PDA

View Full Version : delete

new cal shooter
11-22-2006, 9:24 AM
delete

ARRRR-15
11-22-2006, 9:26 AM
Nice! I gotta see if something like that will work on my charles daly.

Socal858
11-27-2006, 7:54 PM
that looks awesome!

BossHog
11-27-2006, 8:29 PM
Nice...Looks a little like my setup.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/tharden/MM_6.jpg

morepoop4u
11-27-2006, 8:30 PM
Why do you tease:p, Better and closer pics please.

Archenemy550
11-27-2006, 8:32 PM
How do you like that Knoxx Stock? Does the PG make it uncomfortable to handle? Or is it more like an AR?

M24
11-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Have you shot it yet like that? If so, how did it feel?

mremmate
11-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Nice...Looks a little like my setup.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/tharden/MM_6.jpg

I noticed you have a Knoxx Spec ops & a Surefire combo. Has this ever happend to you:

Shooters with SurefireŽ Forends installed on their shotguns may experience sharp recoil on their weak hand against the lamp housing. This is due to the rearward movement of the shotgun over the pistol grip. We recommend that you hold the forend at least 1.5 inches back from the lamp housing to avoid this painful action.

I've been wanting the same set-up as you, but this warning has kept me away.

mremmate
11-27-2006, 10:15 PM
new cal shooter, nice rig you got there. Have you taken it to the range yet? Under heavy shooting is the stock on there rock solid? I would just be worried about a worst case senario and that stock falls off somehow.

Jicko
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I loved that Benelli Super Nova "Pistol" steady grip, but had a home shot gun, my 870, so what to do? well found a super nova stock at the gun show, took a trim router and a straight cutting bit, 1/2 hour later and a few washers from lowes, it fit like it was made for it, just a little thicker than the 870 reciver, but who's to complain, saved me 400 bucks!

Hey... i've got a Benelli Pistol Grip stock too... can u document HOW can I mate that to my new 870??? Pls.....

BossHog
11-28-2006, 3:13 PM
I noticed you have a Knoxx Spec ops & a Surefire combo. Has this ever happend to you:

Shooters with SurefireŽ Forends installed on their shotguns may experience sharp recoil on their weak hand against the lamp housing. This is due to the rearward movement of the shotgun over the pistol grip. We recommend that you hold the forend at least 1.5 inches back from the lamp housing to avoid this painful action.

I've been wanting the same set-up as you, but this warning has kept me away.

I've seen the same warning prior to buying/installing the Surefire forend and it has not been a problem as I've changed the placement of my hand on the forend accordingly. That being said, I'm sure I've had my hand unintentionally closer to the lamp housing than recommeded and haven't felt any noticibly sharper recoil.

As for the Specops, it considerably reduces recoil compared to my standard 870 setup, however, I prefer the feel (when shouldered) to the standard stock.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/tharden/IMG_2077.jpg