PDA

View Full Version : WTS: NEWLY BUILT HK MP5 PISTOL - ** SOLD **

xfilterx
04-12-2011, 2:05 PM
I have a newly built MP5 pistol that I'd like to sell. I have no need for 3 MP5 pistols so I'd like to find a new home for this one. I got a good deal on some de-milled PD kits and rather than let the parts sit around collecting dust, I decided to build them out. Here's the specs on the pistol:

MP5 pistol built by Jeff Walters of PWS in Oklahoma
Built from a de-milled police department MP5
95% German build. Only US made part is the receiver. 922(r) does not apply to pistols.
Receiver was built from a LSC Manufacturing flat and weld ments...best in the business. No junk SW flat here.
Full auto action 3 bolt carrier group.
3 lug Navy barrel.
All IJ proof marks match on the barrel, carrier, bolt head. and mag.
Clipped and pinned SEF trigger group with contoured finger grooves (picture does not show C&P job but it was sent back out to get clipped and pinned)
Paddle mag release has been installed but the contact piece has been removed to prevent functioning paddle (I still have the contact piece)
Comes with your choice of genuine German leather or canvas 2-point sling.
Comes in single-shot configuration.
Comes with a date-coded mag rebuild kit.
Comes with test target at 25 yards.
Mag lock is already installed.

Would like to get $2650 for this build. Gun is SOLD Thanks in advance but I am not looking for any trades. I will ship on your dime but I will need to speak to your FFL first to make sure they will accept. I'm in the Temecula area in the evenings and weekends and Oceanside area during the day. Can meet at Faith Armory in Temecula, Rifle Gear in Costa Mesa, or National Police Supply in Vista. MO, cash, or PayPal using discreet gift option is accepted as forms of payment.

xfilterx
04-13-2011, 6:53 PM
bump

xfilterx
04-14-2011, 9:06 AM
bump

Liberty1979
05-11-2011, 1:15 PM
if this falls through for any reason please let me know