View Full Version : FS: RRA Entry Tactical upper, *** BRAND NEW ***

11-17-2006, 1:51 PM
Dear CA gunners,

I have one RRA Entry Tactical upper half for sale. It's brand new and I got it from RRA directly. There's nothing wrong with this upper. It's just too heavy for me. I have never shoot it yet. But there are some brass marks on the sell deflecter, it's from the factory test firing.

Let me describe a little bit detail:

16" M4 profile BBL (with M203 cut, 1:9 Chrome-lined)
M4 feed ramps (on both BBL extension and receiver)
Complete with BT/BC/CH, just put this upper on your lower then ready to Rock'nroll.
Side sling swivel at FSB, standard FSB with bayo lug
R-4 fat handguard
RRA laser engraved on receiver.
RRA Tactical carry handle/rear sight assembly. Also RRA laser engravedThe MSRP of this whole upper half is around $650. I will let it go at $560 + $15 shipping.

Or I can sell the upper less Tac carry handle/rear sigh at $460 + $10 S/H.
And $125 for Tac carry handle/rear sight shipped ($120 for pick-up).

Also have two sets of CMMG M4 double-walled heat shield handguards for sale. They are brand new. $45 per set shipped. $40 per set for local pick-up.

Prefer money order. PayPal add 3.5%. Those who come to pick up do not need to pay S/H.

Pictures are available upon request.
I have tried to describe this item as precisly as possible. Questions are welcome.
Not into trade.
Please e-mail me at "UNIMOG_88@SBCGLOBAL.NET" for fastet communication.

Happy holidays!!!

ETA: Originally, I forgot to put location in my profile. Thanks for the reminder from Joe. I modified my profile to show my location to comply with the forum rules.

11-17-2006, 1:58 PM
Too heavy? Seems to me that an upper with a 16" gov't profile barrel would be about as light as uppers come.

Anyway, you forgot to post your location.

11-17-2006, 3:39 PM
I would presume it's in San Jose as that's what he has listed in his profile. Still an assumption, and it would be nice if he actually stated that....

11-20-2006, 9:29 AM
48hr btt. Still available.:)

11-22-2006, 1:13 AM
Would you be willing to sell your upper for a lower price?

Patrick M.

11-27-2006, 4:03 PM
Still available. bump

12-17-2006, 7:54 PM
flash hider? i need to go rel mag

12-17-2006, 8:13 PM
Pm sent