PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Glock 19 or 26 in SoCal

JPglee1
11-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Hey guys, looking for a used Glock 19 or 26 (19 prefered, 26 w/mag ring and 19 mags would work OK I spose)

I want one without the rail if possible, but Im not picky. As long as its a Glock and its 9x19 I'm interested, I'd possibly even take a G17 if the deal was right.

I dont want any holsters or lights/lasers/nose hair trimmer attachments, just a gun lol.

Condition not important as long as it goes "BOOM BOOM BOOM" everytime I pull the trigger with 124gr FMJ :D

Finish not important, I will throw it on the ground immediately after I take it out of the case for the first time anyway so it gets the desire to scratch itself out of its system and I wont feel bad about a knick on my new toy (if you think Im kidding, as Big Jon or RSSSLVR hahahaha)

If you got a 9x19 glock for sale in SoCal, lemme know.

JP

eta34
11-16-2006, 11:18 AM
I have a Glock 19 that I might be willing to part with...about 200 rounds through it with three magazines. I only have the Hi-caps, so that is an issue. Finger groves, excellent condition. Let me know what you are willing to pay and where you are located. Perhaps we can work something out.

JPglee1
11-16-2006, 12:10 PM
I have a Glock 19 that I might be willing to part with...about 200 rounds through it with three magazines. I only have the Hi-caps, so that is an issue. Finger groves, excellent condition. Let me know what you are willing to pay and where you are located. Perhaps we can work something out.

Right on... I dont need or want the hicap magazines, I actually have 2 19 magazines from the one I owned before, thats why I specified 19 or 26...

I can't put a price on antoher mans goods, especially without being able to see it....send me a PM and we'll hash price details....

Im located in SoCal, Near Victorville, San Bernardino....

I'll go to FTF at an FFL anywhere in the general SoCal area, ventura, la county valley, berdoo, dago etc...

JP

JPglee1
11-19-2006, 8:56 PM
Right on... I dont need or want the hicap magazines, I actually have 2 19 magazines from the one I owned before, thats why I specified 19 or 26...

I can't put a price on antoher mans goods, especially without being able to see it....send me a PM and we'll hash price details....

Im located in SoCal, Near Victorville, San Bernardino....

I'll go to FTF at an FFL anywhere in the general SoCal area, ventura, la county valley, berdoo, dago etc...

JP

bump to top..still waiting on the PM... looking for sub-$400 used G19.

I can get cop-trade in Glocks from Shotgun news, but I'd rather get one from anothr californian, and I dont want a full size, but I will get one if I need to (hrmm...wonder how hard it would be to cut it down...section slide, turn barrel..shorten spring..shorten dust cover...BAD JAY BAD) hahaha

JP

ivorykid
11-20-2006, 3:21 PM
bump to top..still waiting on the PM... looking for sub-$400 used G19...

You can always buy one brand new direct from Glock (GSSF) for a hair under $400 if you are interested in that. Of course, you would have to add you local transfer fees to that.

PM me for details if you are interested.

JPglee1
11-20-2006, 3:31 PM
You can always buy one brand new direct from Glock (GSSF) for a hair under $400 if you are interested in that. Of course, you would have to add you local transfer fees to that.

PM me for details if you are interested.

Yah I'm interested...Ive had a couple offers but nothing spectacular.

I've been looking at these:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Glock_Model_19_9mm_Pistol.html
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/glk23.gif
$369.00 for Police G19 trade in...prolly nearly new inside.

That would be about $440 out the door from my FFL...

OK so send me a PM and gimme the details...I'd be down for a new glock for $450-ish FFL/DROS'd

I want to get a 19 cuz I got magazines for them already, and a couple 17 mags I plan to use with grip spacers.

JP

ivorykid
11-20-2006, 3:45 PM
OK so send me a PM and gimme the details...

PM Sent... ;)

Stanze
11-20-2006, 3:55 PM
There's also: http://www.kyimports.com/glock.htm#Glock