PDA

View Full Version : Let's GET "VIRAL" HERE AGAINST BRADY! Calgunner EXPOSES THEM IN VIDEO!

oaklander
04-22-2011, 5:12 AM
Andrew took the whole evening off to go to a "Brady event." Then he spent a lot of time doing some nice editing work on his video.

He was actually able to get a "Brady buncher" to ADMIT that Brady is anti-gun. That's pretty EPIC! However, he would like to get more views on this video - the idea is that he wants as many pro-gunners to see it as possible. This is so that they (and the general public) can "see" the TRUE FACE of Brady.

PLEASE go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwcQgUv05Yw - and view it - then Like it.

I'm not embedding - since it's easier to "Like" if you land on the actual YouTube page.

PLEASE DO THIS. I would "like" to get this viral - and see 10,000 views - within the next 24 hours.

Please also blog it, tweet it, FB it, etc. . .

I am really curious how powerful our social media "peen" is here. This will be a nice test for something that *may* happen in a few months. . .

;)

Let's see what our collective "crowd source" can do on this.

AJAX22
04-22-2011, 6:04 AM
un bulleted lol

The Shadow
04-22-2011, 6:22 AM
The Bradys will blow that video off as just one guy misspeaking. It's too bad the video doesn't show all of them standing with him and agreeing. Now that would be epic.

email
04-22-2011, 6:46 AM
Poor misguided soul. He looked very paranoid.

Unbulleted <-- winning!

Dreaded Claymore
04-22-2011, 6:52 AM
Yeah, an "unbulleted" gun sounds pretty funny.

beenawhile
04-22-2011, 6:55 AM
Viewed and liked! Thanks for the great work Andrew.

otteray
04-22-2011, 6:59 AM
Good job!
I liked the rolling credits at the end, too;)

Theseus
04-22-2011, 7:00 AM
Yeah, I don't think this will get much traction either, but that is just me. . . All they need is one retarded gunnie to help their case, but anything short of Helmke himself saying it will make little difference to the rest.

Sacramento Black Rifle
04-22-2011, 7:01 AM
This guy has one foot in the grave and the other on a"unbulleted" gun! Lol he has no idea.

CitaDeL
04-22-2011, 7:05 AM
This is a good example of a 'protest' working to our advantage. When you get a typical Brady supporter to respond, they reveal the roots of their arguements (which are primarily founded in hysteria, emotion, and ignorance).

When members cannot articulate the basic laws governing firearms and cannot use the correct terminology, it gets people to thinking about the validity of their position and just what message they are trying to get across.

Another example of this lack of focus is with the signs they were holding. What the hell is "Sow the Seeds of Peace"? Sounds like an anti-war sign and he could well be standing with "Code Pink". No one would know what his beef was without walking up to him and asking.

Thank you, Andrew- for taking the time to videotape the Bradys.

Sacramento Black Rifle
04-22-2011, 7:08 AM
Just posted it on my Facebook page. So about 1600 people will see it.

Cheers!

Drivedabizness
04-22-2011, 7:20 AM
I got the link from SBR on FB...

Note his comment about "arrogance". Exercising your rights is "arrogant" - you should defer to those who would strongly prefer that you refrain from doing so.

As for being "unbulleted" is that like the shoulder thing that comes up?

In Los Angeles only a few executives... aka - "LA does it right, only the privileged few get to do it, as it should be".

We'll never convert people like this. But that doesn't mean its hopeless.

tenpercentfirearms
04-22-2011, 7:25 AM

If nothing else it motivates our own troops.

socal2310
04-22-2011, 7:29 AM
I just don't see this as getting a lot of traction. Not only can he be written off as a marginal member who misspoke, we could be perceived as picking on a befuddled old man. Remember, these people are professional victims.

Ryan

Baconator
04-22-2011, 7:30 AM
Don't most people think Brady is anti gun? I thought that before I ever got into guns.

oaklander
04-22-2011, 7:34 AM
You are incorrect.

Brady's "public face" is "reasonable gun control."

That simply is NOT TRUE.

If you talk to their supporters, it's starting to appear (at least to me) that their agenda is a "Mexican" style of gun control. Look up how Mexico does it - it's NOT REASONABLE AT ALL. . .

Don't most people think Brady is anti gun? I thought that before I ever got into guns.

G lock
04-22-2011, 7:34 AM
to all the naysayers saying this will get no traction, any advantage gained here is still a step in the right direction

JeepFreak
04-22-2011, 7:36 AM
They don't openly admit to being ANTI GUN? :confused:
Billy

oaklander
04-22-2011, 7:37 AM
You do not understand "traction."

There were 17 video views a couple of hours earlier this AM - now there are 1000 percent more (i.e., about 180). That IS traction. And remember, that many people are still sleeping - or have not logged into their computers.

I predict 10k views within 24 hours.

I just don't see this as getting a lot of traction. Not only can he be written off as a marginal member who misspoke, we could be perceived as picking on a befuddled old man. Remember, these people are professional victims.

Ryan

oaklander
04-22-2011, 7:39 AM
Again, wrong.

We have a large "buffer" when it comes to online stuff. It's only "mediated" (traditional media) that tends to excoriate inarticulate gunnies. Unmediated media is dominated by people like us (pro-gun).

You are not understanding the playing field here.

Yeah, I don't think this will get much traction either, but that is just me. . . All they need is one retarded gunnie to help their case, but anything short of Helmke himself saying it will make little difference to the rest.

oaklander
04-22-2011, 7:40 AM
ALSO - you guys sound "defeated" for some reason. Do you not realize how much we are already winning in this state? Some of you seem to be stuck in 2004.

Sorry guys - I'm a little grumpy this AM - so just saying it like it is.

G60
04-22-2011, 7:43 AM
They don't openly admit to being ANTI GUN? :confused:
Billy

No. "reasonable regulation" and "keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people." which of course sounds fine to most people, but regulation to them means a outright ban, and dangerous people are anybody who even considers owning a gun.

If you need proof, like the national Brady campaign facebook and read some of the comments from their fans.

Gio
04-22-2011, 7:46 AM
"liked"

oaklander
04-22-2011, 7:51 AM
To the extent that Brady is "grassroots" (and they are not) their "boots on the ground" are actually "jack boots."

It's kind of sickening to me that there is ONLY ONE NATIONAL GROUP IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY THAT IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING AGAINST A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

There's more to it than that - Brady is funded by large corporate and institutional sponsors - and they likely get free "pro-bono" legal help from large "defense" law firms (I KNOW LCAV does).

Not to get too TFH on this - but it's just interesting to me that Brady is not even a real movement. It's a group of a few very wealthy "white males" who for some reason do not like guns. The "supporters" are just pawns. Many of them are victims of crime, and Brady reaches out to them and then exploits them.

There's something really sick about Brady - but I can't quite put my finger on it. I am still not sure WHY these few people are doing this - it's strange. But like I said in another thread, kind of useful to us.

No. "reasonable regulation" and "keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people." which of course sounds fine to most people, but regulation to them means a outright ban, and dangerous people are anybody who even considers owning a gun.

26 MORE YT "LIKES" BETWEEN THIS POST AND MY LAST ONE - WINNING!

If you need proof, like the national Brady campaign facebook and read some of the comments from their fans.

