PDA

View Full Version : New Here

trackman
11-16-2006, 3:36 PM
Hi All,

Just joined here and I'm very much looking into building a Cal legal self loader..."non-evil" version. I've got a Stag lower on order. Which upper do you guys recommend? Does the upper still req DROS if ordered seperately?

Thanks and lots of info here. I'll be searching the archives for a while.

Tweak338
11-16-2006, 3:38 PM
the upper can be deliverd straight to your porch.. if you have a stag lower.. get a stag upper to match it.. might as well.

SemiAutoSam
The upper is a cash and carry item. Never did and hopefully never will require DROS.

Hi All,

Just joined here and I'm very much looking into building a Cal legal self loader..."non-evil" version. I've got a Stag lower on order. Which upper do you guys recommend? Does the upper still req DROS if ordered seperately?

Thanks and lots of info here. I'll be searching the archives for a while.

bu-bye
Welcome!

No you do not have to DROS an upper. Buy from any vender you want and have it shipped right to your door. I would suggest giving a call to the two venders posted at the top of the screen. Both have great deals and support us Cali folks.

trackman
11-16-2006, 3:54 PM
Thanks guys. So if I order a complete Stag upper from Cold War or Ten Percent, they'll just ship to my door?

Great! Pulling out the credit card...

Jicko
11-16-2006, 3:58 PM
U can order an upper for ANYONE... and it will be shipped to your door!

:-)

Go to AR15.com, many reviews of products.... and many vendors too... also... out-of-state purchase is tax-free....

grammaton76
11-16-2006, 4:13 PM
Since you're going for no evil features, you might wanna order a YHM comp/brake with it.

ARRRR-15
11-16-2006, 4:32 PM
Thanks guys. So if I order a complete Stag upper from Cold War or Ten Percent, they'll just ship to my door?

Great! Pulling out the credit card...

Welcome.

Hey, while you got the card out why don't you have one shipped to my door as well.:D

DDs Ranch
11-17-2006, 3:45 AM
Welcome to Calguns!!!