PDA

View Full Version : Any SIG SAUER armors in So Cal? (to reassemble my P239) help!

OptionX3
04-27-2011, 9:34 AM
I love my Sig P239, its a great gun. About a year ago, we were having fun in desert and I dropped it. So dirt got in the action, so being anal that I am, I took the gun apart to clean it. I was pressed for time and didn't have chance to reassemble it.

Year later, I am not sure where everything goes, I need an Sig Sauer armor or anyone who is familiar with Sigs to reassemble it.

Help?

-TIA

Bullwinkle
04-27-2011, 9:55 AM
If you're in San Diego anytime, I'll put it together for you. You can buy me a chili dog and soda at Waldo's.

You will need to supply a brand new firing pin positioning pin. Other than that, just make sure everything is there, no missing parts. :)

Disclaimer: I am not an armorer nor gunsmith. I own a P226 and P229 and have disassembled/reassembled them no problem. Never worked with a P239, but it "should" be the same.

Edited to add: Obviously, I assume no liability, either. Use at your own risk. We will go through a function check after reassembly, however.

rubber duckie
04-27-2011, 9:58 AM
maybe you can try to see the difference in the p239 and p226 online. there might be a chance you can get it back together again.

if this is what it looks like apart..
http://www.your-gun.com/upl/Image/sig/sigsauer07.jpg

then im 90% sure its like a p226 , and there are videos on youtube that can guide u thorough it.

wu_dot_com
04-27-2011, 10:04 AM
if you are in LA area, hit me up and we can see how to put it back together. i have taken apart my P220 and P226s so much that i can almost do it while being blind folded. i have also taken apart just about every other guns that i own, so it wont be too hard to figure it out as long as i have the exploded diagram of your gun.

BTW im in the profession of designing and building mechanical *****.

thai562
04-27-2011, 10:09 AM
If you are near the Long Beach area, I can help you out. Sig is not that hard to put back together.

wu_dot_com
04-27-2011, 10:20 AM
If you are near the Long Beach area, I can help you out. Sig is not that hard to put back together.

yap, it looks the same as P226 west German version.