View Full Version : Anyone here have a Grip Force Adapter on their Glock?

04-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Just curious on your experience with it. Its purposed usage is to eliminate Glock slide bite and "improve" grip angle.

I've never had issues with either, but I've only maybe put 500 rounds down-range through a Glock. Not sure if slide bite is a potential thing in the future as I do have wider palms and a bulging part on the top webbing portion of my hand (something developed as I increased my grip strength in martial arts and working out).

04-27-2011, 1:08 PM
Here's their actual site:

and a review:

04-27-2011, 1:41 PM
I have one on my G19, and so far it has not been a negative, but it also doesn't seem to add significantly more to improve use of firearm.

I initially bought it since I don't like the grip angle of Glocks. I do not have slide bites. So that was not a problem for me.

Grip angle-wise it does a decent job. I can shoot decently without one, and didn't seem to affect my shooting one way or another.

One thing I might not like is the vertical serration around beavertail. After shooting some rounds it tends to dig into my web. I can shave it off, but too lazy to do so.:D

I'm planning to shoot it in some matches but I'm not in a hurry to make judgement one way or the another.

04-27-2011, 1:44 PM
Yea, the vertical serrations is the first thing I noticed and thought would be an issue. Glad you pointed it out.

Grip angle, as mentioned.. was never an issue for me. Now that I've finally bought a Glock, I'm just going to keep an eye out on whether or not I'll get slide bite with extended usage. Thats my primary concern.

E. Fudd
04-27-2011, 2:10 PM
I have a couple installed. I do get slide bite, especially on my G23 when shooting aggressively, like at a match or during training, and this will solve that issue.

The grip angle thing is very minor and hardly noticeable. I do recommend you follow their recommendation to remove any sharp burrs along the edges prior to installation. A little emory cloth or perhaps a small nail file is all you need. Also, I sanded down a couple of the higher nubs towards the bottom that had a couple of sharp edges.

The vertical ridges in the web area don't bother me at all.

I'd say shoot your new Glock. If you don't get slide bite, then don't rush out and get this. If you do, this solves that problem and doesn't cost much. Plus, you can always remove it, if you later change your mind. Just be sure to keep the original pin. : )