PDA

View Full Version : ** U-15 at the Costa Mesa Gun Show!! This Sat/Sun!! **

Harbinger
11-24-2006, 8:20 PM
Grant (Toolbox X) and Matt of Ironwood Designs wanted me to inform you that they will be at the Costa Mesa Gun Show, this Saturday & Sunday (11/25-11/26).

Both their tables are in BUILDING 16. Stop by and check out these stocks for yourselves!

Directions, from the Crossroads Of The West website:

http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/gunsched.htm#orange

Orange County Fairgrounds
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA

Directions - Take the 405 Freeway to the Fairview exit. Go South to Arlington, and turn left to the Fairgrounds. If you are coming from the North or East, take the 55 Freeway to the 405. Exit from the 405 freeway on Fairview Drive & circle the Fairgrounds to Arlington and the Gun Show entry.

Thanks!

Mike

PIRATE14
11-25-2006, 5:51 AM
Come in the gate and hang a left.................

It's where all the cool guys hang out:D

Mark_in_Pasadena
11-25-2006, 6:52 AM
See ya there......:D

fwaptrout
11-25-2006, 3:12 PM
I bought a U15 from Grant today at Costa Mesa. The stocks appeared to be selling fast . . .

Dump1567
11-25-2006, 3:30 PM
Tried it and liked it. Seems like a sturdy platform. It's nice to be able to get your thumb around something.

Gunsrruss
11-25-2006, 4:25 PM
Went by there today. That stock is the real Mccoy. The guy I brought along got his. I will have to wait until I can hide that money on his web sight with a credit card. But I did get a chance to fondel it. Real nice, I don't think their voices will make it through the intire show. I saw them first thing and then three hours later. Voices were already starting to crack from all the conversation. Atleast one box of stocks are sold already in three hours. He got all 100 done but there going fast. Also check out the girl down from them selling Arizona land ( Awesome) especialy in the jeans. She has a better than average top and is well worth the price of admission.

capitol
11-25-2006, 4:38 PM
Also check out the girl down from them selling Arizona land ( Awesome) especialy in the jeans. She has a better than average top and is well worth the price of admission.

What the http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/liebe/love-smiley-084.gif

ivorykid
11-25-2006, 5:31 PM
I saw Grant / Cal Rifles today at the Costa Mesa COTW Gun Show (http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/)... (Also saw CWS and "all the cool guys hanging out :cool: .")

This stock is very nicely finished and feels solid. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it felt when shouldered. Pointed just like a rifle should. I have big hands, and I only noticed the lack of room between the stock and the buffer tube when consciously thinking about it. It might be noticed a little bit more when actually firing the rifle.

Any way, GREAT JOB Grant. Unfortunately, I'll have to save a few pennies before I can order one.

five.five-six
11-25-2006, 5:47 PM
i got mine at the jerky show today.. got some great jerky too. I will have it at bug johns camp n shoot next weekend

kalikool
11-26-2006, 6:53 PM
checked them out at the show today, very impressed. very well built, solid. if it ever comes down to HAVING to get rid of my pistol grip.......i'll def get one of these.