PDA

View Full Version : Maybe u can give me a awnser here since no one will return my call from rifle gear.

prerunners4life
04-12-2011, 3:52 PM
I went in to your shop and I wanted to purchase a Cali legal msar e4
But I wanted a 20in brl and a lefty.
Is it impossible to get? Is that why it has been 2 months and still no call back after I called 3 times already trying to get one?

shark92651
04-13-2011, 9:51 AM
We are usually pretty good about answering voicemails but sometimes things fall through the cracks - we have also had a few technical problems with our phone system recently that may have caused some messages to be lost. If you do not get a call back within 24-48 hours it probably means your message was missed completely and you will not likely get a call back no matter how long you wait. If you can't get through to us via phone email is best.

To answer your question: MSAR does not make a 20" model anymore, only 16" and 18". Right now our distributor has no MSARs in stock of any configuration, but I will ask if they can get the one you want.

prerunners4life
04-13-2011, 10:11 AM
I didn't leave a message I talked to a couple guys and they said they would leave a note for who ever orders the rifles and he would get back to me..

I want a msar that doesn't need a barrel ext and all that bs..
But I def wanna buy one as a lefty..

shark92651
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Ok, just got some updated information from distributor. We can still order a 20" barrel but it depends upon MSAR on when they will be able to work it into their production. As far as a lefty goes, you just have to buy an additional left handed bolt (they will not "swap" the bolt, you get the right and also buy the left). The price is $120. All other pricing is the same as on our website. If you want us to order it for you then just give us a call.

prerunners4life
04-13-2011, 3:38 PM
20in brl more than the 16?

shark92651
04-13-2011, 4:22 PM
20in brl more than the 16?

No, same price. Oh, and you do not need a barrel extension to make the 16" barrel model long enough for CA - just adding a slightly longer flash-hider like the YHM Phantom 5C2 adds enough length - this is what we do for the 16" models.