PDA

View Full Version : Assault Clips

Maestro Pistolero
04-12-2011, 10:03 AM
ASSAULT CLIPS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Va-Ll2vKw&feature=player_embedded)

'Nuff said.

HowardW56
04-12-2011, 10:06 AM
****!

ChrisTKHarris
04-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Brady Campaign :facepalm:

Ed_Hazard
04-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Thats why I call my Beta Mags, my "Baby Seal Defendor".

Maestro Pistolero
04-12-2011, 10:09 AM
ASSAULT CLIPS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Va-Ll2vKw&feature=player_embedded)

1K per day keeps the Bradys away.
Let's get back our gun rights.

Man Up Here (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=108030)

BlindRacer
04-12-2011, 10:10 AM
I didn't see the 'buy now' button.

MrClamperSir
04-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Fart noise with the thumbs down!

17+1
04-12-2011, 10:12 AM
:rolleyes:

Why did they disable comments? They must feel the same way about the first amendment as they do the second...

Maestro Pistolero
04-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Anybody notice that shooter has his off-hand thumb behind the slide? :eek:

ChrisTKHarris
04-12-2011, 10:18 AM
No comments and NO like/dislike, come on Brady Campaign let people voice their opinion.

CHS
04-12-2011, 10:22 AM
If they're only good for killing lots and lots of children, why on EARTH do we keep giving them out to cops!?!

oaklander
04-12-2011, 10:23 AM
DO NOT watch this if you are eating! You WILL spit food all over your keyboard!

62Va-Ll2vKw

I actually think I know WHO they might have worked with on this (I used to do PR). I can safely say that this is seriously funny, and was done by a firm that does not realize how much ridicule it will cause Brady. At this point, they need to re-think their strategy.

Their contributions are down this year by over $400,000 - and have been doing down for the last 5 years - for obvious reasons - they don't actually accomplish their goals.

Stonewalker
04-12-2011, 10:31 AM
As laughable and downright fear-mongering as this video is, can anybody speak to the actual chance of a federal magazine ban going through? I sort of surmise that it isn't really a threat right now, just from perusing the 2A forum.

oaklander
04-12-2011, 10:38 AM
ZERO -

BUT that does not mean that you should not listen to NRA when they ask for action. If you get any communications from NRA asking you to call or write or fax someone - please do it!!!!

Sometimes the fact that we can put pressure on politicians - is in itself - part of a strategy.

Here is why gun rights are on a good keel right now:

1) McDonald
2) Demographics (we are more conservative now, as a country - due to changing demographics)
3) Institutional memory (politicians who were in favor of the 94 ban were mostly all voted out of office)
4) Internet (we can organize now - we could not in '94)
5) Video games (seriously, many voters play/played video games - and this makes them sympathetic to firearms)
6) NRA
7) State groups like CGF/CRPA - etc. . .
8) A backlash against "over-government" - due to "over-government"
9) A bunch of other reasons that haven't occurred to me yet.
10) The people on "our side" are getting better at what we do.

The point is that WE ARE WINNING!

BUT - we can only do this if we keep working.

As laughable and downright fear-mongering as this video is, can anybody speak to the actual chance of a federal magazine ban going through? I sort of surmise that it isn't really a threat right now, just from perusing the 2A forum.

Maestro Pistolero
04-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Let them take their best shot. Because when this fails, they will be all the more demoralized, and look all the more impotent.

Their old tactics are becoming increasingly transparent and ridiculous.

What we should really hammer them with in the comment sections of online publications, etc, is for Washington Post and others to cease embarrassing themselves by using terms which do not exist in the common vernacular. There is simply no such thing as an assault clip.

First, it's not a clip, secondly, it doesn't assault anything, nor is it's primary purpose to assault. It is a non-existant, made-up term that has no place whatsoever in credible journalism.

My letter just sent to the WaPO:

Dear Editor,

The Brady foundation's old tactics are becoming increasingly transparent and ridiculous.

I am writing to urge the Washington Post to cease embarrassing itself by using terms which do not even exist in the common vernacular. There is simply no such thing as an 'assault clip'. No police department, military, firearms trainer, manufacturer, distributor or government expert has ever heard of this silly contrivance.

