PDA

View Full Version : 10 days and counting!

little_twin
04-25-2011, 8:41 PM
I purchased my first hand gun today! Bought a sig 2022 9mm from bullseye in san rafael. Im supposed to leave on a camping trip the morning that I can pick it up, but I may push back my departure time a little so I can go get it and try it out.:D

BayAreaShooter
04-25-2011, 8:59 PM
Congrats on your first pistol. Will you be able to shoot were you are going camping? Welcome to the forum.

little_twin
04-25-2011, 9:30 PM
Congrats on your first pistol. Will you be able to shoot were you are going camping? Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

I'll be riding my new dirt bike on the camping trip, but fortunately have half of the following week off, so I'll spend a day at the range with my sig, and if my final parts arrive my ar.

chad68
04-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Bullseye made me wait 11 days to pick my 226 up. No I'm not joking, some places nowadays do that, so they don't accidently release one too soon to the owner.

I don't buy there anymore:)

bsg
04-25-2011, 10:44 PM
congratulations on your first handgun.

Oceanbob
04-25-2011, 10:47 PM
You will love that SIG....!....have fun camping.!

I hope you realize this is the FIRST of MANY handguns you will be collecting.

Yes....It's a SICKNESS.....but I like it.

Oh..and WELCOME TO CAL GUNS...a nice bunch of like minded gun nuts here.

Soldier415
04-26-2011, 4:42 PM
Bullseye made me wait 11 days to pick my 226 up. No I'm not joking, some places nowadays do that, so they don't accidently release one too soon to the owner.

I don't buy there anymore:)
The 11 day policy was instituted after so many issues with people showing up at 10AM on the 10th day to pick up their gun that was DROS'ed at 5PM.

When informed that we legally cannot give them their firearm until 5:01PM, we were then met with employees being screamed at, legal action threatened, unhappy customers, people making 80 mile drives only to be turned away.

Having the pickup day on the 11th day aleviated all of those issues immediately. If a customer absolutely needs their firearm that day, we make exceptions at time of purchase on a case by case basis.

Hope that sheds some light on the issue.