The Shadow
04-22-2011, 7:52 AM
ALSO - you guys sound "defeated" for some reason. Do you not realize how much we are already winning in this state? Some of you seem to be stuck in 2004.

I don't feel defeated at all. In fact I'm in enemy territory (figuratively speaking) and I've taken and am holding their ground, with the help of two others from Virginia and Pennsylvania. Right now, I OWN the "Gun Fight" facebook page, and the anti's, like the Bradys and LCAV, have essentially retreated from it.

Wherryj
04-22-2011, 7:53 AM
Yeah, an "unbulleted" gun sounds pretty funny.

Well, considering that it came from an "unbrained" Brady Buncher, it is all the more understandable.

ubet
04-22-2011, 7:58 AM
Liked and posted, thanks for doing that

oaklander
04-22-2011, 8:04 AM
LOL - now you need to take on Brady's flanks and try to capture the elusive Twitter Hill and YouTube Bunker!!!!

We can lay down some suppressive tweets while you come in via the Blog of Doom!

I don't feel defeated at all. In fact I'm in enemy territory (figuratively speaking) and I've taken and am holding their ground, with the help of two others from Virginia and Pennsylvania. Right now, I OWN the "Gun Fight" facebook page, and the anti's, like the Bradys and LCAV, have essentially retreated from it.

bden
04-22-2011, 8:04 AM
I like the idea of getting to know our enemies a little better, but I'm struggling to see how this interview will do much for our cause. It certainly won't hurt it, but the idea that the Brady's are "antigun" according to one of their apparent members reads like a headline titled "scientists discover most fish can out-swim a pachyderm". I suppose it's somehow an important distinction, but to me it's little more than semantics. If we're gonna get spun up about something this seemingly trivial (please change my mind on this) then I shutter at the thought of how the Bradys could turn the tables by interviewing a poor sampling of gun owners.

The Shadow
04-22-2011, 8:08 AM
LOL - now you need to take on Brady's flanks and try to capture the elusive Twitter Hill and YouTube Bunker!!!!

LOL, next thing is to build my MOAB (Mother of all blogs).

oaklander
04-22-2011, 8:09 AM
No - the while fire drill is about showing politicians in this state what sort of power (potential votes) we have. I probably should not have typed that.

:)

The state is moving towards a tipping point, politically - we are getting close.

I like the idea of getting to know our enemies a little better, but I'm struggling to see how this interview will do much for our cause. It certainly won't hurt it, but the idea that the Brady's are "antigun" according to one of their apparent members reads like a headline titled "scientists discover most fish can out-swim a pachyderm". I suppose it's somehow an important distinction, but to me it's little more than semantics. If we're gonna get spun up about something this seemingly trivial (please change my mind on this) then I shutter at the thought of how the Bradys could turn the tables by interviewing a poor sampling of gun owners.

Dreaded Claymore
04-22-2011, 8:16 AM

Whenever I read about--or participate in--our efforts, I always hear the sounds from Unreal Tournament in my head. You know the ones. "DOMINATING!"

CitaDeL
04-22-2011, 8:16 AM

Uhm.. that's actually MOAB (the Mother Of All Blogs)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/MOABAFAM.JPG

It's shocking how many of us think alike... Nice one Shadow.

kcbrown
04-22-2011, 8:17 AM
Not to get too TFH on this - but it's just interesting to me that Brady is not even a real movement. It's a group of a few very wealthy "white males" who for some reason do not like guns. The "supporters" are just pawns. Many of them are victims of crime, and Brady reaches out to them and then exploits them.

But ... but ... Oaklander, conspiracies don't happen (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=422629)!

:D

Sorry, can't help but give you some good-natured ribbing (I know what I said above is a poor caricature of the message you're conveying in the link). :D

Liberty1
04-22-2011, 8:19 AM
I got the link from SBR on FB...

Note his comment about "arrogance". Exercising your rights is "arrogant" - you should defer to those who would strongly prefer that you refrain from doing so.

As for being "unbulleted" is that like the shoulder thing that comes up?

In Los Angeles only a few executives... aka - "LA does it right, only the privileged few get to do it, as it should be".

^This. Re-edit the video to include pauses with the above captions explaining the meaning of his words.

oaklander
04-22-2011, 8:23 AM
I know - I'm surprised I caught some of it. I'm still trying to figure out the Virg and Penn references. . .

Didn't sleep much last night - still a little slow. . .

We have smart people here - so it's always fun for me to try and understand them!!! I'm clever - but not smart.

oaklander
04-22-2011, 8:24 AM
I'm generally more paranoid in the AM before my coffee!!!

I'll be perfectly rational in about 10 minutes!!!

But ... but ... Oaklander, conspiracies don't happen (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=422629)!

Sorry, can't help but give you some good-natured ribbing (I know what I said above is a poor caricature of the message you're conveying in the link). :D

kcbrown
04-22-2011, 8:28 AM
There's something really sick about Brady - but I can't quite put my finger on it. I am still not sure WHY these few people are doing this - it's strange. But like I said in another thread, kind of useful to us.

There are all kinds of people out there, with all kinds of beliefs (and all kinds of strengths of belief). I suspect it's safe to say that the people in question are fringe, sort of the anti-gun equivalent of the most rabid environmentalists.

MudCamper
04-22-2011, 8:29 AM
Everyone knows that the true agenda of the Brady Campaign is to get rid of all guns. There's lip service to "reasonable" but both sides know that's BS.

And this guy is just one nut, just like when the other side interviews one knuckle-dragging hick in cammo outside a gun show. What he says is totally irrelevant.

kcbrown
04-22-2011, 8:29 AM

Nooo! Don't drink the coffee! They put mind-numbing drugs in it to keep you from seeing the truth!

:rofl2:

kcbrown
04-22-2011, 8:30 AM
We have smart people here - so it's always fun for me to try and understand them!!! I'm clever - but not smart.

I'm just a Super Genius. :D

socal2310
04-22-2011, 8:36 AM

I don't feel at all defeated, I just don't see it as a big win. The video will be seen and "liked" by a very substantial number of pro-gun people but is unlikely to reach large numbers of those who are on the fence.

As you yourself observed, their viability is in no way linked to large numbers of "true believers" likely to be disenchanted by such frank admissions. Those who provide the funding know what they are about, the politicians who listen to them know it, and so do the majority of firearm owners (possibly only a bare majority considering the "my granddaddies shotgun is good enough for me," crowd).

I think we'll simply see them progressively marginalized (as they have already been to an extent) by the sheer weight of legal opinions that undermine their ability to accomplish anything of note. They will be completely lost (whether they are willing to recognize the fact or not) with only a few more Supreme Court wins under our belt.

A minor win like this simply pales in comparison to the big picture.

Ryan

The Shadow
04-22-2011, 8:38 AM
Uhm.. that's actually MOAB (the Mother Of All Blogs)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/MOABAFAM.JPG

http://caribflyer.com/carib/wp-content/uploads/thumbs-up.png

GOEX FFF
04-22-2011, 9:02 AM

While I agree with the semantics, the goal here is "Not One Inch".
I say drill em' every way possible, even if they're just mearly public skirmishes in the long battle against these tyrannts.

