View Full Version : Introduction

Dave in LB
11-19-2006, 7:23 PM
Just wanted to introduce myslef. I ran across this web site last night while looking up info on ARs. I recently purchased a Noveske OLL and have already gleened much information from you all. Usually my forum time is on other sites, but I like what I see here and hope to be as informative as I can but intend to ask or read more than I contribute. thanks for letting me in and I look forward to all the advice on how I should/can build my OLL.

To that end I am leaning towards 6.8mm just to be different(and because there wasn't a.308 lower when I bought mine) but that's ok.

11-19-2006, 8:04 PM
Welcome! I hope you find your stay informative and positive.

I'd say you're off to a great start with that Noveske lower!

Blacktail 8541
11-19-2006, 8:26 PM
Welcome aboard! This forum has a lot to offer. Communication goes both ways, chime in.

11-19-2006, 9:09 PM
~ Hello & Welcome ~

Important question: Did you purchase your Noveske from me? :)

Glad to have you here!

Cardinal Sin
11-19-2006, 9:28 PM
Yeah . . .Did you get it from "Ms. Pirate" :p

Dave in LB
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
The would be a negative. I found the Noveske locally. Having said that it may have originated with you all though. I haven't added all the sites to my favorites yet so bear with me...

11-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Welcome neighbor! (well, sorta but I'm not too far)

Just one? Come on man, these things are like potato chips! You can't have just one!

Dave in LB
11-20-2006, 8:58 AM
Sydwaiz, I totally get that analogy, but like many of you I have several other firearms that don't see enough range time. I don't need to get greedy, but if there was a .308 OLL to be had I may have to get one of those. I have plenty of .308 stuff to support it.