PDA

View Full Version : Since I can't ask on here...

casacel2
11-16-2006, 8:38 AM
Does anyone know the name of another forum where I can find an OffListLower friendly dealer in the SAC area or could someone send the name of one to me in a PM, I am new to the area.

Thanks

tenpercentfirearms
11-16-2006, 9:15 AM
Can we officially lift the secret squirrel, not listing FFLs thing? Seriously, everyone is doing OLLs now so I don't think anyone has to worry about DOJ retaliation. They have acknowledged that it is legal. It isn't like the DOJ isn't going to notice when they look at your books next inspection time.

I know www.coldwarshooters.com doesn't mind giving out their information. Contact them as they have good prices on lowers, great customer service, and transfer dealers all over the state.

jaymz
11-16-2006, 9:18 AM
10% beat me to the punch. Cold War Shooters lists an FFL in Sac. No name or phone number, but I'm sure if you call CWS, they'll give you all the info that you need.

6172crew
11-16-2006, 9:38 AM
I can point you in the right direction in the East Bay.....I think he has LAR Grizzlys in stock.

Crazed_SS
11-16-2006, 10:15 AM
Can we officially lift the secret squirrel, not listing FFLs thing? Seriously, everyone is doing OLLs now so I don't think anyone has to worry about DOJ retaliation. They have acknowledged that it is legal. It isn't like the DOJ isn't going to notice when they look at your books next inspection time.

I know www.coldwarshooters.com doesn't mind giving out their information. Contact them as they have good prices on lowers, great customer service, and transfer dealers all over the state.

Yea.. I ordered from Cold War Shooters and the FFL listed on their site was litterally right down the street from my house. He was a REALLY nice guy that ran a pawn shop.

tiki
11-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Does anyone know the name of another forum where I can find an OffListLower friendly dealer in the SAC area or could someone send the name of one to me in a PM, I am new to the area.

Thanks

I'll send you a PM.

somekevinguy
11-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Don't want to hijack the thread but I am just looking for a good FFL in SoCal period. I was thinking of buying some older guns on one of the auction sites but I am looking for a good honest FFL in my area first. I don't need OLL friendly. I live in the south bay.

grammaton76
11-16-2006, 3:43 PM
I have an off-site list of FFLs that I've specifically secured permission from, to list. This list was done several months back.

Feel free to contact any of these folks. Anyone else who wants on the list, well, contact me. :)

http://thegunwiki.com/Gunwiki/CalArOpenFFLs

Ryan HBC
11-16-2006, 4:37 PM
Don't want to hijack the thread but I am just looking for a good FFL in SoCal period. I was thinking of buying some older guns on one of the auction sites but I am looking for a good honest FFL in my area first. I don't need OLL friendly. I live in the south bay.

I have been using Sharpshooters in Torrance for a while now. They don't do OLL's, but I have had plenty of other handguns and rifles sent there. Just call them and they will fax their FFL wherever you want.

The fee is $76, which includes the DROS and dealer fees for receiving the firearm. There may be people that do it for a bit less, but since they are so close to me I will gladly pay the extra $10 than have to drive out of my way....twice. Once to start DROS and once trip to receive the gun. Since you are in Torrance as well I imagine the convenience charge is worth it as well.

It is also nice to be able to shoot all of my handguns before the 10 day wait is up. You can shoot it as soon as they receive it.

DDs Ranch
11-17-2006, 4:47 AM
I know of a guy right in Sacramento

Joe
11-17-2006, 12:33 PM
I can point you in the right direction in the East Bay.....I think he has LAR Grizzlys in stock.

does he happen to have cmmg lowers?