PDA

View Full Version : WTT S&W M&P 40 cal full size with Meprolight nightsights

smattenson
04-12-2011, 9:10 AM
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a change in pistols right now and I wanted to see if there was anyone out there who wants to trade for an m&p. About the gun, I am the only owner, the gun has been well taken care of, I have just swapped the striker unit to the new design and the recoil spring, gun I would say has a little over 2000 rounds or so, it has meprolight night sights that were installed at white's house of fire in riverside CA about 2 years ago maybe, gun has had 0 FTE/FTF/problems it has seriously run perfect.

Gun Will come with:

Original box with the lock, 3 different palm swells, manual etc
4 10 round magazines
2 magazine springs for swapping out
1 (old) striker assembly
I have 2 blade tech holsters for it both are the competition style. One is a gun only no light version RH hip, the other is the version that can take a streamlight TLR2 and I believe 1 as well.

2 2 magazine pouches by blade tech

*****If the trade is for a gun that is in a different caliber I can include******
1 40 cal gunslick cleaning kit
1 set of pachmyer 40 cal snap caps
around 1000 rounds of standard 40 cal ammo FMJ mainly winchester 165gr/180gr (I believe a couple of boxes of federal 180gr)

I also have two boxes of Corbon DPX that I picked up in oregon, and some other boxes of hornady hollowpoints

We can work out the details depending on the trade and interest

Some Trades im interested in:

1911's Kimber, S&W, Springfield ( would really love a 1911, my wife has been dying for me to get one/ she keeps giving me an evil look when I get a new gun that isnt a 1911)
CZ's p01,p06, 75D (9mm and 40. cal)
Hk p2000 (non sk models)

As well if you have a gun ( not including hi points people ;) ) that you think I would be interested in that isn't listed contact me and the worst ill do is tell you i'm not interested. If you look at my other dealing's on here with Itrader you'll find i'm very honest about what I sell and I can provide pictures ( including internal shots of the pistol) for a person who is really interested in this by text msg picture. I live in Lake Elsinore and would like to do the transaction ftf near me but for the right offer and such I could meet halfway depending

(update) I am really getting interested in trading for a cz prefer a p01/p06 or cz75D

smattenson
04-13-2011, 9:07 AM
Back to Top. Really guys this is a really sweet pistol and deal. If it wasn't for the fact I really want to try something new i'd hang onto it. Really looking at the CZ's or a 1911 (a sig p229 wouldn't be out of the question either).

smattenson
04-13-2011, 2:00 PM
Pm's replied

smattenson
04-13-2011, 2:32 PM
Pm's replied

smattenson
04-14-2011, 2:28 PM
Btt. Still up for trade

smattenson
04-15-2011, 2:56 PM
Btt

smattenson
04-16-2011, 2:46 PM
Withdrawing. Thank you everyone for your interest, but I've desided to keep my m&p and just buy something I want.