PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday in So Cal / Let's break some clays.

ysr_racer
11-21-2006, 4:13 PM
Black Friday in So Cal / Let's break some clays.

Greetings All,

Instead of going to mall this Friday and waiting in line for a Cabbage Patch doll, a few of us are going to shoot some clays. We'll be at OakTree in the morning, lunch at Bear Pit BBQ (on Sepulveda) for lunch, then Moore-N-Moore in the afternoon. Join us if you're not home playing PS3.

If you can't make Friday, Sunday we're going to Raahauge's in the morning, lunch in Norco, then on to Triple B in the afternoon.

So there you have it, a day at the mall holding your wife's (husband's) purse, or a day having fun with the guys. The choice is yours :)

Socal858
11-21-2006, 4:16 PM
got addresses or locations for all that? id make it out some other time because ill be in SD

ysr_racer
11-21-2006, 4:25 PM
Sure,

OakTree is in Newhall, on the 5 just past the 14. Exit Calgrove.

Moore-N-Moore is at the Angeles Ranges in San Fernando, 210, exit Osborn, head up the canyon.

Raahauges is in Norco, near the 91 & 71

Triple B is in El Monte 60, exit Rosemead go south.

Drop me a line if you want to go.

I've got pictures on my website.

ldivinag
11-21-2006, 5:36 PM
hey are new tacti-cool shotguns allowed???????

ysr_racer
11-21-2006, 6:40 PM
Some ranges allow them, some don't. As long as you're not wearing black or camo bdu's, you'll be fine.

I've seen guys with $300 Rem 870s out shoot guys with $8000 Perrazis. Me, I shoot a Browning 525. (more than an 870, way less than a Perrazi)

ldivinag
11-21-2006, 10:27 PM
crap... i was gonna come break out my new ghilie suit too... ;)

so what's the plan? do we do the secret CG handshake?

ysr_racer
11-22-2006, 6:54 PM
Meet us at Oaktree ay 9:15 on Friday. We're driving a light blue Chevy Suburban. You can't miss my buddy Tim. He's a big guy.

They'll be 4 of us.

somekevinguy
11-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Man the waiting period on my Beretta 391 Sporting Optima is over on Friday but I am going dirt bike riding for the weekend or else I would be all over that. This is my first shotgun and I was hoping to get with some of the fine folks on this forum to show me what the hell I am doing. I have to work on Monday and Tuesday so it looks like I will be able to pick it up on Wednesday.

The SoCal Gunner
11-23-2006, 2:37 AM
I live about 5 miles from Triple B's. All I need to do is get into clay shooting and buy a damn shotgun.

ysr_racer
11-23-2006, 7:13 AM
If anyone would like to join us that doesn't own a shotgun, show up anyway. I've got a an extra you can use.