PDA

View Full Version : U-15 stock: Ordering and Availability

Toolbox X
11-19-2006, 3:23 PM
Please read this entire message. There are many important details.

Each U-15 stock will come with what you see in the picture.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/Toolbox-X/California%20Rifles%20U-15%20Stock/U-15PartsSet.jpg

- U-15 Stock with Bracket and Recoil Pad installed
- Receiver Extension (without the Foam Tube installed)
- Foam Tube (not installed)
- Receiver Plate cut special for the RE
- CAR Buffer
- CAR Buffer Spring

I will have 23 stock sets ready to ship or pickup Wednesday for sure.
I hope to have all 100 stock sets ready on Wednesday, but that depends on my supplier's shipping speed for the receiver extensions I am short on.

If you want me to ship the stock(s) to you:
Email me at CARifles@gmail.com with the Subject: Ship It To Me
In your email you must tell me:
-Your real name
-Your Calguns name (because you guys are my first priority)
-Your shipping address
-A phone number I can most easily reach you at
-How many U-15 stocks you want
-If you already emailed or PM'd me so I won't get confused.
-And you must promise me the money order or check is going out in Monday's mail and it won't bounce :eek: .

The price of the U-15 stock is $185.
If you are in CA tax is 7.25% = $13.41 per stock (I hate sales tax. Sorry guys.:( )
Shipping UPS ground is $8.95 (If you order more than one stock I will cover anything over that.)

The total for me to ship one U-15 stock is $207.36
The total for me to ship two U-15 stocks is $405.77

Send your money order (or check) payable to California Rifles.

Mail the check to:
California Rifles
2121 Natomas Crossing Dr.
Suite 200-337
Sacramento, CA 95834

With your check please also mail me your Name, shipping address, phone number, and anything else I might need to know.

If you would like to pay cash and pickup the U-15 stock on Wednesday Nov 22nd at my house in Sacramento:
Email me at CARifles@gmail.com with the Subject: Wednesday Pickup
-Your real name
-And if you already emailed or PM'd me so I won't get confused.
I plan to allow people to come to my house from 4pm to 8pm to pay for and pickup the stocks. If the wife vetoes that plan I will make other arrangements with you for Wednesday.
You get to save shipping costs but sales tax is 7.75% in the Sacramento District. The total per stock will be $185 + $14.33 sales tax = $199.33
I live very close to Arco Arena.

If you would like to reserve a stock for purchase and pickup at the Costa Mesa gunshow:
Email me at CARifles@gmail.com with the Subject: Costa Mesa Pickup
-Your real name
-What day and roughly what time you plan to pickup your stock at the show.
Please do not flake on me if you tell me you are going to pay for and pickup the stock.
The price at the gunshow will be $185 + $14.33 sales tax = $199.33

The first 23 stocks are already spoken for.
I will email everyone who has contacted me to order one. I will determine what number you are on the list by the time and date you emailed me (or PM'd, but please use email.) Hopefully I will have all 100 stocks ready on Wednesday and everyone will get them.

Any stocks that are not paid for by Wednesday I will bring to the Costa Mesa gunshow and sell from my table.

Once all 100 U-15 stocks are sold I will take orders for more, but I cannot guarantee exactly when the next run will be ready. Hopefully Mid-December, but anyone who knows about manufacturing delays knows how much 'hope' is involved with that.

It's killing me that my website and online ordering isn't setup yet. Thanks for working with me on this. I'm doing everything I can to get these stocks into your hands as fast as possible. I hope you can all get to the range soon and put them to good use.

-Grant
CARifles@gmail.com

Note:
If you need a Socket Head Cap Screw to attach the stock to the receiver let me know. I only have 30 of them right now so I can't include them with every stock. I know some people's trigger kits come with a flathead screwdriver screw to attach the pistol grip. Those screws will not work with the U-15 so let me know if you need a Socket Head Cap Screw.

Nefarious
11-19-2006, 3:26 PM
Maybe around tax time buddy. Ive already spend too much on myself. With the holidays comming up... its getting tougher. Tell me your going to have more of these made up come 2007. Price hike on those?? Eventually?

CalGunsNoob
11-19-2006, 3:27 PM
+1...this isn't limited run is it?

NeoWeird
11-19-2006, 3:34 PM
With the money he said he has invested in this thing, I highly doubt it. Not to mention he actually created a business, not just a part that he is selling in his free time.

xenophobe
11-19-2006, 3:35 PM
Well, if it's a batch of 100 units, and 23 are already spoken for, yes it's kind of a limited run.

So once these are sold out, everyone who wants one will have to wait for the next batch to be produced... Which may be 2-5 weeks, or so...

Nefarious
11-19-2006, 3:40 PM
So once these are sold out, everyone who wants one will have to wait for the next batch to be produced... Which may be 2-5 weeks, or so...

No biggie - so long as its not a 6+ month wait.
Who am I kidding. Ill probably pick up one in this first batch!!
MUST....RESIST!!!!

Toolbox X
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Just so everyone knows,

I am responding to everyone's emails as fast as I can. If you have sent me an email or PM, but not yeat heard from me, you can expect a response tomorrow.

I've been going at it all day and for the last 4 hours straight. I'm exhausted. I will pick things up again in the morning.

Thanks again everyone for your compliments and support. You guys have made all the hard work this project took worth it.

Have a good night,
Grant

leelaw
11-19-2006, 11:32 PM
That stock is really freaking cool.. I'm almost at the point where I'll make my girlfriend take my money, debit cards and checks so I can't buy one just yet..