First, it's not a clip, it's a magazine. Secondly, it doesn't assault anything, nor is it's primary purpose to assault. 'Assault clip' is a non-existant, incorrect, made-up term that has no place whatsoever in credible journalism.

Christopher Hoffman

Dooligan
04-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Where were the kitten, puppy, baby seal, Mother Teresa, and infant targets?

BlindRacer
04-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Where were the kitten, puppy, baby seal, Mother Teresa, and infant targets?

They already gave those away to the criminals

Kodemonkey
04-12-2011, 11:16 AM
:rofl:

Who actually takes these idiots seriously anymore. I mean really. A cursory 2 minute search on the internet would have given them the right terminology.

I guess when you are "always right" you don't have to do any research.

CitaDeL
04-12-2011, 11:19 AM
This...

62Va-Ll2vKw

reminds me of this...

cRXNNqNfQBs

But as Will Smith illustrates in this demonstration, no 'assault clip' was required as he dispatched the "Tiffany" paper target with a single round.

The Brady logic would follow that whether 30 bullets or 1 were used, no little girls should be shot, so all guns should be banned- even if that meant little Tiffany couldn't be defended against imaginary child murderers like "Jay" in Men in Black or real criminals that stalk our cities and neighborhoods.

Caladain
04-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Wow..Poor grip (thumb behind the slide, pointer finger off in la-la land?), finger in the trigger guard as he racks it..poor groups...~sigh~

And Safety First across the walls.

erik
04-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Flagged the video as "child abuse". Because, clearly showing a target of a little girl shot up is some warped abuse viewpoint.

Sutcliffe
04-12-2011, 11:35 AM
'Tell President Obama to ban assault clips' Wishful thinking or do they already know he's going to try and do it. Himself, around Congress? Fun times.

Stonewalker
04-12-2011, 11:36 AM
This...

reminds me of this...

cRXNNqNfQBs

But as Will Smith illustrates in this demonstration, no 'assault clip' was required as he dispatched the "Tiffany" paper target with a single round.

The Brady logic would follow that whether 30 bullets or 1 were used, no little girls should be shot, so all guns should be banned- even if that meant little Tiffany couldn't be defended against imaginary child murderers like "Jay" in Men in Black or real criminals that stalk our cities and neighborhoods.

On a side note, did anybody else cringe when he swept everybody in the room like 4 times? It's been a long time I've seen that movie

But in all seriousness, you are right. Their clear goal is to limit civilian firearm ownership as much as possible. That's where all their talking points end up going.:chris:

paul0660
04-12-2011, 11:37 AM
But seriously, can I get some targets like that?

thomasanelson
04-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Assault Clips? LMAO! I better watch out....I'm typing on my Assault Keyboard on my Assault Computer....typing more than 10 words a minute just should not be allowed. No one needs to type more than 10 words a minute....except left wing jounalists and big brother.

cvc04
04-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Brady Bunch cannot bear the truth, hence they disable comments.

CalBear
04-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Wow..Poor grip (thumb behind the slide, pointer finger off in la-la land?), finger in the trigger guard as he racks it..poor groups...~sigh~

And Safety First across the walls.
First thing I noticed. Thumb behind slide.

As for the video. The little girl target? Slightly deranged looking white male shooter? Assault clips? Wow. These people are seriously in the gutter.

It's also remarkably disingenuous that all they ever talk about are 32 round mags, when in reality they're looking to ban normal cap mags, by using the 10 round limit.

soopafly
04-12-2011, 11:43 AM
...I'm typing on my Assault Keyboard on my Assault Computer...
ASSAULT KEYBOARD:
***warning: f-bomb is spelled out(but not verbalized)***
YdsgOyu4irk

G1500
04-12-2011, 11:44 AM
That video made my day. lol

G1500
04-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Also, Why are they downloading those mags to only 32 shots? You can fit 33 in there, and one in the pipe.

:D

fd15k
04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_03_2011/post-1699-129919767646.jpg

scarville
04-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Wow! I wonder what the Bradys will do when they find out about the new AR-357.

http://www.heronforge.net/blog/assaultrevolver.jpg

G1500
04-12-2011, 11:52 AM

Wow, scary. Does it use assault clips?

