PDA

View Full Version : FS: RRA Entry Tactical upper, *** BRAND NEW ***

unimog_88
11-17-2006, 1:51 PM
Dear CA gunners,

I have one RRA Entry Tactical upper half for sale. It's brand new and I got it from RRA directly. There's nothing wrong with this upper. It's just too heavy for me. I have never shoot it yet. But there are some brass marks on the sell deflecter, it's from the factory test firing.

Let me describe a little bit detail:

16" M4 profile BBL (with M203 cut, 1:9 Chrome-lined)
M4 feed ramps (on both BBL extension and receiver)
Complete with BT/BC/CH, just put this upper on your lower then ready to Rock'nroll.
Side sling swivel at FSB, standard FSB with bayo lug
R-4 fat handguard
RRA laser engraved on receiver.
RRA Tactical carry handle/rear sight assembly. Also RRA laser engravedThe MSRP of this whole upper half is around $650. I will let it go at $560 + $15 shipping.

Or I can sell the upper less Tac carry handle/rear sigh at $460 + $10 S/H.
And $125 for Tac carry handle/rear sight shipped ($120 for pick-up).

Also have two sets of CMMG M4 double-walled heat shield handguards for sale. They are brand new. $45 per set shipped. $40 per set for local pick-up.

Prefer money order. PayPal add 3.5%. Those who come to pick up do not need to pay S/H.

Pictures are available upon request.
I have tried to describe this item as precisly as possible. Questions are welcome.
Not into trade.
Please e-mail me at "UNIMOG_88@SBCGLOBAL.NET" for fastet communication.

Happy holidays!!!

ETA: Originally, I forgot to put location in my profile. Thanks for the reminder from Joe. I modified my profile to show my location to comply with the forum rules.

Joe
11-17-2006, 1:58 PM
Too heavy? Seems to me that an upper with a 16" gov't profile barrel would be about as light as uppers come.

Anyway, you forgot to post your location.

jmlivingston
11-17-2006, 3:39 PM
I would presume it's in San Jose as that's what he has listed in his profile. Still an assumption, and it would be nice if he actually stated that....

(hint,hint!)

John

unimog_88
11-20-2006, 9:29 AM
48hr btt. Still available.:)

PatrickM.
11-22-2006, 1:13 AM
Would you be willing to sell your upper for a lower price?

Patrick M.

unimog_88
11-27-2006, 4:03 PM
Still available. bump

gn3hz3ku1*
12-17-2006, 7:54 PM
flash hider? i need to go rel mag

indetrucks
12-17-2006, 8:13 PM
Pm sent