PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

dw149a
04-14-2011, 2:40 PM
My apologies to Calguns and its readers. It appears that I asked a question concerning Hi Capacity Magazines that could be construed as a discussion that might lead to a legally questionable dialogue. It is not my intention to appear as if I intend to break any laws, nor, would I want to unintentionally influence others to do so. Thanks!

hawk1
04-14-2011, 3:36 PM
Don't worry about it. You can't predict if someone will read into something the wrong way. Tis the internet, so it's to be expected.

DVSmith
04-14-2011, 3:38 PM
My apologies to Calguns and its readers. It appears that I asked a question concerning Hi Capacity Magazines that could be construed as a discussion that might lead to a legally questionable dialogue. It is not my intention to appear as if I intend to break any laws, nor, would I want to unintentionally influence others to do so. Thanks!

Couldn't have been too bad. You are still here! :D

Maltese Falcon
04-14-2011, 3:41 PM
Go forth and sin no more...and welcome!

lewisracing
04-14-2011, 3:42 PM

Wow, statements such as this go a long way with earning respect from members... good job.

Also keep in mind, unrelated to questions regarding high cap mags, that there are plenty of nice people on here, but just as many a-holes.

97F1504RAD
04-14-2011, 3:45 PM
May I make a suggestion and refer you to all the stickies within this great site. There is a wealth of information and most of your questions can be answered by reading then reading some more.

Then if you cannot find your answer search here.

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=018149931542195181678:pzxbzjzh1zk

BayAreaShooter
04-14-2011, 4:58 PM
Say 3 Hail Marys and never do it again. :D Like stated above it wasn't to bad or you wouldn't be here to post this thread. Put it behind you and enjoy the forum.

stix213
04-14-2011, 5:01 PM

I thought you asked a legitimate question, and I also thought Librarian was right for closing the thread once it was correctly answered. Nothing to apologize about.

dw149a
04-14-2011, 5:17 PM
Thanks everyone!