Robidouxs
04-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Hmm. I count only 17 rounds being discharged, not 33.

Lone_Gunman
04-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Also, Why are they downloading those mags to only 32 shots? You can fit 33 in there, and one in the pipe.

Not only that, the guy only fired 17 shots. A standard G17 mag would have done the job just fine.

I suggest we hijack the online petition that the video is flogging. 1000 "signatures" from "Brady Sucks" should make life more difficult for them.

http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/Survey?ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_USER_REQUESTS&SURVEY_ID=5500

caligundude
04-12-2011, 12:04 PM

62Va-Ll2vKw

I actually think I know WHO they might have worked with on this (I used to do PR). I can safely say that this is seriously funny, and was done by a firm that does not realize how much ridicule it will cause Brady. At this point, they need to re-think their strategy.

Their contributions are down this year by over $400,000 - and have been doing down for the last 5 years - for obvious reasons - they don't actually accomplish their goals.

never seen this ! but like its said time after time guns dont kill people , people kill people.

G1500
04-12-2011, 12:06 PM
"Sorry, sir, there is no rapid fire allowed on range."

"What the hell do you mean, we are trying to make a video of how dangerous these a-salt klips are, how do you expect us to do that....."

ChuangTzu
04-12-2011, 12:17 PM
You guys might like to join me in engaging them with logic on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/bradycampaign?sk=wall

G1500
04-12-2011, 12:19 PM
I think posting this video on here was a bad thing. When I first watched it, there were only 300 views, now, there are 6,000. lol

I think we are the only ones watching it and giving it views.

You guys might like to join me in engaging them with logic on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/bradycampaign?sk=wall

I would love to, but unfortunately I am banned from posting, as are many others here.

Don't worry, you will be banned soon. :D

ChuangTzu
04-12-2011, 12:33 PM
LOL, I don't doubt it. Not at all...

Dooligan
04-12-2011, 12:34 PM
I signed the petition!

Address you ask?

2nd Amendment Ave
Self-Reliant, Ca.

:)

ChuangTzu
04-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Don't worry, you will be banned soon. :D

Yep. Banned already. I got this:

"that's it, eric. don't let reality get in your way."

The irony...

G1500
04-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Yep. Banned already. I got this:

"that's it, eric. don't let reality get in your way."

The irony...

Lol.

"that's it, eric. don't let your reality get in our way."

That is what they really meant to tell you.

Robidouxs
04-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Can't someone post the William Shatner youtube video where he defends himself from being mugged? Maybe the Brady's will say something interesting.

G1500
04-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Can't someone post the William Shatner youtube video where he defends himself from being mugged? Maybe the Brady's will say something interesting.

"that's it, Robidouxs. don't let your reality get in our way."

Lone_Gunman
04-12-2011, 1:00 PM
If they ban you can you unlike and then relike them to get around it?

ChuangTzu
04-12-2011, 1:03 PM
Getting banned forces you to unlike. You can re-like but it doesn't allow you to post.

BigFatGuy
04-12-2011, 1:07 PM
Flagged the video as "child abuse". Because, clearly showing a target of a little girl shot up is some warped abuse viewpoint.

Good point! I am also deeply offended by the imagery of child abuse that this video portrays. Shame on any Brady bunchers that may be reading this post!

Also flagged.

G1500
04-12-2011, 1:09 PM
If they ban you can you unlike and then relike them to get around it?

Negative, but you should definitely unlike the page as to not artificially inflate their numbers.

I suggest everyone who has 'liked' their page to 'unlike' it you are banned from posting.

Robidouxs
04-12-2011, 1:09 PM
Good point! I am also deeply offended by the imagery of child abuse that this video portrays. Shame on any Brady bunchers that may be reading this post!

Also flagged.

Why not a photo of our good friend Osama for the Brady's, it appears to show up every so often at the local range.

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 1:13 PM

:smilielol5::rofl2::rofl:

Vtec44
04-12-2011, 1:31 PM
rating and comments are both disabled.

lol

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 1:36 PM
rating and comments are both disabled.

lol

That's what those that don't want to listen, do.

