PDA

View Full Version : AZ's guns on campus bill.

ChibiPaw
04-13-2011, 7:49 AM
So they're finally doing the last push for AB 1467 in AZ.
Skew written article obviously, and all of us knows its your typical arguments.
What makes this interesting is that the poll mechanism on this news site does not seem to care how much a person votes.

http://www.kpho.com/news/27525201/detail.html?source=pho

Patrick-2
04-13-2011, 8:02 AM
Seriously, what are the chances she won't sign it?

If the gov wants anything out of that legislature, she will need to keep them happy.

dustoff31
04-13-2011, 8:09 AM
Seriously, what are the chances she won't sign it?

If the gov wants anything out of that legislature, she will need to keep them happy.

She likely will sign it, but I won't go so far as to say it's a foregone conclusion.

While she is better than any present alternative, Brewer has shown herself to be remarkably RINO like in dealing with educators, and has toned herself down certain other areas as well.

GWbiker
04-13-2011, 3:58 PM
Thanks to the east coast Brady bunch and other anti gun fools, the Arizona Campus carry legislation has been watered down to only permit carry on public thoroughfare thru campus grounds.

Guns would still be prohibited inside campus buildings.

Of course criminals don't follow laws.

N6ATF
04-13-2011, 4:16 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=418336

resident-shooter
04-13-2011, 4:28 PM
Cali will pass a similar law when a stunami washes sf and la into the sea leaving the more conservativa parts to live.

Krak
04-13-2011, 4:34 PM
"It would just put guns in the hands of people that don't know how to use them," said ASU freshman Alyssa Burke.

So by her logic, if the governor signs the bill, everyone who goes to college in Arizona will magically have a gun. Even if they don't know how to use it.

:rofl2:

If ASU becomes less attractive, it will be because students appear to be devoid of critical thinking, demonstrated by this young student.

Dead*Reckoned
04-13-2011, 5:01 PM
This makes me excited, I'll be starting as a freshman next year at U of A. It will be nice to have a taste of freedom.