PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rock Island Armory 1911 - Match or Tactical

XTN
04-29-2011, 9:55 AM
As the title says looking for a RIA Match or Tactical 1911 in parkerized finish.

Condition wise, I don't really care about holster wear or a few idiot marks/rubs as I will probably have her refinished. However, she does have to be a shooter as I intend to put this 1911 to work.

Have cash in hand and willing to travel a good distance (50 miles from 90066) if the deal is right. I'm located in West LA so the more convenient the merrier.

Also, if looking for some trades (+cash if necessary) I have the following:
M1a Vltor Cluster Rail and Synthetic Stock in good condition
M1a wood stock relieved to fit a SOCOM - the relieving was ugly as sin but it works and she looks pretty on the outside.
Wii with games and accessories
Got a couple of nice folding Emerson Knives (CQC Karambit, Bowie)
Mueller Scopes - one 3x9x40 Red Dot, and one 4.5-1440AO Tactical

XTN
04-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Bueller? Bueller?

XTN
05-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Can anyone tell me of a shop/dealer in the LA or OC areas that carry a RIA Match in stock? The Retting and Turners near me do not carry RIA firearms.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cokebottle
05-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Can anyone tell me of a shop/dealer in the LA or OC areas that carry a RIA Match in stock? The Retting and Turners near me do not carry RIA firearms.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Turner's carries RIA... GI, Tactical, Officer's, and I'm pretty sure they have the .38 Super.

RIA tends to backorder frequently, so availability will be terrible for months, then suddenly everyone is well stocked, then they're dry for a month or two.

Zerker
05-03-2011, 4:35 AM
Check out Addax i was about to order one in from them let Lale at the front know ur a cal gunner she will hook you up or talk to Chris too everyone there is legit.