to refer to as "The Little Beast" my S&W 340 Airlite PD a 12oz .375 magnum that your hand wont forget firing for the next 10 minutes. I get a kick out of letting others at the rage fire this beaut just to see the look on their face when it goes BOOM :43:

05-01-2011, 8:55 AM
NICE! I'm really diggin that 2-tone on your AR build, looks sweet!

05-01-2011, 8:57 AM
We all had the "shrine" when we first got our firearms...LOL Nice. I had a similar set up in my closet. Its cool to see yours. Great choices in firearms BTW. Look to Mil-surps for great wall hangers that add both a touch of history to a room and are still able to be safety fired. You can get 4 or 5 rifles from Big 5 for under $700.

welcome aboard.