PDA

View Full Version : San Diego - AR15 Assembly Help?

VetteRacer
04-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, regional didn't seem like the right place though.

I have almost all the parts for my AR15 (think I only need a gas tube?). I am looking for some help on assembly, I dont have the tools and have never assembled before... But beers on me!

I prefer not to take it to the shop because I would like to get the hands on since I pieced it together.
PM or Post...
Thanks!
Matt

7.62 Charlie
04-12-2011, 11:22 PM
If you buy the tools brownells has videos on how to build AR-15's

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/lid=11004/learn/

Other than that I'm sure someone would be happy to help you build your rifle

Mr.Caketown
04-12-2011, 11:55 PM
I can help you assembly the lower but with the upper if you might need the headspacing checked out because if its not right bad things will happen. You also need to make sure your DI system is working properly ( after/during assembly) or also you might have cycling problems later.

04-13-2011, 4:16 AM
www.parallaxtactical.com

Tommy will hook it up...

rareair
04-13-2011, 6:21 AM
I can help as well. I'm down near Qualcomm Stadium and have assembled over a dozen ARs in the past 5 months

Noticed you were up in Valley Center. Contact user:Fat Kid Jake on here. He's up in San Marcus and can help as well if you don't want to make the Trek down here

SandDiegoDuner
04-13-2011, 8:30 AM
If you need help I have the tools to build one from parts to complete rifle including headspace check. I live in the PQ area. We could possibly meet in Escondido at a friends house.