PDA

View Full Version : All Sold!!! Thanks Cal Guns!!

Brian B
04-11-2011, 11:30 AM
I am located in Pasadena. Prices are firm as I am in no hurry to sell. No shipping at this time. Buyer responsible for all PPT fees. I can meet at Gunrunners in Duarte, Ammo Bros in Cerritos, Turners in Pasadena, Burbank for transactions. No trades as I am looking for cash deals only.

First "I'll take it!!" followed by a PM gets the item!!

Thanks as always for checking out my WTS post.

Will add additional pistols in next post to keep it clean.

First up is a Glock 34 that I purchased new about 3 years ago. Round count is exactly 60 rounds. Like new in box. Comes with two 10 round mags and all items as received new. Price is $600. Sold to mikeinla

Brian B
04-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Next is my FN 5.7x28 pistol. Gun is like new in box. I purchased this pistol new about 3 years ago and have fired exactly 30 rounds through it. Comes with 3 ten round mags and all accessories as shipped from the factory. Also included is 250 rounds of sporting cartridges. Price including ammo is $1100. SPT to Medtech Will not split ammo from package. Thank you for looking.

Brian B
04-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Next up is my Smith & Wesson Model 640. It has a 2 1/8" barrel and includes its original box. I have had this revolver for about 4-6 years and I have fired 6 rounds through it. Not sure how many rounds went through it prior to my purchasing it. It is in nice shape and doesn't appear to have had much use. Please see pictures to determine condition. Price is $525. SOLD to 45morgan!!

Brian B
04-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Next is a High Standard Sport King. I have never fired this pistol and I have no idea how many rounds it has had through it. Will come with one magazine. High Standard pistols were known for their accuracy in the day and this is just a nice used pistol. There is a bit of surface rust just starting on it, but I left the cleaning of that to the new owner. Price is $300.SPT to Mav007

Brian B
04-12-2011, 7:10 PM
All Sold!!

Thanks Cal Guns!!

Brian

Medtech
04-12-2011, 11:19 PM
I'll take the FN 5.7.