View Full Version : WTB- Your leftover AR bits

11-12-2006, 8:25 AM
I'm currently building three stag 15 AR's on the cheap, and I'm looking for a few of the little bits and pieces that I need to finish them off.

For my SP1 copy, I need to find:

an SP1 upper receiver
a Delta Ring Assembly
a complete front sight base assembly (for the early pencil barrel)
a gas tube and pin.

For my A2 beater Rifle:

A 20 inch HBAR, preferably chrome lined, cosmetics aren't very important, this is going to be my trunk gun.

An A2 FSB assembly, preferably with a bayonet lug

a complete forward assist assembly, any kind will do, if it will work with a colt A2 upper.

a non flash hider compensator or thread protector.

For my Flat-top special purpouse rifle:

a compensator/muzzle break

scope rings/ decent scope

charging handle/big latch if possible.

I also need the following tools.

- action blocks

- action wrench

- calipers

and I need to find a gunsmith who can turn a barrel down to fit a gas block, and can parkerize the barrel afterwards.

I'm not looking for super pricey, high end stuff, these guns are going to be shooters, not safe queens. And keep in mind I'm just a college student trying to make sure I get the toys that I was too young to buy the last time the ban rolled around. So while I do have cash to spend, I don't have a ton of it.

If you've got any of the bits I need laying around in your safe taking up valuable space, I can help you turn it into funds for another project. Also if you have something that you're willing to make me a screaming deal on that isn't on my list, pm me anyway, I have alot of friends who are students trying to build these EBR's cheap as well, and I may be able to find a home for them in a californians rifle

11-12-2006, 8:49 AM
Where are you located?

11-12-2006, 8:59 AM
oh sory, I'm located in West LA near culver city, Although I make trips up north to San Luis Obispo, and down south to Westminster (to visit my FFL) every so often if people wanted to do face to face transactions

11-12-2006, 8:06 PM
PM'ed you.

11-16-2006, 4:18 PM
I found a good deal on a bunch of 9mm ar15 parts that I didn't need, so I've decided to build up an another AR15, so... for my 9mm AR15 build I need to find...

9mm barrel/FSB

delta ring assembly

A2 rear sight.

A2 ejector port cover.

Forward Assist assembly.

I'll probably have a bunch of leftover parts from this last impulse buy, I'll post the things that I don't need on here as enticing trade material.

everytime I open the big box o AR parts, It strikes me as ammusing that I have so many little pieces, and yet no AR that can fire a shot.

01-13-2010, 3:20 PM
Check out my thread. I have a bunch of at parts. Grips, a2 sights with mid lenght gas tube,

01-13-2010, 3:37 PM
wow, 38-month necropost.

01-13-2010, 4:04 PM
wow, 38-month necropost.

Is this a record? 38months, amazing.

01-14-2010, 7:21 AM

serious record here...

The Director
01-14-2010, 9:04 AM
Yeah, and you've got like what - 10,000 more guns since then??