View Full Version : Great Place

04-30-2011, 9:04 PM
Was in the store again today and got a Sig 556 and again very happy with my purchase and the Good People that work there. Will continue to come back.

05-01-2011, 7:03 PM
Yup this gun shop is the way it's supposed to be

05-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes, they are very professional, easy to work with. I called in the morning asking about the SCAR, Mike called the distributor immediately after we spoke on the phone, and by the time i got there, he assured me i would be able to pick up the SCAR after the 10 day DROS wait. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction

05-04-2011, 4:36 PM
Mike and TRaP are certainly one of the best gun stores ever.

05-31-2011, 5:38 PM
I picked up my Springfield Armory Loaded Micro Compact 1911 today. I fell in love with this gun when I saw it a couple of weeks ago. It even has a rail and comes with a light. I called back a couple of days later and asked if it was still available. They put it aside for me since I was on my way there. I checked out the gun again and bought it. With paperwork and everything I was out the door in 20 minutes. Today, when I picked it up, I realized it was a single shot exempt pistol. Even with the extra time to set it up and then convert it back, I was in and out in about 20 to 25 minutes. I am extemely happy with this transaction. I got a great pistol I can't get most other places. I paid a fair price for it (considerably less than MSRP). I was helped by friendly, no pressure sales staff who knew their business. I highly recommend Tracy Rifle and Pistol.