Anti's might have more media exposure...... But Pro 2A rights have the voice on the internet which should remain and continue to get stronger.

RobG
04-22-2011, 9:02 AM
While a definite positive for "us", some kooky old man making uneducated statements isn't the "bombshell" we really need to change the perception of the Brady foundation.

guns4life
04-22-2011, 9:07 AM
Hard to hate on a polite old man with a sign...even if he is misguided.

outkast353
04-22-2011, 9:19 AM
I don't think this video would change anyone's opinion of gun laws or the brady campaign.

erikdjs
04-22-2011, 9:22 AM
I liked it. Good job!

stix213
04-22-2011, 9:32 AM
I was surprised the guy seemed somewhat aware of UOC.

G60
04-22-2011, 9:41 AM
I was surprised the guy seemed somewhat aware of UOC.

You're surprised people showed up after the Brady campaign rallied their followers to protest an open carry event?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124595944285580

safewaysecurity
04-22-2011, 9:53 AM
This is one member of the Brady campaign. It won't go viral. What we need to do is to get multiple Brady members at different events answering questions and compile it into one video.

Yugo
04-22-2011, 9:55 AM

well put....lol "suppressive tweets " hahaha.

Yugo
04-22-2011, 9:57 AM
This is one member of the Brady campaign. It won't go viral. What we need to do is to get multiple Brady members at different events answering questions and compile it into one video.

^this....maybe one of those DJ remixes. Where they all say something that is WRONG. I have filming gear more than one camera so we can shoot an event with multiple cameras and get more bradys saying things. I can show up to some events and film it.

supersonic
04-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Some people just need to be.......bulleted.:p

morfeeis
04-22-2011, 10:13 AM
after watching and liking this video i watched the other calguns Brady timeline and wanted to punch my laptop as i watched my rights stripped away....

didn't make it all the way through the video i stopped after 2000.....
7j-qsleyYVk

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 10:21 AM

The pot gets filed, one video at a time. ;)

Oak, how many views are we at? I am on my cell phone.

Window_Seat
04-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the video, it was put together very well, and more of us could do this. :thumbsup:

The pot gets filed, one video at a time. ;)

Oak, how many views are we at? I am on my cell phone.
As for those who are saying that it's won't go as far as it would if there would be folks from the BC (like BoDs, or campaign heads, etc), you're right, but this is the first step in the right direction.

We need to coordinate an effort for that to happen, and it can happen because we know that the BC heads (as with LCAVs Leftwich did) will eventually put their (already shot) foot in their mouths at one point or another.

Erik.

Yugo
04-22-2011, 10:28 AM

hoffmang
04-22-2011, 10:45 AM
The other side actively seeks out our screwballs and extremists and attempts to use them against us. Let's keep their numbers small by forcing them to have to police their people as well.

-Gene

cvc04
04-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Viewed and liked it.

Cokebottle
04-22-2011, 10:56 AM
The Bradys will blow that video off as just one guy misspeaking.
Yet if it were one of us, it would represent hundreds of thousands of gun owners.

Cokebottle
04-22-2011, 10:58 AM
100 likes, 304 views.

Cokebottle
04-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Strange.

Still shows 304 and I viewed it after you posted.

daveinwoodland
04-22-2011, 11:00 AM
voted, and what a video, reminds me of one word "DRONE"

MontClaire
04-22-2011, 11:01 AM
"unbulleted" is a new one...oh well gotta remember that!

Wernher von Browning
04-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Strange.

Still shows 304 and I viewed it after you posted.

Yes, I see that too. It's been stuck at 304 ever since I saw it, an hour and a half ago.

safewaysecurity
04-22-2011, 11:03 AM
YouTube views for new videos always stop at around 300 until they are updated by the server.

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 11:05 AM
While this video was not a huge win, I was able to get one of them to admit to allow certain "Executives" were able to even get a CCW, to admit that he thinks OC'ing is just "arrogance" and that the organization is Anti-Gun.

What it is, is a video that will land in the lap of someone in Brady leadership, either locally in CA, or at a greater level. Their group was infiltrated at this event by other CalGunners, holding up signs to mock them, and they couldn't do anything. I can assure you, that now they are going to spend time trying to figure how this wont happen again, opposed to cooking up more bs restrictions.

In my eyes, even if it just pisses them off, because I caught them slipping up, then it is a win for me! Every hit is like another bullet added to that assault clip, just waiting to kill those kittens. ;)

Andrew

Dreaded Claymore
04-22-2011, 11:07 AM
after watching and liking this video i watched the other calguns Brady timeline and wanted to punch my laptop as i watched my rights stripped away....

did make it all the way through the video stopped after 2000.....
7j-qsleyYVk

I only watched the last half of it, but I laughed at how it just breezed right over McDonald. The only thing it said was that McDonald affirms that reasonable regulations are allowed. They're choking and dying on Heller and McDonald.

Wernher von Browning
04-22-2011, 11:16 AM
YouTube views for new videos always stop at around 300 until they are updated by the server.

Wull, why don't da President DO sumpin?

Cokebottle
04-22-2011, 11:25 AM
Their group was infiltrated at this event by other CalGunners, holding up signs to mock them, and they couldn't do anything.
:confused:

Please tell me that you actually stood on the sidewalk WITHIN their group carrying those signs?

:43: :rofl: :notworthy:

Wernher von Browning
04-22-2011, 11:27 AM

Please tell me that you actually stood on the sidewalk WITHIN their group carrying those signs?

I have this vision of the Delta House crew infiltrating the homecoming parade in "Animal House..."

trashman
04-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Nooo! Don't drink the coffee! They put mind-numbing drugs in it to keep you from seeing the truth!

Wrong - it's not the coffee, IT'S THE FLUORIDE IN THE WATER! THEY ARE TRYING TO SAP OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!

:hide:
--Neill

Cokebottle
04-22-2011, 11:30 AM
I have this vision of the Delta House crew infiltrating the homecoming parade in "Animal House..."
LOL.

We could quite easily "infiltrate" their group under cover and offer ourselves for media interviews. Make them look even more like the paranoid cretins that they are.

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 11:47 AM

:43: :rofl: :notworthy:

Nope, but four other calgunners did.

Yugo
04-22-2011, 11:52 AM
andrew, the ccw was the first thing that was the real swore thumb in the video! great questions!

Cokebottle
04-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Nope, but four other calgunners did.
Okay, in that context, "we" on the posters was perfect ;)

Had we been across the street in our own group, then "they" would have been more appropriate.

But like many "black ops", these posters will only work once.... especially with that full screen shot on Fox.

Helmke was probably up until 3am trying to figure out who it was and how to spin the damage control.
We will have to get more and more creative for subsequent events.

FastFinger
04-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Is this a ďgrand slamĒ like having BHO admit heíd like to confiscate every firearm and have gun owners burned at the stake? No. But nonetheless itís a hit.

Not everyone is solidly in one of the corners; there are a lot of folks in the middle. They may not own a gun, but they may not be against gun ownership, and sadly they might just fall for the line that ďa little more regulation canít be a bad thing Ė and thatís all the Brady people want Ė just a bit of reasonable control.Ē

Fact is these fence sitters are probably the majority. If just one or two of them see, read, or hear the real Brady agenda and come to realize their danger then the video has served its purpose.

