PDA

View Full Version : Questionable stewards of the 2nd ammendment

southlandleo
04-24-2011, 3:43 PM
I joined this site this morning. As an LEO, I posted a link to a website titled XXXXXXXX. This site is a link to LEO's that have been accused and/or convicted of wrongdoing. It also displays links to LEO's that have been accused and exonerated. As much as the people running this site would like not to believe, LEO organizations are inextricably linked to our 2nd ammendment rights. Shortly after my posting, a particular member said that i would probably get banned , even though this individual had obviously never looked at the link. Sure enough, it happened a few minutes later. For all future readers, please keep in mind that the creators of this site are blindly faithful to LEO organizations and their loyalty to such displays a subjectivity that is incongruous withtheir stated mission of supporting the 2nd ammendment. Many LEO organizations do not support gun ownership , CCW's, assault weapons, etc. In short, you can't blindly support a group that is used as a tool to diminish our 2nd ammendment rights while claiming to be an supporter of such. Just a warning. You will not be reading objective opinions on this site.

Baconator
04-24-2011, 3:48 PM
Ibtd

VegasND
04-24-2011, 4:50 PM
IBT ...

Cokebottle
04-24-2011, 4:59 PM
IBTB&

ro442173
04-24-2011, 5:02 PM
Welcome to CG and...

In Before The Ban. Yes!

Kestryll
04-25-2011, 1:37 PM
I joined this site this morning. As an LEO, I posted a link to a website titled XXXXXXXXXX. This site is a link to LEO's that have been accused and/or convicted of wrongdoing. It also displays links to LEO's that have been accused and exonerated. As much as the people running this site would like not to believe, LEO organizations are inextricably linked to our 2nd ammendment rights. Shortly after my posting, a particular member said that i would probably get banned , even though this individual had obviously never looked at the link. Sure enough, it happened a few minutes later. For all future readers, please keep in mind that the creators of this site are blindly faithful to LEO organizations and their loyalty to such displays a subjectivity that is incongruous withtheir stated mission of supporting the 2nd ammendment. Many LEO organizations do not support gun ownership , CCW's, assault weapons, etc. In short, you can't blindly support a group that is used as a tool to diminish our 2nd ammendment rights while claiming to be an supporter of such. Just a warning. You will not be reading objective opinions on this site.

You signed up to post a link to a site bashing LEOs and intentionally misleading people.
Many on the list on that site were later found innocent but that's not stated anywhere.
You joined up to post that in the LEO forum.

Joining to post a biased and FUD filled link bashing LEOs in the LEO forum and you wonder why it was deleted.
Seriously?

Big E
04-25-2011, 2:05 PM
Wow, really? Your choice of words leads me to believe you have some level of higher education, but the context of your post leaves me dismayed (We’ll overlook your repeated misspelling of amendment because that happens on occasion. I figure if you can spell “inextricably” and use it correctly; spelling is not your issue). So let me dissect this just in case I missed something.

I joined this site this morning. As an LEO, I posted a link to a website titled xxxxxxxxxxx.com. This site is a link to LEO's that have been accused and/or convicted of wrongdoing. It also displays links to LEO's that have been accused and exonerated.

Alright, I’m with you so far…

As much as the people running this site would like not to believe, LEO organizations are inextricably linked to our 2nd ammendment rights.

Whoa….who ever said that? I’ve been poking around here for a couple of years now and I’ve never got that.

Shortly after my posting, a particular member said that i would probably get banned , even though this individual had obviously never looked at the link. Sure enough, it happened a few minutes later.

Okay, I could see that depending of what you posted. Merely posting the links out of context (or maybe in context since I didn’t see it) could have been construed as LEO bashing. That is not the purpose of this site and one of the reasons I stick around.

For all future readers, please keep in mind that the creators of this site are blindly faithful to LEO organizations and their loyalty to such displays a subjectivity that is incongruous with their stated mission of supporting the 2nd ammendment.

I don’t think this is true at all. Not sure where you are getting your information from but just because they don’t allow bashing doesn’t mean that they are “blindly faithful”. If that was the case you wouldn’t see anything about bad shoots, police brutality, etc. in any of the forums, but they’re there.

Many LEO organizations do not support gun ownership, CCW's, assault weapons, etc. In short, you can't blindly support a group that is used as a tool to diminish our 2nd ammendment rights while claiming to be an supporter of such. Just a warning. You will not be reading objective opinions on this site.

Again with “blind support” issue. But not all LEOs, agree with everything the LEO Organizations say or do either. Just as most union member don’t agree with everything they’re particular union says or does.

So my question is this, what is your real issue with Calguns? You say you’re a LEO but you want to publish links to sites that show LEOs breaking the law. Are you just pissed off at your own organization, peers, or whatever and want to stir up trouble. Or are you not a LEO at all and just want to do the same.

I apologize to the Forum for speaking out of this if I'm out of line, but this is posted in the “Newbie” section of the site and it just rubbed me the wrong way. Feel free to remove my post, I will not be offended.