PDA

View Full Version : Superior Arms Stripped Lowers On Sale For $89.95

DDs Ranch
11-13-2006, 4:44 AM
We currently have Superior Arms Stripped Lowers on sale for $89.95 through our website at www.ddsranch.com

NSR500
11-13-2006, 9:04 AM
If I can swing the funds, I'd definitely jump on your deal. But, I really just wanted to post in you thread to say, "Thanks!".
I really, and I'm sure many others here on Calguns appreciate your support for folks like us in California.

acegunnr
11-13-2006, 9:09 AM
I've ordered from DD Ranch and they are top notch!

anotherted
11-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Are you planning on getting any more CMMG's. I looked at your site and it said you are all sold out.

QuickOnTheDraw
11-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Are you planning on getting any more CMMG's. I looked at your site and it said you are all sold out.
Will you be stocking any POF lowers in the near future?

Kestryll
11-13-2006, 8:42 PM
I have reinstated this thread while we determine how to handle Vendors in a manner most beneficial to our membership.
The Moderator was correct in his judgement to close it and this in no way reflect on that decision.

NeoWeird
11-13-2006, 9:47 PM
Great deal, wish I hadn't alreadt gotten my fill on other receivers in the $120-150 range. You wouldn't happen to carry PTR-91 receivers would you? I know they aren't listed on you online shop, but you never know what shops might have squirreled away.

As for what to do with vendors, why not make it a rule that they have to put a marker in the title like "VENDOR: [Special product description/sale]" and but a limit of something like once a week on vendor posts. Arf does that thing where vendor topics are highlighted in their equipment exchange forum, but I don't know if you have calguns set up to do something visual like that.