Just as itís critical to not cede even one point, likewise itís critical to try score every point possible. We need to perfect the use of technology and communication at the local, regional and state level. Thinking and talking about things are fine, but getting out there and doing things, even small things, ultimately will score the points, and together all those small point will lead to the big win.

Nice work Andrew!

Southwest Chuck
04-22-2011, 12:31 PM

^this....maybe one of those DJ remixes. Where they all say something that is WRONG. I have filming gear more than one camera so we can shoot an event with multiple cameras and get more bradys saying things. I can show up to some events and film it.

How about "CGN Network News" Film Crew. Let the Brady group think our group is part of the MSM covering the event (and have them dress the part) and then let (our) reporter ask ever more probing questions of them and have them respond to the points made by gun rights groups. Give them enough rope so they can hang themselves. Do it all on the sly at several different gathering.

What would it take to start a Calguns Network News crew started (CGNN) and make some CGN press credentials :D. We can put together the volunteers, I'm sure. Just an idea ;)

http://oscartour.animationblogspot.com/files/2008/02/Josh-Interview.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/cameracrew0511_468x344.jpg

http://www.zazzle.com/rlv/isapi/designall.dll?action=realview&pdt=shirt&id=8370C56F-9DEA-4CDA-9D79-04D6EA206F66&style=basic_dark_tshirt&color=black&size=a_l&context=mfong&view=front&group=mens&lifeStyle=classic&max_dim=400&bg=ffffff&drawareaboundingbox=true&drawsafearea=true&square_it=true&draw_relative_size=true&rvtype=product&dv=11&view_auto=1.4&rev=1303503630959840_front_horz_11

http://www.zazzle.com/rlv/isapi/designall.dll?action=realview&pdt=shirt&id=BC37CF1A-AB2A-4086-97D3-1D472BD8A920&style=ladies_casual_tshirt&color=black&size=a_l&context=lindsay&view=front&group=womens&lifeStyle=classic&max_dim=400&bg=ffffff&drawareaboundingbox=true&drawsafearea=true&square_it=true&draw_relative_size=true&rvtype=product&dv=1&view_auto=1.4&rev=13035033568622840_front_vert_1

racerguy180
04-22-2011, 12:39 PM
watched & liked, sending the link to my dad & his friends

Southwest Chuck
04-22-2011, 12:44 PM
Forgot the most important one! Having a sexy crew wouldn't hurt either :43:

http://www.zazzle.com/rlv/isapi/designall.dll?action=realview&pdt=shirt&id=D09F5CD6-31AE-4C4D-A217-B251D64CF703&style=ladies_casual_tshirt&color=black&size=a_l&context=lindsay&view=front&group=womens&lifeStyle=classic&max_dim=400&bg=ffffff&drawareaboundingbox=true&drawsafearea=true&square_it=true&draw_relative_size=true&rvtype=product&dv=1&view_auto=1.4&rev=13035048905697820_front_vert_1

Window_Seat
04-22-2011, 12:47 PM
When is the next Brady event? I'd like to go with my camcorder.

Erik.

jonyg
04-22-2011, 12:51 PM
liked on both my youtube accounts.

L84CABO
04-22-2011, 1:03 PM

This!

http://www.colecoffee.com/colecoffeeshop.html

Their Red Sea blend and Colombian Organic is to die for.

stix213
04-22-2011, 1:06 PM
Next event ask them if the 2A should be repealed.

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 1:09 PM
How many views are you at?

Stonewalker
04-22-2011, 1:10 PM
You guys are rookies! I start my day with
4LOKO :sleep1::willy_nilly::ack2:

jonyg
04-22-2011, 1:12 PM
I see 304 views. Not sure how often that updates

Wycoff013
04-22-2011, 1:15 PM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but my local radio website and their Facebook page have posted this video today as well. KMJ580

berto
04-22-2011, 1:19 PM
To the extent that Brady is "grassroots" (and they are not) their "boots on the ground" are actually "jack boots."

It's kind of sickening to me that there is ONLY ONE NATIONAL GROUP IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY THAT IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING AGAINST A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

There's more to it than that - Brady is funded by large corporate and institutional sponsors - and they likely get free "pro-bono" legal help from large "defense" law firms (I KNOW LCAV does).

Truth. I've offered to join, help, support them. I've yet to receive a response. Multiple emails through Brady and other avenues and not a single response with how to get involved.

G60
04-22-2011, 1:25 PM
"Q. Is Brady a "gun ban" organization?

A. No. Brady believes that a safer America can be achieved without banning guns.

We believe that law-abiding citizens should be able to buy and keep firearms. And we believe there are sensible gun laws that we can and should insist upon when it comes to gun ownership.

First and foremost, we should try to keep dangerous weapons out of the wrong hands, including criminals and children..."
http://www.bradycampaign.org/about

"We'll take one step at a time, and the first is necessarily - given the political realities - very modest. We'll have to start working again to strengthen the law, and then again to strengthen the next law and again and again. Our ultimate goal, total control of handguns, is going to take time. The first problem is to slow down production and sales. Next is to get registration. The final problem is to make possession of all handguns and ammunition (with a few exceptions) totally illegal." - Former Handgun Control, Inc (brady campaign) Chairman Nelson Shields

N6ATF
04-22-2011, 1:28 PM
Truth. I've offered to join, help, support them. I've yet to receive a response. Multiple emails through Brady and other avenues and not a single response with how to get involved.

That's because they can't get caught advising people to commit crimes in writing.

Wernher von Browning
04-22-2011, 1:35 PM
Not everyone is solidly in one of the corners; there are a lot of folks in the middle. They may not own a gun, but they may not be against gun ownership, and sadly they might just fall for the line that ďa little more regulation canít be a bad thing Ė and thatís all the Brady people want Ė just a bit of reasonable control.Ē

Fact is these fence sitters are probably the majority. If just one or two of them see, read, or hear the real Brady agenda and come to realize their danger then the video has served its purpose.

"Take a Neighbor to the Range Day..."

Blackhawk556
04-22-2011, 1:38 PM
@oaklander...."ONLY ONE NATIONAL GROUP IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY THAT IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING AGAINST A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT"...they might be one group, but they still are a very dangerous group. Views have slowed down dramatically, 10k might be hard to get. I hope I'm dead wrong.

BOFH
04-22-2011, 2:01 PM
I see 304 views. Not sure how often that updates

It seems the view count on youtube has been broken for a few days, I have seen several videos that were getting a ton of view stuck in the 300's. Not sure whats up with that. Also...that video wont stream well for me and I am on a 50Mb connection...odd.

GOEX FFF
04-22-2011, 2:01 PM
Next event ask them if the 2A should be repealed.

Or the Golden Question -

"Do you support the idea of "reasonable restrictions"?

"Yes"? (they all claim so)

"Then are there any restrictions you find that are unreasonable?"

Don't be surprised when you get the deer in headlights look.