Uxi
04-12-2011, 1:37 PM
I almost regret giving them the hit. What we need is a third party to rehost their vids.

scarville
04-12-2011, 1:53 PM
Wow, scary. Does it use assault clips?
Absolutely. It uses the high capacity 8 round assault clips.

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 2:19 PM
Okay everyone, check this out. Click on the You Tube logo and comment away.

nOYiiwuBG_U

amd64
04-12-2011, 2:39 PM

assault cylinders! assault sights! assault rail handguards!

ChuangTzu
04-12-2011, 2:46 PM
At least it doesn't have a shoulder thing that goes up.

erik
04-12-2011, 2:51 PM
"Sorry, sir, there is no rapid fire allowed on range."

"What the hell do you mean, we are trying to make a video of how dangerous these a-salt klips are, how do you expect us to do that....."

I'm curious as to what the h*ll the range was thinking in letting them film. Or, how badly they misrepresented themselves to get permission.

NapaPlinker
04-12-2011, 2:53 PM

62Va-Ll2vKw

I counted 17 shots... then 6. Only 23 not 32!
lol

G1500
04-12-2011, 2:56 PM
Absolutely. It uses the high capacity 8 round assault clips.

I just got the chills.....

Okay everyone, check this out. Click on the You Tube logo and comment away.

nOYiiwuBG_U

lol.

I wonder how long that will be there before it gets flagged for copyright infringement.

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 3:04 PM
I just got the chills.....

lol.

I wonder how long that will be there before it gets flagged for copyright infringement.

Let's just have fun with it while it lasts.

Darthbauer
04-12-2011, 3:13 PM
Man do the Brady's piss me off.

G1500
04-12-2011, 3:15 PM
Let's just have fun with it while it lasts.

Oh, I will.

Maestro Pistolero
04-12-2011, 3:21 PM
My post:

Listen closely: THERE WILL BE NO ASSAULT WEAPON BAN, OR MAGAZINE BAN EVER AGAIN. WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THE MAJORITY IN THE SENATE ATTEMPTS THIS, AS IT WILL ONLY HASTEN THEIR DEMISE.

Chester
04-12-2011, 3:28 PM
I love how the emotionally driven knee jerk groups just go out and make random **** up all the time... "Assault clips".

I'm going to take a page from their book and rename other every day things in my life just to confuse people and try and draw an emotional reaction.

From now on:

Clouds == Sky Puffs
Rain == Gravity Water
Fish == Sea Kittens (wait, PETA already beat me to that one)
Gasoline == Zyklon-Tree (because you know, it kills trees and stuff.. or something)
Shoes == Capitalist Fat Cat Foot Bonding Devices
Cars == Puppy Killing Death Movers

Shooting a target of a little girl though... man, that's some classy stuff!

G1500
04-12-2011, 3:30 PM
I love how the emotionally driven knee jerk groups just go out and make random **** up all the time... "Assault clips".

I'm going to take a page from their book and rename other every day things in my life just to confuse people and try and draw an emotional reaction.

From now on:

Clouds == Sky Puffs
Rain == Gravity Water
Fish == Sea Kittens (wait, PETA already beat me to that one)
Gasoline == Zyklon-Tree (because you know, it kills trees and stuff.. or something)
Shoes == Capitalist Fat Cat Foot Bonding Devices
Cars == Puppy Killing Death Movers

Shooting a target of a little girl though... man, that's some classy stuff!

BWAHAHAHAHA

G60
04-12-2011, 3:34 PM
The truth of the matter is evident in the posts of one of their biggest supporters on their FB page.
"Terminology isn't important."

We think they care. They don't.

I thought this was amusing as well, you'll all get a kick out of it too, posted by the same fellow:
"I'll do everything I can to make this country more like the member nations of the EU, especially the freest country in the world - the Netherlands. "

Ha!! I just saw some of the "love it or leave it" type comments from the Brady supporters on another on of their posts. Hilarious!

G60
04-12-2011, 3:44 PM
I got banned too =(
these were my only comments:

"‎(quoting another comment)"When I see a person carrying a gun, then I know it's a crazy person! Why would anyone need to carry a gun except if they wanted to shoot it!" Think about that statement for a second the next time you see a man or woman in law enforcement or the armed forces."

