PDA

View Full Version : My first lower

MrBurns
11-13-2006, 4:38 PM
Just picked this up over the weekend and can't wait to start the build! (the smudge at the top edge of the receiver is from my thumb, the finish is actually perfect)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/lbensuss/ST-15.jpg

tenpercentfirearms
11-13-2006, 4:42 PM
Nice. Black rifle disease, spread it. :D

Prc329
11-13-2006, 4:50 PM
Very nice. I get to pick up my Stag on Wednesday.

ARRRR-15
11-13-2006, 4:55 PM
Placing an order this weekend. Was wondering where I could order both an AR and AK receiver from the same site?

tenpercentfirearms
11-13-2006, 4:58 PM
In a couple of weeks I think www.coldwarshooters.com will have both. I think I am going to pick up an AK receiver and that is where I will get mine.

Scarecrow Repair
11-13-2006, 4:58 PM
And they have so much power! Why, this beauty alone is a firearm all by its lonesome. Admire its capability to accept a detachable magazine; even limited to 10 rounders, it could distribute mayhem and injustice wherever its handler wants. Fix the magazine and make it a 30 rounder and you can distribute three times the mayhem, but of course you'd want to add that evil pistol grip to make the bullets spray more equitably. No need to add discrimination to your other misdeeds. And then, think how much more damage it could do if you added a flash suppressor, or the truly devilish telescoping stock!

And when you get around to it, when you have saved up enough money, perhaps when you have stolen sufficient money from those hundreds of corpses you have left strewn all over perdition, then you will have probably hundreds of different barrels you could add to it, not to mention lower parts kits, all to add an order of magnitude to its loathsome capability for evil.

What a truly awesome killing machine you will have then. You will have, in your own personal pair of hands, a weapon able to topple entire governments, level entire battlefields, not to mention schoolyards and desks.

Take care of that beast. In the wrong hands, it could be dangerous.

MrBurns
11-13-2006, 5:01 PM
I don't know where to buy an AR and AK receiver from the same site, but I'm sure someone on here or on ar15.com knows. Speaking of ar15.com, has anyone ordered that Stag complete rifle (less lower) from Legal Transfers? Their ad seems to be a pretty good deal.

grammaton76
11-13-2006, 5:06 PM
CWS will soon be carrying AK receivers, yes. Nodak Spud NDS-3's most likely.

Spitfire75
11-13-2006, 5:07 PM
That's gotta be the lamest AR receiver I've ever seen.

;)

mltrading
11-13-2006, 5:11 PM
Do you get the engraving "Don't poke the bear" at the other side?;)

Nice receover.

MrBurns
11-13-2006, 5:18 PM
That's gotta be the lamest AR receiver I've ever seen.

;)

Damn you, Spitfire! :mad: HA!

Joe
11-13-2006, 5:20 PM
Looks good. I really want one of those Spikes Tactical lowers.

ARRRR-15
11-13-2006, 5:24 PM
Nodak Spud NDS-3's most likely.

Sorry I'm new, are these sites where I can find them or brands for the Ak receivers?

Thanks for the info, you too 10%. I guess I'll wait.......:(

grammaton76
11-13-2006, 5:26 PM
Sorry I'm new, are these sites where I can find them or brands for the Ak receivers?

Thanks for the info, you too 10%. I guess I'll wait.......:(

NDS-3 is the AK receiver from www.nodakspud.com. But, CWS will be carrying 'em. By the way, dealing with nodak spud directly is possible but it's going to involve check/money order juggling and such.

Guns R Tools
11-13-2006, 5:32 PM
Fix the magazine and make it a 30 rounder and you can distribute three times the mayhem, but of course you'd want to add that evil pistol grip to make the bullets spray more equitably. No need to add discrimination to your other misdeeds. And then, think how much more damage it could do if you added a flash suppressor, or the truly devilish telescoping stock!

When the mag is fixed the capacity is limited to 10 rounds.

Without pistol grip and other evil features then it can have detachable mags that are 30 rounds mag that was purchase before 2000.

Don't mix those two...

grammaton76
11-13-2006, 5:53 PM
I believe the point of his post was to come up with the most evil, non compliant configuration ever.

Although I think in order to do that, he'd have to go with a gas piston upper and one of the Ace Ltd. stocks which manage to be both collapsible AND side folding at once!