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 2:12 PM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but my local radio website and their Facebook page have posted this video today as well. KMJ580

Can you link their FB page her please.

willm952
04-22-2011, 2:40 PM
View counter is stuck on 304. Likes went up. Nice that's he's honest about it.
Well meaning but completely uninformed. I think if he were open minded to honestly review the facts that he might have a change in attitude. But that's a big IF.

gose
04-22-2011, 3:00 PM
You are incorrect.
Brady's "public face" is "reasonable gun control."
That simply is NOT TRUE.
If you talk to their supporters, it's starting to appear (at least to me) that their agenda is a "Mexican" style of gun control. Look up how Mexico does it - it's NOT REASONABLE AT ALL. . .

Though I think that's mostly semantics. It might not be reasonable to you, but it's reasonable to them. What makes your "not reasonable" more valid than their "reasonable"?

A lot of people know about NRA as well as the Brady campaign and they know one of them is for looser/less control and one of them is for stricter/more gun control.
Most people in the middle could care less if the Brady's call themselves anti-gun, pro gun-control, for sensible gun laws, or something else. They only see them as the opposite to the NRA.

To me it looks like an attempt to sensationalize something that's though true, really not that much of a sensation. Especially since the guy doesnt seem to be the brightest in the bunch. Educating people and showing them what the Brady's really want might make a difference, sensationalizing in the same way as they do when they find some gun-toting redneck with a bible, most likely will not.

Sorry, but this "exposing Brady" sounds more like a WND fail story...

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 3:39 PM
Though I think that's mostly semantics. It might not be reasonable to you, but it's reasonable to them. What makes your "not reasonable" more valid than their "reasonable"?

A lot of people know about NRA as well as the Brady campaign and they know one of them is for looser/less control and one of them is for stricter/more gun control.
Most people in the middle could care less if the Brady's call themselves anti-gun, pro gun-control, for sensible gun laws, or something else. They only see them as the opposite to the NRA.

To me it looks like an attempt to sensationalize something that's though true, really not that much of a sensation. Especially since the guy doesnt seem to be the brightest in the bunch. Educating people and showing them what the Brady's really want might make a difference, sensationalizing in the same way as they do when they find some gun-toting redneck with a bible, most likely will not.

I don't think anyone thinks this video is the greatest thing of all time. :) I actually attempted to interview 2 other members, who seemed to have taken a leadership role in the crowd, and was shut down. I followed the group, and was actually able to pull this gentleman aside, because he was just in front of the crowd.
At the very least, one could put this on their blog, or facebook, and use it as a simple discussion tool to educate others who may be on fence, or uncertain about the truth. Many Americans have no idea about gun control, why it doesn't work, why it cost so much, etc. All they hear is that it is supposed to reduce crime.
If my video can change the mind of 1 person, I will be satisfied.
Not to mention, we will continue to pick the brains of the enemy, gathering as much leverage and information as we can....
Just think of the fear going on in their head, wondering if the next person they talk to, is actually a pro gun person trying to get more incriminating information. :)
Not One Inch!
Andrew

llamatrnr
04-22-2011, 3:55 PM
139 likes.

Special Thanks to Andrew Mendes;)

gose
04-22-2011, 4:09 PM
If my video can change the mind of 1 person, I will be satisfied.
Not to mention, we will continue to pick the brains of the enemy, gathering as much leverage and information as we can....
Just think of the fear going on in their head, wondering if the next person they talk to, is actually a pro gun person trying to get more incriminating information. :)
Andrew

Anyone that would be even close to getting swayed to our side by that video is already in our ranks. If by chance there's one lost soul that this will win over, is it worth looking like a fool to thousands of others that are on the fence (not that I think that thousands will watch the video, but still)?

I still fail to see what brain picking and information gathering in that video that might scare anyone and if I were in the Brady camp I'd probably sleep better at night rather than worse, after seeing this.

Sorry, but if you try to fight every battle you will lose the war. Just because it's pro-gun doesnt necessarily make it good or useful.

Chuck0matic
04-22-2011, 4:16 PM
Anyone that would be even close to getting swayed to our side by that video is already in our ranks. If by chance there's one lost soul that this will win over, is it worth looking like a fool to thousands of others that are on the fence (not that I think that thousands will watch the video, but still)?

I still fail to see what brain picking and information gathering in that video that might scare anyone and if I were in the Brady camp I'd probably sleep better at night rather than worse, after seeing this.

Sorry, but if you try to fight every battle you will lose the war. Just because it's pro-gun doesnt necessarily make it good or useful.

I don't understand what is bad about this video. Who looks like a fool? The majority of the talking was done by the guy Andrew was interviewing. I am not sure if you have any teens in your life, but most of them get their news and information from friends, facebook and youtube, and that is about it.

uyoga
04-22-2011, 4:29 PM
"Liked" it.

mag360
04-22-2011, 4:43 PM
they are clowns... I need to ask them "who's going to protect your wife and kids when a crazy person starts shooting up the mall"... "silence"..."well, well, if you banned guns then the bad guy couldnt get one!!"!!

RRangel
04-22-2011, 5:05 PM
Video added to the blog. :)

Chuck0matic
04-22-2011, 5:14 PM
635 views....hmmmm, still think that is a little low, given the views of this thread alone, not to mention, this has links everywhere.

armygunsmith
04-22-2011, 5:24 PM
I've linked to it on my fb page. Let's see how far it goes.

oaklander
04-22-2011, 5:34 PM
This is a great experiment to see how well we can make something go viral - so far - not too bad!!!

Chuck0matic
04-22-2011, 5:37 PM
This is a great experiment to see how well we can make something go viral - so far - not too bad!!!

but we can do better...

oaklander
04-22-2011, 5:37 PM
There's more too it than you see. Not everything is obvious.

You have been basically invisible throughout most of the pro-gun stuff that I've been involved in - even though you lived right near me. Why the sudden interest now?

oaklander
04-22-2011, 5:38 PM
I might have been overly optimistic - still interesting to see what kinds of legs this gets. . .

@oaklander...."ONLY ONE NATIONAL GROUP IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY THAT IS CURRENTLY FIGHTING AGAINST A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT"...they might be one group, but they still are a very dangerous group. Views have slowed down dramatically, 10k might be hard to get. I hope I'm dead wrong.

12voltguy
04-22-2011, 5:42 PM
Andrew took the whole evening off to go to a "Brady event." Then he spent a lot of time doing some nice editing work on his video.

He was actually able to get a "Brady buncher" to ADMIT that Brady is anti-gun. That's pretty EPIC! However, he would like to get more views on this video - the idea is that he wants as many pro-gunners to see it as possible. This is so that they (and the general public) can "see" the TRUE FACE of Brady.

PLEASE go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwcQgUv05Yw - and view it - then Like it.

I'm not embedding - since it's easier to "Like" if you land on the actual YouTube page.

PLEASE DO THIS. I would "like" to get this viral - and see 10,000 views - within the next 24 hours.

635 views in 12 hours
I don't see that happening
:(

oaklander
04-22-2011, 5:44 PM
LOL - lawyers are generally bad at math!!!

But I am way worse than bad!!!

635 views in 12 hours
I don't see that happening
:(

twoyellowlabs
04-22-2011, 6:22 PM
Posted on my facebook page. Poor old man. He needs to get a dog or something to keep his mind sharp. Sitting in an old folks home reading brady fiction has made him an easy victim.

Paladin
04-22-2011, 6:35 PM
I am really curious how powerful our social media "peen" is here. This will be a nice test for something that *may* happen in a few months. . .

