PDA

View Full Version : anybody make a 10 rd 20body fal mag?

Socal858
11-19-2006, 11:47 AM
anybody make one of these? im considering a FAL after the shart storm of new rules dies down and get either instated or rejected

C.G.
11-19-2006, 11:59 AM
anybody make one of these? im considering a FAL after the shart storm of new rules dies down and get either instated or rejected

No, just 10 rounders in 10 round body.

blkA4alb
11-19-2006, 12:08 PM
Contact Rssslvr or JPglee and see what they have.

rorschach
11-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Contact Rssslvr or JPglee and see what they have.

I know they were working on them, I want one too.

Socal858
11-19-2006, 12:12 PM
thanks guys!

PIRATE14
11-19-2006, 12:14 PM
We have one, pretty sure..........

rssslvr
11-19-2006, 12:36 PM
We should have some available real soon but if you can't wait no biggie just buy the one cold war shooters has,it is the same mag and they are a great bunch.

wayoutwest
11-19-2006, 6:30 PM
I have one from Rssslvr, havent had a chance to shoot it yet but looks really good in my FAL

Zwingli
11-19-2006, 6:47 PM
I'd be interested to if you get some in

scobun
11-19-2006, 8:12 PM
I'd also be interested.

JPglee1
11-19-2006, 9:01 PM
New batch coming soon guys... be patient, we're small and we're working with ACTUAL capital, we don't have any loans to help us out. We can only buy more supplies when finished mags are sold, so bear with us.

We build them as fast as the parts come in and the orders clear. IF you want a 100% legal 10rd alternative with a nice look, BE PATIENT and you will have the best, heck even Bill Wiese agrees!!

I think JPGlee's got it right. His stuff definitely is way over the threshold of what a reasonable person would consider permanent.

So, if you wanted a "large-looking" mag that held 10rds you should do things his way to be clean.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=363862&postcount=52

JP

JPglee1
11-19-2006, 9:07 PM
Also, check with Cold War Shooters, they should have a couple in stock still, hopefully.

They are an authorized dealer for HDM products and will be carrying everything we will be offering.

IF we can generate enough working capital we have MANY new innovative CALI-legal products designed and pending production:

10rd mags in just about ANY hicap body you can think of and we can find (if you pay for it, we'll get it!)

Mag locks for all popular semi auto rifles (except AR-15)

Gripless HK lower receivers (option for MonsterMan style grip is planned)

FAL rear-set trigger conversion

AR-15 gas piston conversions (planned for true drop-in, less than $350.00)

Sling attachment devices for multiple gun platforms (CHEAP and rugged is the goal, not expensive and frail like most parts)

Once we get our 07/01 FFL worked out we might even do a production run of 9mm, 762x39 and .223 SAIGA-style AK based california legal rifles for AFFORDABLE prices, along with unique 'smithing options like shortened "pocket makarovs" and other interesting projects we can think up.

*INVESTORS WANTED*

JP

Mark_in_Pasadena
11-20-2006, 7:02 AM
Also, check with Cold War Shooters, they should have a couple in stock still, hopefully.

They are an authorized dealer for HDM products and will be carrying everything we will be offering.

IF we can generate enough working capital we have MANY new innovative CALI-legal products designed and pending production:

10rd mags in just about ANY hicap body you can think of and we can find (if you pay for it, we'll get it!)

Sling attachment devices for multiple gun platforms (CHEAP and rugged is the goal, not expensive and frail like most parts)

Once we get our 07/01 FFL worked out we might even do a production run of 9mm, 762x39 and .223 SAIGA-style AK based california legal rifles for AFFORDABLE prices, along with unique 'smithing options like shortened "pocket makarovs" and other interesting projects we can think up.

*INVESTORS WANTED*

JP

JP,

Where are you located? I'm definitely interested in shortening up my FAL...

Thanks,

Mark

mdhpper
11-20-2006, 10:03 AM
That's great news! I can't wait to get my hands on some of your Saiga style builds.

*INVESTORS WANTED*

JP