PDA

View Full Version : Strike Industries

StrikeIndustries
04-11-2011, 2:39 PM
We're a new company and will be making 1911 grips and AR accessories. We currently have grips but we'll be releasing our vertical grips and trigger guards soon.

Check us out at, www.strikeindustries.com.

I would love any feedback from our fellow Calgunners!

P.S. we're pretty local to Orange County, minutes away from South Coast Plaza (for those of you that know where that is)

VirT
04-11-2011, 2:45 PM
Great to see a local company coming online! Your prices look really reasonable for the 1911 grips..

HaloFire
04-11-2011, 2:47 PM
Me LIKEY!!!

and competitive pricing too. I will be checking out/purchasing some vert grips.

Thanks.

tomd1584
04-11-2011, 3:39 PM
welcome to calguns!

The Patriot grip is a little too much for me, sorry. I'm very proud to be an American, but i dont necessarily need the flag on my pistol grip!

StrikeIndustries
04-11-2011, 3:52 PM
welcome to calguns!

The Patriot grip is a little too much for me, sorry. I'm very proud to be an American, but i don't necessarily need the flag on my pistol grip!

No worries, thanks for your feedback. :)

And thanks for the other feedback as well.

Entire SI team are all born and raised in Orange County, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Irvine, and Fountain Valley.

Looking forward to helping out Cali shooters. If you guys have suggestions or ideas we'd love to hear 'em!

santacruzstefan
04-11-2011, 3:59 PM
Interesting stuff, good prices. Whats the lengths on those vertical grips (in regular and CQB configuration)?

MrPlink
04-11-2011, 3:59 PM
sweet!
Products made in CA too?

edit:

Id ditch the magpul style graphics

ie:http://www.strikeindustries.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/137x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/t/ptg_pro2.jpg
Its obviously their style for a similar product, and Im sure you dont wanna get pegged as just an imitator

StrikeIndustries
04-11-2011, 4:40 PM
sweet!
Products made in CA too?

edit:

Id ditch the magpul style graphics

ie:http://www.strikeindustries.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/137x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/t/ptg_pro2.jpg
Its obviously their style for a similar product, and Im sure you dont wanna get pegged as just an imitator

Yah we feared that too, we just like the technical CAD illustration of the product.

Magpul has some great products but we definitely will do our own thing :)

Interesting stuff, good prices. Whats the lengths on those vertical grips (in regular and CQB configuration)?

Sorry totally missed your question, full length is approx. 5" and CQB length is approx. 3.5"