;)

Let's see what our collective "crowd source" can do on this.I haven't read all the preceding posts, but IMO, if you're trying to get something to go viral, you should not release it on Good Friday, when many people have already taken off for vacation. You should consider the month, week of the month, day of the week, and time of the day in which to first post it to get the maximum views by your target audience w/the 1st 24 hrs. Graduations, summer vacations, holidays, moves away to college in Aug, etc. are all things to be factored in.

You should also make a list of all the big international and national pro-gun forums/blogs (AR15.com; The High Road; Tactical Forums; Warriortalk; GlockTalk; etc.), assuming this has something to do w/pro-RKBA), to place announcements of the youtube posting immediately after posting it on youtube. You should write up the intro for those forums ahead of time. The forums may also influence when you decide to post the youtube. Depending upon the subject, you may branch out to outdoors, hunting, camping, LE, mil., etc. forums.

JM2C

goober
04-22-2011, 6:37 PM
without arguing for or against the significance of it or whether it will go viral, i'd just like to commend Andrew Mendez on the way he did this.
this is exactly how an ambush interview should be conducted. Andrew was unassuming, non-confrontational, humble, and deferential. he acted like he was uninformed but wanted to learn more, and preyed on the ego of the interviewee, by making him feel like an authority on the topic. he didn't betray the fact that he knows far more than the interviewee on the topic, and is vehemently opposed to his views. he just let the guy dig his own hole, even helped him a bit.
BRAVO Andrew! :D
others who might want to do this themselves should take note of your methods.

CitaDeL
04-22-2011, 6:41 PM
When is the next Brady event? I'd like to go with my camcorder.

Erik.

Keep track of when SBOC announces their dinner dates- the Bradys will follow.

CitaDeL
04-22-2011, 6:49 PM
without arguing for or against the significance of it or whether it will go viral, i'd just like to commend Andrew Mendez on the way he did this.
this is exactly how an ambush interview should be conducted. Andrew was unassuming, non-confrontational, humble, and deferential. he acted like he was uninformed but wanted to learn more, and preyed on the ego of the interviewee, by making him feel like an authority on the topic. he didn't betray the fact that he knows far more than the interviewee on the topic, and is vehemently opposed to his views. he just let the guy dig his own hole, even helped him a bit.
BRAVO Andrew! :D
others who might want to do this themselves should take note of your methods.

Your observation is mostly accurate.

I would say that if his questions weren't as leading, Andrew would have been completely inconspicuous. It might have been helpful if there were memorized scripted inquiries instead of being spontaneous- but he performed admirably nevertheless. A hidden camera might be helpful too- Im sure people would be more candid.

goober
04-22-2011, 7:00 PM
Your observation is mostly accurate.

I would say that if his questions weren't as leading, Andrew would have been completely inconspicuous. It might have been helpful if there were memorized scripted inquiries instead of being spontaneous- but he performed admirably nevertheless. A hidden camera might be helpful too- Im sure people would be more candid.

true, a less gullible interviewee might have caught on. always room for improvement. but overall a triumphant effort, primarily due to the fact that Andrew did not try to debate the interviewee or advocate for any stance or idea. he didn't try to be right, he just let the other guy be wrong.
and yes, the visible vs hidden camera decision is worth noting. both have their advantages and disadvantages, and its not always easy to predict which is going to be better in a given situation. but either type is ALWAYS better than none at all!!!

Theseus
04-22-2011, 7:16 PM
The other side actively seeks out our screwballs and extremists and attempts to use them against us. Let's keep their numbers small by forcing them to have to police their people as well.

-Gene

Now that I can understand.

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 7:19 PM
Thanks Gentlemen. The leaders of the group figured out what I was doing early on, so I am honestly surprised that this gentleman allowed me to ask him so many question. I don't know if he didn't put two and two together, or if he really didn't think I was the enemy. Regardless, I got a nice 2 minute video to add to the collection of lies and propaganda.

Thank you everyone who has fwd'ed emails, posted it on their FB pages, blogged about it, etc.

Andrew Mendez

TKM
04-22-2011, 7:30 PM
Our old guys sound like Charlton Heston, theirs.... not so much.

RP1911
04-22-2011, 7:45 PM
1011 views. One dislike.

Dan-0-
04-22-2011, 8:05 PM
Thank you Andrew for taking action and contributing.
Youtube does not update view counts on certain types of videos automatically.
They admit that they routinely delay posting view counter updates until they have verified unique views, but there is no mention of how long they delay posting updates. It's just a way to stop videos like this from going viral which would expose more people to the information.
Someone else commented on how the video stalled. It happens a lot on videos dealing with similar subject matter, while mindless crap streams at high speed.

oaklander
04-22-2011, 8:24 PM
Yes - I was thinking on this today, actually. . .

I totally agree - this was kind of last minute - but I think it would be good to get an internet savvy "CGX Volunteer Team."

The CGX Volunteer Team would just be a loose coalition of folks who work together to put information out there, when that needs to happen. . .

Still trying to figure out how to do this in a "non-complicated" way. . .

k

I haven't read all the preceding posts, but IMO, if you're trying to get something to go viral, you should not release it on Good Friday, when many people have already taken off for vacation. You should consider the month, week of the month, day of the week, and time of the day in which to first post it to get the maximum views by your target audience w/the 1st 24 hrs. Graduations, summer vacations, holidays, moves away to college in Aug, etc. are all things to be factored in.

You should also make a list of all the big international and national pro-gun forums/blogs (AR15.com; The High Road; Tactical Forums; Warriortalk; GlockTalk; etc.), assuming this has something to do w/pro-RKBA), to place announcements of the youtube posting immediately after posting it on youtube. You should write up the intro for those forums ahead of time. The forums may also influence when you decide to post the youtube. Depending upon the subject, you may branch out to outdoors, hunting, camping, LE, mil., etc. forums.

JM2C

AndrewMendez
04-22-2011, 8:38 PM
The Calguns youtube channel exist, I have the password and user email in an email somewhere. We have zero vids, the Calguns news team, which I am actually part of was supposed to do something like that, but dont know what happened. I don't know if this would be considered something that would be something worthy.

Andrew

oaklander
04-22-2011, 8:59 PM
LOL - I knew there was strategy behind this!!!

I'm reading Sun Tzu right now, BTW. . .

ANTI-MAIG strategy was epic as well.

Sun the Master would be proud of all of us!!!

:43:

I seriously don't even think that the anti's can think like this. . .

-Gene

oaklander
04-22-2011, 9:00 PM
Let's talk some more. . .

More ideas, etc. . .

The Calguns youtube channel exist, I have the password and user email in an email somewhere. We have zero vids, the Calguns news team, which I am actually part of was supposed to do something like that, but dont know what happened. I don't know if this would be considered something that would be something worthy.

Andrew

ChrisTKHarris
04-22-2011, 9:02 PM
Maybe we'll get as many views as Rebecca Black - Friday. (currently at 116 MILLION views)

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/7/7a/Rebecca-Black-Wallpapers.png

oaklander
04-22-2011, 9:04 PM
WELL - Andrew IS kind of cute!!!