"Calling the brave men and women who protect our communities and country "crazy people" is just deplorable and proves three are some that will stoop to any level to use fear to push an agenda."

"I think it's hilarious the "Love it or leave it" attitude evident in this comment thread. Listen to yourselves when you say something like that. does it sound familiar? I could say the exact same thing to you folks, but I won't. It's your enumerated human right to speak freely, as it is an enumerated human right to keep and bear arms for self defense."

scarville
04-12-2011, 3:52 PM
"The truth of the matter is evident in the posts of one of their biggest supporters on their FB page.
"[b]Terminology isn't important."

We think they care. They don't.
I know but I can still make fun of them.

War is Peace.

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

Sarah Brady is a Whore

Ridicule is Victory.

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 4:38 PM
Don't ya just love it ! I already have 130 views and 16 comments on this video to Brady's 33 views. I think I'm going to make more. :43:

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 4:39 PM

War is Peace.

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

Sarah Brady is a Whore

Ridicule is Victory.

And don't forget "Arbeit Macht Frei"

Caladain
04-12-2011, 5:17 PM
Got banned finally. Asked, "What other methods/activities does Brady advocate (and fund) to reduce gun violence except gun control? (Honest Question)" And poof...all my posts are gone.

Full Clip
04-12-2011, 5:19 PM
Damn that makes me want to give money to...

... Calguns!!!!!

repubconserv
04-12-2011, 5:39 PM
A silhouette target of a little girl.... perhaps THEY should be the only ones not allowed to use assault clips.

Maestro Pistolero
04-12-2011, 5:39 PM
Damn that makes me want to give money to...
... Calguns!!!!!

What an excellent IDEA! (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6137065)

repubconserv
04-12-2011, 5:40 PM

War is Peace.

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

Sarah Brady is a Whore

Ridicule is Victory.

:rofl2:

Blackhawk556
04-12-2011, 6:22 PM
Could you imagine if the NRA had a promotional video and in it they were shooting the silhouette of a little girl. The Brady bunch would pull their hair out.

misterjake
04-12-2011, 7:28 PM
The fact that you are posting in response to this silly video keeps them going.

Best way to make the village idiot to go away is to ignore him or her.

12voltguy
04-12-2011, 7:54 PM

'Nuff said.

Adding comments has been disabled for this video:rolleyes:

G60
04-12-2011, 8:09 PM

I used to feel that way too.
now I feel like this guy:
http://ovalscreams.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/jack-d-ripper.jpg

to paraphrase, "I can no longer sit back and allow Brady infiltration, Brady indoctrination, Brady subversion and the international Brady conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

oaklander
04-12-2011, 8:30 PM
No, the best way to handle a "bully" is to ridicule him (or her).

Just try to be eloquent and reasonable. . .

There's nothing they can do, even if they take screenshots and parade them around - AS LONG AS WE MAKE REASONABLE AND WELL THOUGHT OUT COMMENTS.

iskra31
04-12-2011, 9:55 PM
"Knowledge is power, and sadly the Brady Campaign lacks knowledge and power! This poster is also pro-child abuse which I do not support. That paper girl did not deserve to get shot. Also the tree you cut down to make that horrible target."

Ooops...bad thing to say huh?

Update: Here's a comment left by an ANTI
Moderators: inappropriate gun troll/gun addict comment above.

IncVoid
04-12-2011, 10:20 PM
No comments and NO like/dislike, come on Brady Campaign let people voice their opinion.

Exactly. They like their viewers un-informed.

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 11:09 PM
"Knowledge is power, and sadly the Brady Campaign lacks knowledge and power! This poster is also pro-child abuse which I do not support. That paper girl did not deserve to get shot. Also the tree you cut down to make that horrible target."

Ooops...bad thing to say huh?

Update: Here's a comment left by an ANTI
Moderators: inappropriate gun troll/gun addict comment above.

Where are you guys posting, to get booted ?

G1500
04-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Where are you guys posting, to get booted ?

Facebook Wall.