...must.. resist.. till.. new.. year....

...unless I get a bonus, or I collect on some debts, then I'm over it like flies to poo. :D

anotherone
11-20-2006, 12:16 AM
That stock is really freaking cool.. I'm almost at the point where I'll make my girlfriend take my money, debit cards and checks

HAHAHA yeah I was there earlier this year when I was getting ready for duck season :D!

The Professional
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Please read this entire message. There are many important details.

Each U-15 stock will come with what you see in the picture.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/Toolbox-X/California%20Rifles%20U-15%20Stock/U-15PartsSet.jpg

- U-15 Stock with Bracket and Recoil Pad installed
- Receiver Extension (without the Foam Tube installed)
- Foam Tube (not installed)
- Receiver Plate cut special for the RE
- CAR Buffer
- CAR Buffer Spring

I will have 23 stock sets ready to ship or pickup Wednesday for sure.
I hope to have all 100 stock sets ready on Wednesday, but that depends on my supplier's shipping speed for the receiver extensions I am short on.

If you want me to ship the stock(s) to you:
Email me at CARifles@gmail.com with the Subject: Ship It To Me
-Your real name
-Your shipping address
-And you must promise me the money order or check is going out in Monday's mail and it won't bounce :eek: .

The price of the U-15 stock is $185.
If you are in CA tax is 7.25% = $13.41 per stock (I hate sales tax. Sorry guys.:( )
Shipping UPS ground is $8.95 (If you order more than one stock I will cover anything over that.)

The total for me to ship one U-15 stock is $207.36
The total for me to ship two U-15 stocks is $405.77

Send your money order (or check) payable to California Rifles.

Mail the check to:
California Rifles
2121 Natomas Crossing Dr.
Suite 200-337
Sacramento, CA 95834

With your check please also mail me your Name, shipping address, phone number, and anything else I might need to know.

If you would like to pay cash and pickup the U-15 stock on Wednesday Nov 22nd at my house in Sacramento:
Email me at CARifles@gmail.com with the Subject: Wednesday Pickup
-Your real name
-And if you already emailed or PM'd me so I won't get confused.
I plan to allow people to come to my house from 4pm to 8pm to pay for and pickup the stocks. If the wife vetoes that plan I will make other arrangements with you for Wednesday.
You get to save shipping costs but sales tax is 7.75% in the Sacramento District. The total per stock will be $185 + $14.33 sales tax = $199.33
I live very close to Arco Arena.

If you would like to reserve a stock for purchase and pickup at the Costa Mesa gunshow:
Email me at CARifles@gmail.com with the Subject: Costa Mesa Pickup
-Your real name
-What day and roughly what time you plan to pickup your stock at the show.
Please do not flake on me if you tell me you are going to pay for and pickup the stock.
The price at the gunshow will be $185 + $14.33 sales tax = $199.33

The first 23 stocks are already spoken for.
I will email everyone who has contacted me to order one. I will determine what number you are on the list by the time and date you emailed me (or PM'd, but please use email.) Hopefully I will have all 100 stocks ready on Wednesday and everyone will get them.

Any stocks that are not paid for by Wednesday I will bring to the Costa Mesa gunshow and sell from my table.

Once all 100 U-15 stocks are sold I will take orders for more, but I cannot guarantee exactly when the next run will be ready. Hopefully Mid-December, but anyone who knows about manufacturing delays knows how much 'hope' is involved with that.

It's killing me that my website and online ordering isn't setup yet. Thanks for working with me on this. I'm doing everything I can to get these stocks into your hands as fast as possible. I hope you can all get to the range soon and put them to good use.

-Grant
CARifles@gmail.com

Note:
If you need a Socket Head Cap Screw to attach the stock to the receiver let me know. I only have 30 of them right now so I can't include them with every stock. I know some people's trigger kits come with a flathead screwdriver screw to attach the pistol grip. Those screws will not work with the U-15 so let me know if you need a Socket Head Cap Screw.

Very cool! Thanks!

shooterx10
11-21-2006, 8:37 AM
I have to chant this mantra:

WAIT FOR TAX REFUND. WAIT FOR TAX REFUND. WAIT FOR TAX REFUND.

Where can we get replacement foam tubes in case sweat or whatever else wears it out? Just curious...

Toolbox X
11-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Update:
Good news! The ACE foam tubes arrived a day early so I have 23 complete stock sets ready for the first 23 people on the list.

Tomorrow I am expecting to receive the receiver extension parts for the other 75 stocks meaning I will have all 100 +/- stock kits ready to go. Any stocks that have not already been sold I will bring to the Costa Mesa show to sell.

If you were planning to pickup the stock tomorrow from my house that will be fine. I will be emailing you tomorrow morning. I'm dead tired and just can't do it tonight. My wife and I finally got the kids asleep and have been assembling stocks for many many hours tonight.

Also:
Anyone who wants to see the U-15 in person can visit either:

San Jose Gun Exchange
2902 Almaden Expy
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 265-4867

or

Irvington Arms
40927 Grimmer Blvd
Fremont, CA,
(510) 226-7910

Ten Percent Firearms in Taft should have one as well, but I haven't got confirmation yet from Wes.

The Chabot shoot on Friday:
I am so bummed I cannot make it. Matt and I have to hit the road Friday around 9am for Costa Mesa. Ivanimal has a U-15 and will be there, and I will do everything I can to get one into the hands of a few more people as well. Have fun guys. I'll be there next year for sure.

-Grant