View Full Version : 1911 Blackhawk Serpa and Mag Pouches -- 1911 Springs and parts -- ALL SOLD

04-11-2011, 2:09 PM

1. New in box Blackhawk Serpa Concealment Holster Model 410503CT-R. Right Hand in Coyote Brown. I bought this for my MEU(SOC) clone with a Dawson rail, but the Dawson rail only works with the Safariland holster. I lost the receipt and can't return it or the mag pouches below. Local dealer says "no tickey no washy".

$30 Shipped

2. 3 Blackhawk Mag Cases (2 NIB, 1 W/O packaging) Part # 410500PCT. All three are new. The one without the packaging was opened and the pacakage was thrown away. I was going to use my 1911 for steel matches at my local club, but due to the Dawson rail thing (no thigh rigs unless you're active duty, so the Safariland is a no-no) they can't be used, so I'm using my 226.

$15 each shipped or all 3 for $40 Shipped

Or Buy holster and mag pouches for $70 Shipped and I'll throw in the parts kit (#3) below ALL SOLD

3. Wilson Combat spring set, Shock-buffs, and misc Colt parts: The springs and shockbuffs are new, the misc parts are take-offs from a Colt series 70. I have a different setup so standard parts don't work for me now.
Springs are standard weight and what is included are: Misc Parts are:
Mainspring 2 2 Grip Screw (USGI Style)
Firing Pin Spring 1 MSH small parts (Mainspring Cap, Mainspring Plunger, MS Plunger retaining Pin, MSH Pin)
Recoil Spring 1 Mag catch pin (USGI Style)

All for $15 shipped