If you post anything pro gun, or pro rights, or anything that may be slightly construed as being anti-anti, then you will get removed from the page and banned from posting.

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Facebook Wall.

If you post anything pro gun, or pro rights, or anything that may be slightly construed as being anti-anti, then you will get removed from the page and banned from posting.

Cool ! I think what I'll do then is let them know what I'm doing. That should make for a moment of fun.

iskra31
04-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Assault clips...hmm can I keep my assault magazines then? :43:

The Shadow
04-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Wow, that's weird. I think they took the wall down. I can't seem to find it.

Never mind, I found it.

Cali-Shooter
04-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Wow, that's weird. I think they took the wall down. I can't seem to find it.

Never mind, I found it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/California-Brady-Campaign-to-Prevent-Gun-Violence/114683418612313

Comes with a catch, you have to "Like" the page, and you are granted access to post to your hearts desire. This wall is already swimming in Pro-2A poster's arguments though, provided they don't moderate them and ban all the posters, in which case they will lose about 99% of their "Liker" fan base, LOL!

iskra31
04-12-2011, 11:44 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/California-Brady-Campaign-to-Prevent-Gun-Violence/114683418612313

Comes with a catch, you have to "Like" the page, and you are granted access to post to your hearts desire. This wall is already swimming in Pro-2A poster's arguments though, provided they don't moderate them and ban all the posters, in which case they will lose about 99% of their "Liker" fan base, LOL!

Great frickin idea! posters up!

mag360
04-13-2011, 7:11 AM
thanks! I will begin posting on their page.

The Shadow
04-13-2011, 9:30 AM
I have been officially banned from the Brady facebook page as an evil gun troll, and my posts have been removed. However, that doesn't mean that my posts have been removed from the heads of those that read them.

:43:

Uxi
04-13-2011, 9:43 AM
I do "like" to mock them. :D

The Shadow
04-13-2011, 10:04 AM
I do "like" to mock them. :D

Last night was a hoot ! According to one of the useful idiots, all members of the military, that includes active, retired, and veterans, should have all weapons taken from them until they take an MMPI test, and their mental stability is evaluated.

Another comment was "Gun owners are potential criminals that haven't committed a crime yet."

Apparently these are central tenants of the Brady's, because they sent him an attaboy after they deleted all of the pro 2A posts.

Nice huh ?

mofugly13
04-13-2011, 10:10 AM
I've been removed as well....

G60
04-13-2011, 10:10 AM
"Also, as we can see, the use of imprecise terminology acts as a magnet for gun nuts and gun addicts, even though everyone knows what is meant, because among all their specious arguments terminology is the only one they can win."

"sometimes I think that some of us in the anti-gun movement might be guilty of having a little fun at the expense of gun addicts by intentionally using imprecise terminology as a means of getting them to come out frothing at the mouth because someone misidentified one of their fetishized items. Ever notice how nothing gets a gun nut going like a debate over terminology? It's like going up to a redneck in a chevy and asking him if it's got a hemi in it. I love it."

Wherryj
04-13-2011, 10:51 AM

62Va-Ll2vKw

Oh, great, NOW you tell me.

That's the best laugh I've had for weeks. This was one of those fake SNL commercials, right? No one could have made that and kept a straight face.

Wherryj
04-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Facebook Wall.

I've heard that this is the Brady Bunch's backup agenda, should they ever manage to achieve a total ban on all firearms. That first amendment is pesky, but certainly not in the same evil, scary way that the second amendment has proven to be.

G1500
04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I've heard that this is the Brady Bunch's backup agenda, should they ever manage to achieve a total ban on all firearms. That first amendment is pesky, but certainly not in the same evil, scary way that the second amendment has proven to be.

They are just getting practice for working on the first, should anyone still be a member of their group at that time.

kpezzy
04-13-2011, 1:53 PM
We totally took over their FB page, they are outnumbered in the comments section 20 to 1 lolz good stuff everyone

iskra31
04-13-2011, 2:29 PM
I even got my girlfriend to butt in last night too! Who is a recently converted anti-gunner. Got her a 12 gauge for her birthday April 9th, never seen her so thrilled. :cool: