PDA

View Full Version : nikon m-223

srosenberg
04-17-2011, 8:40 AM
looking to purchase a Nikon m-223 #8487. Do you stock? If so, what is the cost?

Scott

bman940
04-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Scott, I am not a dealer, I just do some work for an advertising company that does work for Nikon. I suggest you go to Nikonhunting.com, Click on the Mount 'Em up box. It will take you to a site where you can find participating dealers. Make sure you ask when you order so that you get to take advantage of this great deal.
It runs thru the end of May.

LibertyOptics
04-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Srosenberg,

We did have these in stock, but Nikon recently enacted a new policy that no distributors may sell to online dealers that are not "pre-approved" by Nikon. So once we sold out that was it. We did have these at a great price. We have applied to be "authorized" by Nikon but the process is only conducted by one guy and only once a calendar quarter, so we are currently waiting to get approved. We hope to have this resolved soon.

Scott

LibertyOptics
04-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Scott, I am not a dealer, I just do some work for an advertising company that does work for Nikon. I suggest you go to Nikonhunting.com, Click on the Mount 'Em up box. It will take you to a site where you can find participating dealers. Make sure you ask when you order so that you get to take advantage of this great deal.
It runs thru the end of May.

Bart,

This was better served in a PM rather than posting in my forum. Nice ethics.

Scott