PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or are there just to many dam good pistols out there?

morfeeis
04-26-2011, 11:32 PM
Let me state that this isn't another one of those what gun next threads but has been spawned by that very question. I sold pistol R not to long ago to fund another purchase, i had already planned what pistol it was going to be we'll just call it HGG for short. but then i saw HGC and HG9 o and look HGS is nice too and so is HGSP (these are all real hand gun names too). I just cant take it and what makes matters worse is they are all reliable accurate well made pistols and no matter what i pick i cant go wrong. it's gotten so bad that for me it's come down do which pistol will accept XS big dots sights the easiest and who has the cheapest magazines and who looks the best in FDE. and the funny part is these are all 9mm, so you would think that would make it easier :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

For once i just wish there where more ****ty guns made...........

PandaLuv
04-26-2011, 11:33 PM
not enough if you ask me :cool:

cali_armz
04-27-2011, 12:05 AM
i agree with you man, there are alot of very high quality firearms available now. i keep buying more guns, and then finding others that i want too.

JanG
04-27-2011, 12:08 AM
too many guns, not enough money

McTerry
04-27-2011, 12:09 AM
Yep, it is not a gun problem, it is a money problem! Come on Mega Millions!

triplestack3
04-27-2011, 7:35 AM
too many guns, not enough money

this.

nrvnqsrxk
04-27-2011, 7:47 AM
hahahah. i don't know man. i'm pretty happy with my M&P. the ONLY other gun I wish I had were a 1911. For that, I'm going to save up for a Springfield Custom Professional. But until I'm ballin, all my money goes into ammo and training...

pkc168
04-27-2011, 8:11 AM
Still not enough, until the roster is dead...

morfeeis
04-27-2011, 2:26 PM
hahahah. i don't know man. i'm pretty happy with my M&P. the ONLY other gun I wish I had were a 1911. For that, I'm going to save up for a Springfield Custom Professional. But until I'm ballin, all my money goes into ammo and training...
O great!!!!! Thanks for bringing up yet another pistol for me to think about.......

JPanimal
04-27-2011, 2:33 PM
this.

cant agree more

ZX-10R
04-27-2011, 5:38 PM
I only see guns I want.

RaiderNation
04-27-2011, 5:53 PM
Yep, it is not a gun problem, it is a money problem! Come on Mega Millions!

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.

beretta929mm
04-27-2011, 5:56 PM
Recently released semi auto pistols are fairly boring in my opinion. All have plastic frames, all have rails, loads of marketing behind them, yet none is combat proven. My opinion, merely mine.:rolleyes:

morfeeis
04-27-2011, 8:26 PM
Recently released semi auto pistols are fairly boring in my opinion. All have plastic frames, all have rails, loads of marketing behind them, yet none is combat proven. My opinion, merely mine.:rolleyes:
the cz75 and 92fs are on my list too and i already own a Glock......

eltorito
04-27-2011, 8:33 PM
cz75... dying to get one.

92fs not so much. kinda hard to spend money on it when i shoot it for free and carry for "work" when deployed.

Munk
04-27-2011, 8:54 PM
I wouldn't mind if they pulled back on the "saturday night special" hate. Getting a cheapo .25 or something that's just meant for goofing around at the range would be kinda fun... would also make it cheaper to mess with homebrew modifications. Practice doing your own slide dovetailing, serration mods, stippling (why would you do your first one on a 400-600 glock?) etc...

cz75... dying to get one.

92fs not so much. kinda hard to spend money on it when i shoot it for free and carry for "work" when deployed.

Definitely want a CZ at some point myself.

as far as the 92 goes... why not get one of the sweet alternate versions, like an Elite,brigadier, Inox or a 96 (.40s&w). This way you're still playing with the platform at home; and at work, you're using the red-headed stepchild that's been smacked around and pulled behind the truck. (haven't met a marine yet who got a shiny flawless 92 as their duty gun... this probably contributes to the widespread resentment)

Ubermcoupe
04-27-2011, 9:26 PM
Its not so much too many pistols as it is I don't have enough money... ;)

23 Blast
04-27-2011, 9:38 PM
Recently traded away my CZ-75b. Once I get enough pennies scraped together, I want a CZ-75 SP-01. That is one sweet-looking (and by all accounts - shooting) gun.

Lumpia is sarap!
04-27-2011, 9:50 PM
Too many good pistols, not enough money.