Maybe we'll get as many views as Rebecca Black - Friday. (currently at 116 MILLION views)

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/7/7a/Rebecca-Black-Wallpapers.png

Yugo
04-22-2011, 9:17 PM
How about "CGN Network News" Film Crew. Let the Brady group think our group is part of the MSM covering the event (and have them dress the part) and then let (our) reporter ask ever more probing questions of them and have them respond to the points made by gun rights groups. Give them enough rope so they can hang themselves. Do it all on the sly at several different gathering.

What would it take to start a Calguns Network News crew started (CGNN) and make some CGN press credentials :D. We can put together the volunteers, I'm sure. Just an idea ;)

im in like I said I have ALL the gear to make it look very real, we just need a hot chick to ask the questions.

Forgot the most important one! Having a sexy crew wouldn't hurt either :43:

yes we would need hot chick for the questions.

but we can do better...
EVERYTHING can always be better, nothing is perfect but like some one said for it to be viral has to be good timing.

true, a less gullible interviewee might have caught on. always room for improvement. but overall a triumphant effort, primarily due to the fact that Andrew did not try to debate the interviewee or advocate for any stance or idea. he didn't try to be right, he just let the other guy be wrong.
and yes, the visible vs hidden camera decision is worth noting. both have their advantages and disadvantages, and its not always easy to predict which is going to be better in a given situation. but either type is ALWAYS better than none at all!!!

we should do both I can do the whole camera crew thing and someone can do hidden get the best of both worlds, I even have a tiny micro HD camera it looks like a car alarm remote and records to a micro SD card ( i would need to barrow a card cause I lost mine.) but think about it 3 cameras just from me plus others that will bring theres.

jeffsenpai
04-22-2011, 9:24 PM
Views are at 1,011 right now.

Just looks like a rambling old man in the street being asked questions that he cannot answer.

oaklander
04-22-2011, 9:28 PM
Not too bad for 24 hours. . .

And THIS:

Honors for this video (1)
#14 - Top Rated (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism

Views are at 1,011 right now.

Just looks like a rambling old man in the street being asked questions that he cannot answer.

Dreaded Claymore
04-22-2011, 9:52 PM
yes we would need hot chick for the questions.

She's got to be able to speak well though. She mustn't be like the "hot chicks" at my high school who could barely read.

EDIT: A few minutes after I posted it, this post now looks kind of sexist, as if I think that most women can't speak as well as most men. That's not what I meant, and I apologize if anyone got that impression. I was just thinking about the annoying young women at my high school with very bad English skills, for some reason.

Wernher von Browning
04-22-2011, 10:05 PM
EVERYTHING can always be better, nothing is perfect but like some one said for it to be viral has to be good timing.

One example would be this sort of incident. (What did you say, Mr. Bloomberg? I don't think I caught that...)

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-08-16/news/17933704_1_augusto-shotgun-blasts-store-clerk

Yugo
04-22-2011, 10:13 PM
She's got to be able to speak well though. She mustn't be like the "hot chicks" at my high school who could barely read.

ive got a realk good one shes done work for me before. I just need the questions written before hand.

BOFH
04-22-2011, 10:15 PM

Angela McGlowan is a known gun owner and shooter she would be great. Or someone Heidi Androl..hot..but not so hot you think she is a moron.

ChrisTKHarris
04-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Angela McGlowan is a known gun owner and shooter she would be great. Or someone Heidi Androl..hot..but not so hot you think she is a moron.

Get some of those hot Fox News contributors on there. Those women are not only sexy, but love to tear Libs apart.

BOFH
04-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Get some of those hot Fox News contributors on there. Those women are not only sexy, but love to tear Libs apart.

Google Angela. She is on Fox from time to time and is sharp as hell. She was also mugged once and says she carries a gun when she can since then.

Yugo
04-22-2011, 10:59 PM
ok if someone can organize pm me.

Funtimes
04-23-2011, 12:43 AM
A old man protesting about something he doesn't really understand -_-, who would have thought the Brady campaign was anti-gun ;o ?

oaklander
04-23-2011, 1:22 AM
I went and looked at BRADY's videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BradyCampaign#g/u

With the exception of a couple that went viral (due to gun owners themselves), most people do not give a crap about Brady. If you go to their channel, you will see videos that have been there for a long time that only have a couple hundred views.

The one that WE did, as a "state-only" group - and which was not even part of a professional PR campaign - has already gained more views than 90 percent of theirs. That should give you an idea of how much people really give a shizzle about brizzle.

The point (and politicians need to see it), is that Brady is not even a "real" group. As I have pointed out, they are essentially a "front" for other groups. Their so-called supporters appear to be misguided and confused people, many of whom may be crime victims, and who appear to be used as Brady simply for "prop" value. Again, this group has a sick inner core. It's more obvious the more I think about it.

While they are somewhat of a threat, they are really nothing more than sick clowns.

This does not mean that we ignore them. But we are getting very close to the point where it will be idiotically easy to completely discredit them. Since I have a very solid background in PR, I am hoping that people will let me be one of the people to plan the actual "PR" topple.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=95193&stc=1&d=1303550411

AndrewMendez
04-23-2011, 7:13 AM
1265 in just over 24 hours, not too shabby.

Yugo
04-23-2011, 8:06 AM
1867 and counting......

AndrewMendez
04-23-2011, 9:28 AM
1867 and counting......

Well that is a nice jump.

soopafly
04-23-2011, 10:33 AM
***KEEP IN MIND***
If CGN or CGF is putting out any AV materials, I can always do the motion graphics:
http://so-funky.net/html/gallery.php?gallery=2

Let's talk some more. . .

More ideas, etc. . .

Andrew

AndrewMendez
04-23-2011, 12:10 PM
***KEEP IN MIND***
If CGN or CGF is putting out any AV materials, I can always do the motion graphics:

Awesome, we need to get a solid team going for PR.

Exposed
04-23-2011, 3:24 PM
Sajedene is cute, smart, does not look intimidating or aggressive and most importantly, she is one of us. Perhaps she would be a good choice as our PR rep when attempting to conduct interviews with the opposition.

N6ATF
04-23-2011, 3:25 PM
Ditto.

oaklander
04-23-2011, 3:31 PM
OMG - I just emailed her!!! Before I read this.

We all have esp - seriously!

EPIC WIN!

Sajedene is cute, smart, does not look intimidating or aggressive and most importantly, she is one of us. Perhaps she would be a good choice as our PR rep when attempting to conduct interviews with the opposition.

oaklander
04-23-2011, 3:35 PM
As you know - your past (and most excellent) work is now a solid part of all of what we do.

EPIC WIN!

Yes. . .

You are a part of this. Everyone - SF is THE GUY. Please include him in all relevant discussions.

***KEEP IN MIND***

RP1911
04-23-2011, 4:03 PM
There's also norcalmama. She has not posted here in a long time. Maybe we can have two units. One in Northern California and one in Sothern California. Like rapid response teams.

oaklander
04-23-2011, 4:18 PM
Yes, I recall her. I don't remember what happened. To the extent that these things will happen fast, it should be someone who is deeply involved in the issues, and who is "up" on forum discussions, etc. . .

There's also norcalmama. She has not posted here in a long time. Maybe we can have two units. One in Northern California and one in Sothern California. Like rapid response teams.

Yugo
04-23-2011, 6:27 PM
***KEEP IN MIND***

I also have an editor that will help and basically I have access to lots of pro gear and cameras.
Awesome, we need to get a solid team going for PR.
Who can take charge and orginize this whole thing? Im not good at things like this, I am the MacGyver of the group. (video tech)

OMG - I just emailed her!!! Before I read this.

We all have esp - seriously!

EPIC WIN!

perfect.

nice we will need her too the more the better I have enough cameras to get the job done. Plus im sure there will be other people with recording devises.

otteray
04-23-2011, 7:25 PM
Yes, I recall her. I don't remember what happened. To the extent that these things will happen fast, it should be someone who is deeply involved in the issues, and who is "up" on forum discussions, etc. . .

Weird. She is (was?) a Sacramento C3 leader.

Cokebottle
04-23-2011, 7:36 PM
Ya... I accepted her friend request, and within a couple of weeks she stepped off of the planet.

IIRC it was around the same time MMartin left... thinking the leghumpers had something to do with it.

AndrewMendez
04-23-2011, 9:00 PM
I sent a message to her on fb, and she didn't respond. That was about 6 weeks ago. I think it may have had something to do with the gpal race that Seesm raced in.

Yugo, let me do some leg work on this, will keep you posted.
Andrew

Exposed, Oak and I were just talking about Sajadene being that person. Great minds think alike.

rero360
04-23-2011, 9:33 PM
I sent a message to her on fb, and she didn't respond. That was about 6 weeks ago. I think it may have had something to do with the gpal race that Seesm raced in.

Yugo, let me do some leg work on this, will keep you posted.
Andrew

Exposed, Oak and I were just talking about Sajadene being that person. Great minds think alike.

Just make sure she leaves the uggs at home :D (just messing with you Sajadene lol)

oaklander
04-23-2011, 10:04 PM
I know the feeling!!!!

thinking the leghumpers had something to do with it.

Exposed
04-23-2011, 11:27 PM
Haha! Great minds indeed.

Norcalmama has been MIA for months now, maybe even close to a year. Her FB page is still up, but its locked. She hasnt posted on FB in almost a year as well. Very strange, she just dropped off the face of the earth.

Yugo
04-24-2011, 10:34 AM
cool thanks andrew.

GOEX FFF
04-24-2011, 7:14 PM
***KEEP IN MIND***

That's an Impressive reel Dude. Nice work!

JimAmentler
04-24-2011, 7:46 PM
Posted on my Facebook page.

AndrewMendez
04-24-2011, 8:32 PM
Posted on my Facebook page.

Thank you. How many views are we up too?

CitaDeL
04-24-2011, 8:43 PM

AndrewMendez
04-24-2011, 9:52 PM

Not too shabby. ;)

oaklander
04-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Agreed!!!!

Not too shabby. ;)

Vipersx911
04-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Love it, lets see this take off!!!

robertrockstar
04-25-2011, 12:07 AM
not gonna lie i didn't know much about brandy so i hit up there website and they have cali as the state wit the most gun laws and we have a huge lead with it too. another note do not read there web site when angry it will just make you more angry

madmike
04-25-2011, 12:07 PM
not gonna lie i didn't know much about brandy so i hit up there website and they have cali as the state wit the most gun laws and we have a huge lead with it too. another note do not read there web site when angry it will just make you more angry

Read their web site often. Know your enemy. Also, they're delusional enough that they can be entertaining too.

Cokebottle
04-25-2011, 5:33 PM
Yup... and people in free states use that against us, when there are other states that have FAR more restrictive gun law. New York, Hawaii, Illinois.... Ya, I'd put California in the "top 5", but not in the "top 3"
We have no long gun registration, possession and use of high caps is not illegal, there are very few ammunition restrictions, we don't need a permit to own a gun, CCW is possible in most counties....

RRangel
04-25-2011, 7:04 PM

Yes, a huge lead, with high crime and little impact on criminals. The very proof that the Brady Campaign is a fraud. One that seeks to take the easy way out and attack the innocent. Just as in the nation's capital, criminals love gun control, because the good people that follow the law are guaranteed to be defenseless.

Tier One Arms
04-25-2011, 7:33 PM
Why on earth does the video have a thousand less views than this thread, are people that lazy to click a link?

soopafly
05-06-2011, 7:04 PM
That's an Impressive reel Dude. Nice work!
Thanks.

I recently updated some content on my web site, so here are the updated links:
http://so-funky.net/html/gallery.php?gallery=7
http://so-funky.net/html/gallery.php?gallery=6
http://so-funky.net/html/gallery.php?gallery=8

I've already done graphic design work for CGF and CGN, so whenever A/V materials are going to be produced, I can do the motion graphics for that too.

oaklander
05-06-2011, 7:07 PM
Guys - I'm going to "out" SF. . .

He is the person who designed the fricken awesome CGF logo. His work is good. Super good.

Thanks.

I recently updated some content on my web site, so here are the updated links:
http://so-funky.net/html/gallery.php?gallery=7
http://so-funky.net/html/gallery.php?gallery=6
http://so-funky.net/html/gallery.php?gallery=8

I've already done graphic design work for CGF and CGN, so whenever A/V materials are going to be produced, I can do the motion graphics for that too.

soopafly
05-06-2011, 7:35 PM
Guys - I'm going to "out" SF. . .

He is the person who designed the fricken awesome CGF logo. His work is good. Super good.

Thanks for the love Oak. I just wanted "us" to have as clean and professional look to our print marketing/promotional materials. I want to follow that through into any A/V we produce also.

I've said before, I'm not the best shot with a rifle/pistol/shotgun...I don't understand all the "legal speak" well enough to even attempt a legal argument in front of a high school senior thinking about going to law school...but I'LL BE DAMNED if I let us look like cut-rate amateurs looking like we made our flyers, banners, etc. over a weekend with a trip to Michael's or Alin Party supply...

...hmmmm, kinda like some other people we know, LOL.

oaklander
05-06-2011, 7:39 PM
LOL - yes!!!

The whole CGF branding is actually EPICALLY good - and it started with that logo. . .

Yes - please totally stay in contact with me and Brandon. In fact, I'll ping him if I can remember - I think he's working on something that may require some additional branding/design, etc. . .

And - thanks again!!! People simply do not realize how much power good and strong visuals have. . .

Thanks for the love Oak. I just wanted "us" to have as clean and professional look to our print marketing/promotional materials. I want to follow that through into any A/V we produce also.

I've said before, I'm not the best shot with a rifle/pistol/shotgun...I don't understand all the "legal speak" well enough to even attempt a legal argument in front of a high school senior thinking about going to law school...but I'LL BE DAMNED if I let us look like cut-rate amateurs looking like we made our flyers, banners, etc. over a weekend with a trip to Michael's or Alin Party supply...

...hmmmm, kinda like some other people we know, LOL.

MrPlink
05-07-2011, 3:24 AM
The Bradys will blow that video off as just one guy misspeaking.

of course they will.

not to mention I doubt the average viewer will see it as an issue

Anchors
05-07-2011, 3:50 PM
Everytime I see things like this I can only thing one thing..."they're losing :]".

The smiley face is included in the quote on purpose.